Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

4 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Nope. Not as important but would also like an answer to this question from @JiFields as well:

Sorry, forgot to answer.

A little bit of gut based on reading his input, he also hasnt played in forever and notrouiously been a tough read for me.  When I have investigative roles, I always narrow my choices down on who I dont read well. AVM being on of those players and having a very swiss like D1 w/ low participation, felt it was a good place to go.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Over here patiently waiting for the hammer, like the time CTM took me on a date and didn’t know how to make a move. I ordered to surf and turf, then as soon as he dropped me off I called Hess for a good pounding. He’s sexy af.

You should park it on Pac until then. It will help you feel better about everything. 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Nope. Not as important but would also like an answer to this question from @JiFields as well:

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Matters not, at what time you read the game Hal. You should also understand why JIF rolled out the info slowly seems pretty obvious to me.

Yeah it does.  He’s acting so weird about it all I still think there is better than the 1/4 random chance he’s scum or SK.  

13 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Yeah it does.  He’s acting so weird about it all I still think there is better than the 1/4 random chance he’s scum or SK.  

11 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

And now JiF has answered all the questions FINALLY lol. 

You feel scummy this game, idk, just lots of silly fluffy feely talk that doesnt really have anything to do w/ the game.  How am I acting "weird'?  What is "weird"?  Idk, you're pingy AF today

27 minutes ago, JiFields said:

You feel scummy this game, idk, just lots of silly fluffy feely talk that doesnt really have anything to do w/ the game.  How am I acting "weird'?  What is "weird"?  Idk, you're pingy AF today

I get not naming names but the other questions answers slow rolled in. Looks good now and makes sense.  

@Arsis and @Beaver

Now that we have all the answers why not unvote? Did you see something else?  

37 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Bro, that’s like the 25% that any of us have of being scum.

Right so at the time when I hadn’t read the long awaited answers yet I was saying MORE than a random chance lol.

I think JiF is smooth so I’m not saying it’s 0 but probably closer to that 1/4 now lol 

We all keep crushing people participating but eventually those sitting and watching need to jump in.  There is plenty to comment on so “I’m just waiting” doesn’t say much anymore.  

10 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

I get not naming names but the other questions answers slow rolled in. Looks good now and makes sense.  

@Arsis and @Beaver

Now that we have all the answers why not unvote? Did you see something else?  

What other answers?  Why I picked AVM?  While I'm fine w/ the question, what's the relevance?  Why does it matter?

1 minute ago, JiFields said:

What other answers?  Why I picked AVM?  While I'm fine w/ the question, what's the relevance?  Why does it matter?

I have my thoughts on this if you're legitimately asking, but want to not bail Hal out here by giving my response first. Interested to hear what his thought process is first.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, JiFields said:

It was a slow reveal.   Someone would ask and no answer.   AVM seemed totally random to check.  He didn’t say much but it seemed like he did post some.

Your role can be either Town or scum.  Seemed like some good info to find out who you were hunting. 

33 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Speaking strictly for myself, AVM deserves to die not just because he's claiming to be robo cop (if you remember that game a while ago where someone claimed to be like doc and cop at the same time), but the problem for me is this could potentially be a bus attempt if AVM is indeed scum. As someone who was at the receiving end of a CTM pied piping game and because 80 is clearly manufacturing game roles based on our collective meta, I have no idea if there's some benefit to bussing or some godfather type of situation that you might have that is trying to make a play here to end game.

Let's say AVM is scum:

1x view -> chose to use first night -> nails scum.

There's a little bit of convenience here especially since your claimed role is also on the knifes edge of town or scum alignment. Hence "why AVM" is relevant. 

Based on gameplay itself prior to this reveal stuff I've had a lean town read on you, but am a little concerned about a potential bus going on. But first things first, gotta see what happens with AVM.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

51 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Right so at the time when I hadn’t read the long awaited answers yet I was saying MORE than a random chance lol.

I think JiF is smooth so I’m not saying it’s 0 but probably closer to that 1/4 now lol 

We all keep crushing people participating but eventually those sitting and watching need to jump in.  There is plenty to comment on so “I’m just waiting” doesn’t say much anymore.  

Yeah, still makes no sense. 25% odds are 25% odds, random or not. Lol

• Haha 1