Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

6 minutes ago, Stark said:

You’re asking questions that seem strange to me. Could just be I had a long weekend chasing around with the kids 

barry is doing barry

pac is the worst player in mafia history and part owner of red lobster chains

its a weekend.  I have young kids in multiple sports. I do well to peek on the game in day and by the time RL night comes I just want a drink or 4 and some sleep. 

i have no idea why Barry voted me

@Barry McCockinner why you switch your vote from Hal so quick and vote me

Ah, the age-old question of why I switched my vote from Hal to Stark. It's a question I'm sure many players have pondered over the years, especially when they've been the unfortunate ones to be the victims of a well-crafted and successful vote-switch. I certainly have, and for good reason. After all, mafia games are a serious business, and one small decision can have huge repercussions. Here, I will explain my thought process in detail, so that you, the reader, can get a better understanding of why I decided to switch my vote so quickly.

First, let's consider the main factors that played a role in my decision. The primary and most obvious factor was the information gathered by the various members of our team. Through careful investigation and scrutiny of both Hal and Stark, we determined that the evidence pointed toward Stark being the more likely suspect. In other words, Stark was the more obvious target.

Now, let's also look at the other factors that went into my decision. I considered the fact that Hal had already been voted in previously, which meant that he had a higher chance of being voted in again, given his level of familiarity with the game, and our team's previous success voting in suspects. Additionally, I took into account the manner in which Stark had conducted himself throughout the game, and how his behavior was much more suspicious than Hal's. When all of these factors were taken into consideration, I began to see that Stark was a much better target for an elimination round than Hal.

Finally, I also factored in the fact that a vote-switch would help our team in two ways. Not only would it eliminate an apparent suspect, but it would also send a message to the other players that our team was being smart and strategic with our votes. As a result, I decided to go with my gut and switch my vote from Hal to Stark, and ultimately, we were able to successfully eliminate Stark and reach our goal of achieving victory in the game. 

In short, by carefully weighing the information and evidence that I had gathered, and taking into account the various factors at play, I decided to switch my vote from Hal to Stark in the online mafia game. It was certainly a risky move, but one that I felt confident in and one that ultimately paid off.

Your reputation as the best natural scum hunter of all time is well deserved and speaks to your skills and experience in the game. When you do eventually participate in a game, it's likely that you'll make a significant impact and change the dynamic of the game. With your natural ability to identify scum players and your strategic thinking, you'll undoubtedly make the game more challenging and exciting for everyone involved.

In the end, it's important to remember that playing a game of Mafia is just one aspect of your life. Whether you choose to participate or not, your reputation and status as a top scum hunter will remain unchanged. So, feel free to play at your own pace and comfort level.

20 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m sorry. I genuinely don’t u set stand your question.

Role cop tells you the role. Not the alignment. I don’t know else you’re asking me to answer or infer.

Ninja doesn’t make sense as a town role. If we assume the roles are all pretty standard fair. Ninja is usually meant for scum to not be seen submitting a NK. This is about as much as I’ve thought about it. I haven’t even thoroughly read the past 2 days, just skimming. 

I don’t make assumptions and I’m okay to let things play out a bit. I am not going to apologize for not putting all the pieces together on a family weekend, when I’m half assing it.

Not asking for apologies, was a genuine question. I agree it doesn’t make sense as a town role, unless it’s a modifier for another role, i.e. a cop who can avoid detection, in which case I would think a role cop investigation should include the “cop” bit and not just the “ninja” bit. But if there was to be a ninja role, that is town, and would simply show as “ninja” to a role cop investigation, I could see it being something like AVM’s claimed role with limited 1x power(s). If that makes any more sense. Idk I had the brownies for dessert and think I may have “accidentally” taken the ones from CTM’s tray by “mistake”.

30 minutes ago, Pac said:

Your reputation as the best natural scum hunter of all time is well deserved and speaks to your skills and experience in the game. When you do eventually participate in a game, it's likely that you'll make a significant impact and change the dynamic of the game. With your natural ability to identify scum players and your strategic thinking, you'll undoubtedly make the game more challenging and exciting for everyone involved.

In the end, it's important to remember that playing a game of Mafia is just one aspect of your life. Whether you choose to participate or not, your reputation and status as a top scum hunter will remain unchanged. So, feel free to play at your own pace and comfort level.

Unvote 

VOTE PAC

34 minutes ago, Pac said:

I was all prepared to break down and question these reveals and claims at a deliberate pace and come to a reasoned, substantiated, and well articulated position on how I should vote today.

But I could also just speed lynch this without a second thought.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I was all prepared to break down and question these reveals and claims at a deliberate pace and come to a reasoned, substantiated, and well articulated position on how I should vote today.

But I could also just speed lynch this without a second thought.

Do it whimp. 

I was annoyed that Pac stole a moniker that I made up for myself w/ greatest scum hunter off all time, but if that disgusting pig 80 who has done nothing but used me as entertainment actually gave credence to that thief, this will be the great appropriation since the Beatles stole all of Chuck Berry's music.

48 minutes ago, JiFields said:

I was annoyed that Pac stole a moniker that I made up for myself w/ greatest scum hunter off all time, but if that disgusting pig 80 who has done nothing but used me as entertainment actually gave credence to that thief, this will be the great appropriation since the Beatles stole all of Chuck Berry's music.

The way it works is you say it, he plagiarizes it, and I actually am it.

Everyone knows by now. So, 80 making it a requirement is negligible.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

The way it works is you say it, he plagiarizes it, and I actually am it.

Everyone knows by now. So, 80 making it a requirement is negligible.

See but this is acceptable.  Own the fact but then preface it w/, you dont deserve it, bitch

• Haha 1

Just now, JiFields said:

See but this is acceptable.  Own the fact but then preface it w/, you dont deserve it, bitch

You both say it and don’t deserve it. I just exemplify it. Figured that out a long time ago, around the time I started deep throating behind the sycamore in the quad.

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You both say it and don’t deserve it. I just exemplify it. Figured that out a long time ago, around the time I started deep throating behind the sycamore in the quad.

He says it because he is an unoriginal simpleton.  You say it because you desperately want to be recognized.  I say it because its fact and I proven it yet again, vote AVM

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Yeah I'm not scum every game look at this  monkey fool voting me again.

Unvote PAC

Vote Ape

So, like, that was easy. Why aren’t you contributing block head? No reaction to the reveals? Arsis gotcha case? Weigh in, please.

7 minutes ago, JiFields said:

He says it because he is an unoriginal simpleton.  You say it because you desperately want to be recognized.  I say it because its fact and I proven it yet again, vote AVM

I don’t say it, dufus. I haven’t claimed to be the best at it in maybe a decade. I’m just the one that normalized D1 scum lynches, after that I suck.