Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m in a showroom trying to pick tile for 3 bathrooms and a kitchen. Holy moly my head is spinning. 

I say this as a 25-year creative professional… How are there this many colors/versions of the same thing? 

Building your own house? We just finished one last May. Great to build what you want but it can definitely be overwhelming!

On 1/19/2023 at 6:42 PM, Integrity28 said:

This is the sequence I’m referring to. Verbal is being coy, but clearly trying to undermine me and tie me to pac.

I was curious how he didn’t know what I meant re: spirit of play. I walked right into this.

vote pac

Still like smash for scum, too. Not as much a case though, mostly gut. For pac it looks like verbal was tying me to someone he knew was scum.

On 1/19/2023 at 6:43 PM, Integrity28 said:

sh*t vote pac

quickly comes off while keeping a pulse on smash..

On 1/19/2023 at 8:45 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

vote smash

On 1/19/2023 at 9:22 PM, Greenseed4 said:

Do you always get this angry in this game? Clear scum tell.

vote Smash

Barry and Gsexy quickly join the Smash train, not much explanation.  And I'm pretty sure Gsexy has played w/ Smash so he should know, yes, he's always angry.  Of all the votes on the Smash train, this feels like a bus vote. 

On 1/19/2023 at 9:27 PM, Smashmouth said:

I made it clear throughout day one ..... 80 JGB and Crusher were all on my list . I voted PAC to get him active. If you read my posts you will see I was pretty consistent with those views. Keep in mind it was day 1 no one had a good case. Looks like I was right about 80 to some extent not bragging on it, he was just off to me. That being said I'm still having to take a good look at JGB moving forward. Knowing now 80 was a SK could provide some hints. I felt 80 and JGB were somehow connected when I questioned JGB a bit he started changing a few things in his play like referring to the WIKI when pressured to try and cover what seemed to be a bit too much knowledge for a new player. While I started leaning away from that now I'm wondering if they were a SK team with 80 coaching him up early. 

posting this for reference...

Again, knowing Smash's style, the early vote by Crusher...feeling good about my MT

On 1/19/2023 at 10:19 PM, Lurker89 said:

@Integrity28 's case from what I garnered from the above is that verbal and smash tried bussing Pac. 

Verbal tried to connect Ape to  Pac alluding to Ape defending Pac to sow doubt around Ape. Verbal knowing Pac is scum would be trying to take out the number one threat in all of mafia-dom ... Ape (at least thats how Ape sees it)

Smash Votes Pac and then unvotes him once theres some steam under the guise of bringing him into the game from inactivity because he doesnt actually want to get his scum ally killed.

My only qualm on the Pac train was none of it was based on his action... it was based on his inaction and how others used that. Two scum could be bussing an inactive townie and targeting ape for FOS at the same time. 

For that I would think Smash is the better target than Pac.

So I say hey ****head lets talk this through and I'm  the *****bag.

You know as townies we could speak plainly to garner a consensus.... but **** it let the circlejerk of narcissism going.

Vote Smash

On 1/20/2023 at 1:02 AM, Smashmouth said:

Anyone who has played with me knows how I feel about bussing people early in games. Based on the subject matter in this thread, this post is ridiculous, and anyone with a lick of common sense would see that by simply reading any of the interactions listed in this post claiming a buss attempt by me who made it clear exactly why I was voting PAC.

Reading this I really don't think you know how bussing actually works.  As an example an argument lasting for pages like the JIF/80 argument would be a better candidate for a buss attempt but based on the scenes that seems to be unlikely. So if you're saying I attempted a buss along with 2 very experienced players in PAC and Verbal it would go down as the weakest buss attempt in the history of Mafia.

If your going to make a case like this and want it to stick, post some proof, don't make a lazy ass attempt at a case and think people are going to just pile on because that's as scummy as it gets.

On 1/20/2023 at 1:23 AM, Lurker89 said:

Hey ****head its mostly  Apes conjecture not mine. I'm just summing it up because Hal asked, which was probably a veiled attempt to see if I'm paying to attention to their constant  conjecture which they assume is fact. Take it up with Ape, He pinged you Verbal and Pac. 

Queue Ape saying aome s*** about you posting false meta cause you bussed JF80 D1 5 years. 

I dont really give a ****

You got a better case on someone go for it.

On 1/20/2023 at 1:31 AM, Lurker89 said:

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

On 1/20/2023 at 1:31 AM, Smashmouth said:

You mean better than the non existent one on me ? heh 

APE claiming false meta is horsesh*t as well he comes after me every game or damn near every game and I would love for you to go research that to see who's full of sh*t. With that being said I'm not casing APE just making the usual observation which certainly does not make him scum nor me. Also he's in no way going to case me on that stupid sh*t anyhow so I'll leave at that.

On 1/20/2023 at 1:39 AM, Smashmouth said:

Did you forget you made a post claiming APE's conjecture then voted me while doing exactly zero of your own casing ? You will always get questioned on that. I have no reason at all to debate any of the people you mentioned because you posted this crap then you voted me its really that simple. When you actually show me my so called buss attempts I will gladly respect them if they have any basis but if you can't come up with anything then maybe you should question your Simien friend. I notice you calling me a ****head and that's a clear sign you just got your ass kicked now run along and play with the other noobs, noob

This is an exchange between Lurker and Smash during his first train.

Lurker looking really good, this does not seem like friendly fire

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m in a showroom trying to pick tile for 3 bathrooms and a kitchen. Holy moly my head is spinning. 

