Is Mike White Injury Prone?

Is Mike White Injury Prone?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Is Mike White Injury Prone?

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

One I think so but don't think he's made it through three healthy. 

He missed 3 Quarters vs the Colts last year which can easily be chalked up to a freak injury hitting his elbow on a helmet. Then he missed 2 games this year after breaking his ribs where he was obviously vulnerable getting drilled while trying to make a play for his team and should never have come back in the game vs Seattle since it was obvious to anyone with half a brain he could not throw the ball. If he would have gotten knocked out for the entire year after both injuries I might lean towards injury prone but he came back and would have only missed 3/4 of one game and probably 3 full games after the Rib Injury .... Then I see the same people here calling Mike White injury prone calling for Jimmy ******* G (the poster boy for the AMA) and Lamar Jackson who cant throw when needed to save his life  ? Yes this fan base deserves everything they get they can't even get behind a QB who played tough and if played the whole season would have had us in the playoffs. But hey it was certainly his fault we dropped numerous passes and TD passes vs the Vikes and it must have also been his fault when he was leading us down the field with 5 fresh broken ribs only to have Cater fumble the game away for good. Damn that SOB Mike White Damn him to hell

If LaFleur gets the Rams job, Mike White will probably follow him out there. The way the Saleh Jets have handled White/Zach/Flacco revealed a spineless coach overwhelmed by a political process that effectively ruined his entire team. Zach wasn’t ready to play and they threw him out there. The team hated playing with Zach and Saleh still didn’t have the guts and/or the authority to make the switch until it was too late, and then when he does, he pisses off Flacco, White gets hurt, they have to re-elevate Zach, and you get a seven game losing streak. Saleh has no one to blame but himself, and Douglas should man up and apologize for forcing Zach on this organization and fanbase. Instead, they’re going to burn tens of millions of dollars on a middling refugee QB to use as cover while they try to rehabilitate Zach Wilson in the background which will ultimately result in everyone getting fired. 

• Upvote 2
  • Ugh 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

If LaFleur gets the Rams job, Mike White will probably follow him out there. The way the Saleh Jets have handled White/Zach/Flacco revealed a spineless coach overwhelmed by a political process that effectively ruined his entire team. Zach wasn’t ready to play and they threw him out there. The team hated playing with Zach and Saleh still didn’t have the guts and/or the authority to make the switch until it was too late, and then when he does, he pisses off Flacco, White gets hurt, they have to re-elevate Zach, and you get a seven game losing streak. Saleh has no one to blame but himself, and Douglas should man up and apologize for forcing Zach on this organization and fanbase. Instead, they’re going to burn tens of millions of dollars on a middling refugee QB to use as cover while they try to rehabilitate Zach Wilson in the background which will ultimately result in everyone getting fired. 

And while doing this let a QB who gave everything he had and showed the offense can run well gets shown the door ? Can't make this sh*t up. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

2 Casualties of the Jets organizational stupidity Mike White and Mike LeFleur both scapegoats for a sh*thead team and a fan base that wouldn't know a QB if he threw the ball right in their ******* faces

Is MFW injury-prone?  I feel like he kind of is because of the style of game he plays (hangs in there and doesn't seem to be able to evade the rush).  He's also a tough SOB though.  The hit he took from Matt Milano though was as vicious as I can remember a player taking and he came back from that the same game.  Amazing! 

Regardless, I'm a big believer in MFW and, while I don't think the Jets bring him back, I absolutely hope they do.   If he could stay healthy, I'd still be open to him being our QB1.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Pretty sure its gonna happen whether I stop or not.  

We sure got to the "you're beating a dead horse" phase awfully quick.  

Pretty sure we started beating it before he was drafted. 

31 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

So let me get this straight . Mike White hits his elbow on the helmet of another player and suffers temp. nerve damage but comes back the next game only to be replaced in the game following the Buffalo game last year because little Zachy needed his second chance only to pussify the position once again. 

Then he plays in a game this year after having the second best game a QB has had in the last 2 years (both by him) to get crushed on a play where a LB comes in untouched on an obvious whiff by McGovern who was double teaming an already blocked DL and breaks five ribs and still comes back into the game to try and win the game and this makes him injury prone ? 

This is the dumbest franchise in the NFL backed by the dumbest fans I have ever listened too.  Idiots saying Mike White never completed one game ? WTF where does this sh*t come from ? He had 2 injuries that were legitimately reported on one the elbow where his missed 3 Quarters vs the colts and the Ribs which started at one broken rib and suddenly turned into five and should have not even been on the field since it was obviously hurting him. Toughest QB we have even had step out there in terms of hanging in tuff in a very long time and the Genius Jets fans call him Injury Prone ?  This Fan base truly deserves all the negative sh*t they get because all this fan base does is cry all year long every year. I hope Mike White gets the hell out of here for his sake because all this Franchise does is mismanage QB's and they have done it for 50 years running.

