Aaron Rodgers Talking with the Heir Apparent

Dunnie

18 hours ago, FactsOnly said:

he balled against Detroit also

only clown shoes FOOLS think Zach Wilson cant play in this league

If he balled out against Detroit, what did Mike White do against Minnesota?  That was supposed to be proof that Mike White can't start in the NFL.  One game was on the road against a team with a playoff bye, the other at home against a team that didn't make the playoffs.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 1

On 3/29/2023 at 10:41 AM, #27TheDominator said:

If he balled out against Detroit, what did Mike White do against Minnesota?  That was supposed to be proof that Mike White can't start in the NFL.  One game was on the road against a team with a playoff bye, the other at home against a team that didn't make the playoffs.

Mike “can” White threw 0 TDs and 2 picks LMFAO

A 60 rating to boot

this is what you goofs hang your hat on as a great performance 

Another DELUSIONAL TAKE

On 3/29/2023 at 10:41 AM, #27TheDominator said:

One was against the worst pass defense in the league.  
The other wasn’t

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

8 hours ago, FactsOnly said:

Nerd bird stat irrelevant to the sport

watch the game you big dummy

imagine thinking this game was worst than the NE game LMFAO

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

SMARTEN UP

I watched the game idiot. And just like everyone else thinks, he was terrible.

“irrelevant to the sport” lmao and I didn’t say he was “worst” in that game, but he was pretty f*cking bad. 

7 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

One was against the worst pass defense in the league.  
The other wasn’t

So, your argument is that Zach Wilson "balled out" because he threw for 72 yards more than the average QB did against the Lions 32nd rank defense, but Mike White cannot be an NFL starter because he only threw for 104 yards more than the average QB did against Minnesota?

Makes sense to me.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

So, your argument is that Zach Wilson "balled out" because he threw for 72 yards more than the average QB did against the Lions 32nd rank defense, but Mike White cannot be an NFL starter because he only threw for 104 yards more than the average QB did against Minnesota?

Makes sense to me.

No, the argument that you brought home field into the equation which wasn’t needed to explain that he made big passes when he had to in order to win the Pitt game and worse that for some reason what Mike White did in Minny to discuss Zach vs the Steelers.  

Just figure with all that extra minutiae thrown into the mix the relevant piece should be included. 

Just now, Jet Nut said:

No, the argument that you brought home field into the equation which wasn’t needed to explain that he made big passes when he had to in order to win the Pitt game and worse that for some reason what Mike White did in Minny to discuss Zach vs the Steelers.  

Just figure with all that extra minutiae thrown into the mix the relevant piece should be included. 

I did not mention the Steelers game.  My comment was in response to "He balled out" against the Lions.  After the Minnesota game, I heard that it demonstrated why Mike White couldn't play in the NFL.  The big argument was over the Berrios play.  I don't see how anyone can say that and use the Lions game as proof positive that Zach can be an NFL starter.  

7 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I did not mention the Steelers game.  My comment was in response to "He balled out" against the Lions.  After the Minnesota game, I heard that it demonstrated why Mike White couldn't play in the NFL.  The big argument was over the Berrios play.  I don't see how anyone can say that and use the Lions game as proof positive that Zach can be an NFL starter.  

I was following the thinking that we hate Zach Wilson so we have to find issue with the few cases where he played well.  The Steelers and few others.

I don’t think the Lions game was an example either, agree 

15 hours ago, FactsOnly said:

Mike “can” White threw 0 TDs and 2 picks LMFAO

A 60 rating to boot

this is what you goofs hang your hat on as a great performance 

Another DELUSIONAL TAKE

LMFAO?  2 picks?  You count the pick with no time left on the heave the same as one mid-game.  I didn't say that White's game against the Vikings was a "great performance" but it was comparable to what Wilson did against Detroit and that has been described as one of two games where he "balled out."  A silly phrase if there ever was one.  Pay some ******* attention to the discussion points and you won't be so ******* lost.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, FactsOnly said:

Nerd bird stat irrelevant to the sport

watch the game you big dummy

imagine thinking this game was worst than the NE game LMFAO

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

SMARTEN UP

It was better than the New England game = balling out now?  Glenn Foley requests that you reevaluate his career using these metrics.

Off target throws are not relevant.  Apparently neither is 17 points.  You laughed at Mike White's 60 passer rating against Minnesota, but point to the Steelers game as a paragon of ability - Zach's passer rating against the Steelers?  59

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

It was better than the New England game = balling out now?  Glenn Foley requests that you reevaluate his career using these metrics.

Off target throws are not relevant.  Apparently neither is 17 points.  You laughed at Mike White's 60 passer rating against Minnesota, but point to the Steelers game as a paragon of ability - Zach's passer rating against the Steelers?  59

I didn’t mention the Steelers kid

On 3/31/2023 at 10:01 AM, #27TheDominator said:

LMFAO?  2 picks?  You count the pick with no time left on the heave the same as one mid-game.  I didn't say that White's game against the Vikings was a "great performance" but it was comparable to what Wilson did against Detroit and that has been described as one of two games where he "balled out."  A silly phrase if there ever was one.  Pay some ******* attention to the discussion points and you won't be so ******* lost.  

???

0 TDs and 2 picks with one to seal the game intro triple coverage ? 60 rating ?

AGAINST THE WORST DEFENSE IN THE LEAGUE

somehow as good as 2:1 with a game winning drive sans a defense meltdown and a 90 rating

LMFAOOO

Married To Medicine Television GIF

2 hours ago, FactsOnly said:

???

0 TDs and 2 picks with one to seal the game intro triple coverage ? 60 rating ?

AGAINST THE WORST DEFENSE IN THE LEAGUE

somehow as good as 2:1 with a game winning drive sans a defense meltdown and a 90 rating

LMFAOOO

Married To Medicine Television GIF

The Vikings didn't have thr worst defense in football.  The Lions did.

#factsonly