I say this as a 25-year creative professional… How are there this many colors/versions of the same thing? 

HAHA, Make sure you get ceramic or porcelain, get natural stone and you will be sealing it or pay someone to seal it till you die. Also go with the darker grout and make sure they add the additive to it to prevent mold and staining. You know I just went through that shit. Good luck good Ape, good luck. 

• Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

That sounds worse 

We waited till all 5 kids moved out and literally replaced everything in the house except the security door from the mudroom to the backyard and the fire door from the mudroom to garage, brought those up to code 3 years ago. Other than that, not a single thing remains. I of course paid someone but we lived in the house during it. Holy hell what a nightmare, except I finally got Mrs Crusher to throw out half of what we owned!! That was worth it!!! 

On 1/20/2023 at 9:26 AM, jvill 51 said:

This post rings town to me

On 1/20/2023 at 9:35 AM, jvill 51 said:

This is really good, and it's weird it hasn't gotten more attention.

Vote Pac

On 1/20/2023 at 9:42 AM, Smashmouth said:

Vote Crusher

He's just coasting along providing nothing so why not get him talking I need a little lulz in my life right now.

this is how jville entered the game and how Smash voted before revealing...

not liking how Jville entered, kind of avoided some good content to go town telling...and then getting behind the Ape, lol 

Most of the group arrived as individuals, some not so much. Two strangers struck up a private conversation on the first day and over the course of these few days, told each other almost everything. They took to each other's bodies as passionate lovers do. Their bond was so intense, they’d be linked together forever. 

When the first lover died early on day two, the other man was disgusted to find out the truth about him, yet he could not escape him. He knew he was doomed when he started noticing the same symptoms the other showed prior to his death. The cough was getting worse, his throat was getting tighter. 

“It won’t be long now.”

As the rest of the group was getting rest, the ex-lover walked off alone until he couldn’t walk anymore, collapsing to the ground, dying.

Jif, Town Explorer and Lover, stopped breathing.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

On 1/20/2023 at 9:51 AM, Smashmouth said:

Since I'm at L-2 I guess I'll just come out and reveal .

IM THE COP idiots

My day 1 investigation was PAC and he came up Town that's all the info I was given.

On 1/20/2023 at 9:56 AM, jvill 51 said:

Unvote

On 1/20/2023 at 9:59 AM, Integrity28 said:

Confirmation achieved.

Town smash doesn’t accuse me of being scummy as it gets and not vote.

vote smash

Ill come back to pac later. Also my case in him is today, d2. D1 was just a meta read.

On 1/20/2023 at 10:00 AM, jvill 51 said:

Yes

weird look by Jville

good look by Ape

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Drums said:

Most of the group arrived as individuals, some not so much. Two strangers struck up a private conversation on the first day and over the course of this few days, told each other almost everything. They took to each other's bodies as passionate lovers do. Their bond was so intense, they’d be linked together forever. 

When the first lover died early on day two, the other man was disgusted to find out the truth about him, yet he could not escape him. He knew he was doomed when he started noticing the same symptoms the other showed prior to his death. The cough was getting worse, his throat was getting tighter. 

“It won’t be long now.”

As the rest of the group was getting rest, the ex-lover walked off alone, until he couldn’t walk anymore, collapsing to the ground, dying.

Jif, town Explorer and Lover, stopped breathing.

I Love You Dance GIF by Mauro Gatti

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Drums said:

Most of the group arrived as individuals, some not so much. Two strangers struck up a private conversation on the first day and over the course of this few days, told each other almost everything. They took to each other's bodies as passionate lovers do. Their bond was so intense, they’d be linked together forever. 

“It won’t be long now.”

As the rest of the group was getting rest, the ex-lover walked off alone until he couldn’t walk anymore, collapsing to the ground, dying.

Seems like a weird choice.

7 minutes ago, Drums said:

Most of the group arrived as individuals, some not so much. Two strangers struck up a private conversation on the first day and over the course of these few days, told each other almost everything. They took to each other's bodies as passionate lovers do. Their bond was so intense, they’d be linked together forever. 

“It won’t be long now.”

I'm so Jealous.

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Just hand the wife the CC and accept whatever she chooses. 

even as a creative professional with probably an overly strong sense to detail and preference just let her have this and save yourself the frustration 

The explorers had not even gotten to the most treacherous part of their adventure yet but the group shrunk rapidly. On the bright side, most were members of the group with malevolent intentions, which would have hindered the explorers in the long run. On the other hand, some experienced Explorers were now dead. 

Night in the Russian Wilderness is a strange place and some of the explorers foolishly let their guard down. One in particular, although had secretly arrived with a partner, had been trailing behind, which caught the attention of another group, looking to cause harm. 

“This is too easy,” the man said as he and another crept over to the unsuspecting sleeping explorer.

One used a towel to cover his face and the other wrapped their hands around his neck. It was quiet but not quick. Eventually the job was done.

Hal, Town Mason, was smothered.

• Sympathy 2

After half a night deliberating over a bottle, on a hunch jgb headed into the darkness well past midnight. Something about the way one of their companions carried himself just didn’t sit right with him and he had to know to truth about the man.

Final Report

Subject: jvill

Conclusion: guilty 

3 minutes ago, jgb said:

After half a night deliberating over a bottle, on a hunch jgb headed into the darkness well past midnight. Something about the way one of their companions carried himself just didn’t sit right with him and he had to know to truth about the man.

Final Report

Subject: jvill

Conclusion: guilty 

Lol. Not scum. Lynch me, but either there’s a framer out there or your sanity is off.