Its ironic, becasue you are very clearly amongst the fanbase. I used to like your posts a lot, but you have become one of "them"

13 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

He missed 3 Quarters vs the Colts last year which can easily be chalked up to a freak injury hitting his elbow on a helmet. Then he missed 2 games this year after breaking his ribs where he was obviously vulnerable getting drilled while trying to make a play for his team and should never have come back in the game vs Seattle since it was obvious to anyone with half a brain he could not throw the ball. If he would have gotten knocked out for the entire year after both injuries I might lean towards injury prone but he came back and would have only missed 3/4 of one game and probably 3 full games after the Rib Injury .... Then I see the same people here calling Mike White injury prone calling for Jimmy ******* G (the poster boy for the AMA) and Lamar Jackson who cant throw when needed to save his life  ? Yes this fan base deserves everything they get they can't even get behind a QB who played tough and if played the whole season would have had us in the playoffs. But hey it was certainly his fault we dropped numerous passes and TD passes vs the Vikes and it must have also been his fault when he was leading us down the field with 5 fresh broken ribs only to have Cater fumble the game away for good. Damn that SOB Mike White Damn him to hell

I don’t think we need to be that dramatic honestly. The point is no matter what the circumstance he’s struggled to stay on the field. Injury prone? Bad luck? I honestly don’t need to label it, but the issue is the best ability is availability. Especially if Zach is his beck up next year. Like playing Russian Roulette with all the chambers loaded. 

I do agree he should have never put beck in after the injury or at all. Judging in his last gave intellectually dishonest, between the jacket and the injury should have been obvious to everyone he simply was too hurt to play. Guy is certainly a warrior, that we know! 

35 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

So let me get this straight . Mike White hits his elbow on the helmet of another player and suffers temp. nerve damage but comes back the next game only to be replaced in the game following the Buffalo game last year because little Zachy needed his second chance only to pussify the position once again. 

Then he plays in a game this year after having the second best game a QB has had in the last 2 years (both by him) to get crushed on a play where a LB comes in untouched on an obvious whiff by McGovern who was double teaming an already blocked DL and breaks five ribs and still comes back into the game to try and win the game and this makes him injury prone ? 

This is the dumbest franchise in the NFL backed by the dumbest fans I have ever listened too.  Idiots saying Mike White never completed one game ? WTF where does this sh*t come from ? He had 2 injuries that were legitimately reported on one the elbow where his missed 3 Quarters vs the colts and the Ribs which started at one broken rib and suddenly turned into five and should have not even been on the field since it was obviously hurting him. Toughest QB we have even had step out there in terms of hanging in tuff in a very long time and the Genius Jets fans call him Injury Prone ?  This Fan base truly deserves all the negative sh*t they get because all this fan base does is cry all year long every year. I hope Mike White gets the hell out of here for his sake because all this Franchise does is mismanage QB's and they have done it for 50 years running.

A lot of words to say that Mike White is injury prone. 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Oh cool we’ll just draft one of those with a 7th then easy

maybe if we wait for the 199th or the 262nd pick we will get our shiny new QB . Its all about numerology the Jets are not very well versed in those things just yet. Maybe in 2066 Nicola Tesla will come back from the dead to run a Jets draft.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I don’t think we need to be that dramatic honestly. The point is no matter what the circumstance he’s struggled to stay on the field. Injury prone? Bad luck? I honestly don’t need to label it, but the issue is the best ability is availability. Especially if Zach is his beck up next year. Like playing Russian Roulette with all the chambers loaded. 

I do agree he should have never put beck in after the injury or at all. Judging in his last gave intellectually dishonest, between the jacket and the injury should have been obvious to everyone he simply was too hurt to play. Guy is certainly a warrior, that we know! 

thank you for a well thought out smart answer. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’d switch MW for Baker in a second

• Ugh 1

20 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Inspiring Tim Tebow GIF by Home Free

The one and ONLY reason why Mike White didn't get more playing time is the second overall pick in the 2021 draft. If Zach Wilson's name was James Morgan, well, you know. 

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

maybe if we wait for the 199th or the 262nd pick we will get our shiny new QB . Its all about numerology the Jets are not very well versed in those things just yet. Maybe in 2066 Nicola Tesla will come back from the dead to run a Jets draft.

Yet somehow they found Mike White.

Odd answer

10 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

but we didn't draft him the Cowgirls did

So what, he was cut and anyone could have picked him up but we did because JD had scouted him in Philly.  You can’t have it both ways.  JD doesn’t know QB’s but he picked one up you love but it doesn’t count.  
Whats your argument

5 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

So what, he was cut and anyone could have picked him up but we did because JD had scouted him in Philly.  You can’t have it both ways.  JD doesn’t know QB’s but he picked one up you love but it doesn’t count.  
Whats your argument

Dude calm down this is a whole different topic your going with here and Im not getting in another debate on that

Just now, Jet Nut said:

You said he can’t pick a QB, I didn’t.  

I said "HE" couldnt pick a QB ? Maybe you should go back and read I said this organization could not pick one for the last 50 years so how does that translate to "HE" ? BTW I happen to really like Joe Douglas a guy who revamped this roster in 2 short years after Saleh got here and this Idiot Fan Base wants him out as well. 

• Upvote 1