Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

11 minutes ago, jgb said:

Vanilla town doesn't have good options once they hit L2/L1. A false claim is bad business for the collective. Pity Beav wasn't active at the deadline, though. Would've liked to see his defense.

At deadline with less than 10 min, the only defense vanilla should have is “I’m not a power role, I’m a safe Lynch”. Like I said, it’s a collective. Preserve your power roles and understand that some losses you take are essential to progress.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Integrity28 said:

At deadline with less than 10 min, the only defense vanilla should have is “I’m not a power role, I’m a safe Lynch”. Like I said, it’s a collective. Preserve your power roles and understand that some losses you take are essential to progress.

That would be a beautiful defense, actually

Just now, jgb said:

That would be a beautiful defense, actually

For vanilla is not a defense, it’s just assurance. For scum, a very good defense - though they typically like to claim a power role so the real ones are outed by counter claim.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

For vanilla is not a defense, it’s just assurance. For scum, a very good defense - though they typically like to claim a power role so the real ones are outed by counter claim.

The whitepapers confirm this

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

Crush, 80, Jif all Ping for me, Some on smash

Stark was not part of that vote but feels highly suspect.

Work with me if you wish.

I'm not a fan of finding a knife in my back. You are useful, but dangerous. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

Don’t be hating the fatman because my trap catches Beavers . Jealousy is a wasted emotion.,

Things that motive Crush

-All-you-can eat ribs

-Trying to get a new high score on the blood pressure machine at CVS 

-FOS aimed at his scum buddy 80

16 minutes ago, jgb said:

I'm not a fan of finding a knife in my back. You are useful, but dangerous. 

I can be fiercely loyal...if that loyalty is met in kind. 

We'll let it play out ... your seemingly melancholy nature towards the end of the vote at the outcome going randomly towards Beaver instead of towards a proper scum target pushes my feeling heavily towards townie for you.

1 minute ago, Lurker89 said:

I can be fiercely loyal...if that loyalty is met in kind. 

We'll let it play out ... your seemingly melancholy nature towards the end of the vote at the outcome going randomly towards Beaver instead of towards a proper scum target pushes my feeling heavily towards townie for you.

Sometimes being right has to be its own reward.