Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

4 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Lol. Not scum. Lynch me, but either there’s a framer out there or your sanity is off.

Could be for sure but you just might have ta be the Guinea pig I’m afraid then we will know whether my report results can be trusted going forward 

9 minutes ago, jgb said:

After half a night deliberating over a bottle, on a hunch jgb headed into the darkness well past midnight. Something about the way one of their companions carried himself just didn’t sit right with him and he had to know to truth about the man.

Final Report

Subject: jvill

Conclusion: guilty 

2 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Lol. Not scum. Lynch me, but either there’s a framer out there or your sanity is off.

Is that a copy/paste of the actual results? If so, you hitting the bottle might be a clue.

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

How many roles you think are in this game. lol

sk

lovers

masons

cop

doc equivalent 

I mean I could definitely see a framer or cop that gets opposite results to balance out the cop/deputy dynamic. Unless I missed something not sure where the doc equivalent is coming from though.

1 minute ago, Stark said:

Agree with @jgb this is how we’re going to find out. 

I do enjoy watching caught scum play denial and try to sow doubt

Yeah we will see made my head swim when I read about the different sanity levels. But we have to know whether my results are to be trusted or if I should be considered vanilla townie going forward.

Just now, jgb said:

Yeah we will see made my head swim when I read about the different sanity levels. But we have to know whether my results are to be trusted or if I should be considered vanilla townie going forward.

I’m good here. He threw out framer as a possibility in the game. Not Miller. I got a kids basketball game to go to so I’ll be away for a while

solid work jgb. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

I’m good here. He threw out framer as a possibility in the game. Not Miller. I got a kids basketball game to go to so I’ll be away for a while

solid work jgb. 

Be a helluva lucky guess on a frame up

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

The hesitancy of some players to jump on is interesting. Like they know I’ll flip town and trying to decide how best to play it.

Problem is I don’t see a choice my man. You didn’t claim a PR so the low chance we lose a vanilla townie to know that the cop’s results should be ignored is a very worthy risk to take.

2 minutes ago, jgb said:

Problem is I don’t see a choice my man. You didn’t claim a PR so the low chance we lose a vanilla townie to know that the cop’s results should be ignored is a very worthy risk to take.

I agree. That’s why it’s interesting no one else has voted me yet.

And even when I do flip town, doesn’t mean your results are useless going forward. They could be opposite (and 80 as SK WAS supposed to show clean). Could be I got hit with a frame job. Maybe one of us stumbled into a hidden trap, though not announcing that would be kind of bastard-y.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m in a showroom trying to pick tile for 3 bathrooms and a kitchen. Holy moly my head is spinning. 

I say this as a 25-year creative professional… How are there this many colors/versions of the same thing? 

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Building your own house? We just finished one last May. Great to build what you want but it can definitely be overwhelming!

Whole house remodel. Might as well consider it a new house.

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

HAHA, Make sure you get ceramic or porcelain, get natural stone and you will be sealing it or pay someone to seal it till you die. Also go with the darker grout and make sure they add the additive to it to prevent mold and staining. You know I just went through that sh*t. Good luck good Ape, good luck. 

Porcelain and ceramic are the only options we are liking at. 

Just now, jvill 51 said:

And even when I do flip town, doesn’t mean your results are useless going forward. They could be opposite (and 80 as SK WAS supposed to show clean). Could be I got hit with a frame job. Maybe one of us stumbled into a hidden trap, though not announcing that would be kind of bastard-y.

All of these things are possibility but way I see it we gotta play the odds on this one 

And if there is a framer out there I’d mighty impressed that they chose you to frame up… 

51 minutes ago, jgb said:

After half a night deliberating over a bottle, on a hunch jgb headed into the darkness well past midnight. Something about the way one of their companions carried himself just didn’t sit right with him and he had to know to truth about the man.

Final Report

Subject: jvill

Conclusion: guilty 

Glorious.

Just now, jgb said:

And if there is a framer out there I’d mighty impressed that they chose you to frame up… 

If they had to pick the exact night you investigated me I’d agree. Could be they framed me yesterday and the frames stick, who knows. All I know is I’m town, and my flip is necessary at this point and we’ve got the breathing room to do it.

36 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I mean I could definitely see a framer or cop that gets opposite results to balance out the cop/deputy dynamic. Unless I missed something not sure where the doc equivalent is coming from though.

Hahaha, right.

20 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

The hesitancy of some players to jump on is interesting. Like they know I’ll flip town and trying to decide how best to play it.

Awful.

4 minutes ago, jgb said:

The odds of it are ridiculous. I could potentially see them knowing to frame jville if Jif had given you his reads in night phase, but it looks like that timing was after results were in.

Tgus doesn’t require discussion.

Vote jvill

If they had to pick the exact night you investigated me I’d agree. Could be they framed me yesterday and the frames stick, who knows. All I know is I’m town, and my flip is necessary at this point and we’ve got the breathing room to do it.

You’re a helluva lot cooler under a major FOS than Smash, I’ll give ya that.

I mean, that’s cause I’m telling the truth. And I’m telling you all to lynch me because it’s the right and only play.

If you are scum give your boys the green light to jump on so we can get this over with 

5 minutes ago, Drums said:

Day 3 Vote Count

jvill (4) - jgb, Stark, Arsis, Ape

Arsis (1) - Crusher

With 9 players alive it takes 5 to lynch.

I mean, that’s cause I’m telling the truth. And I’m telling you all to lynch me because it’s the right and only play.

Then self-vote.

• Post of the Week 1