Odell visiting Jets on Monday

11 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

Love Kincaid, I think he's the best receiver in this draft. I just don't know if we do it now that we restructured Conklin and Uzomah

Makes zero sense we have 2 above average TEs under contract and just drafted another one in the 3rd round.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, undertow said:

Makes zero sense we have 2 above average TEs under contract and just drafted another one in the 3rd round.

I'd say 1 above average TE in Conklin (but not by much), an avg inline TE in the bunny rabbit, and feel good story in Ruckert (which I wanted the LB KC got right after that 3rd pick - but I digress)

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, JETS SB said:

We don’t need a TE. Too many other holes to fill to draft a TE. Maybe a FA blocker type. 

nope u going to see a completely diff offense next season.  Jets haven't had a season with > 4k passing yards in century...need to gear up for that.

4 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

nope u going to see a completely diff offense next season.  Jets haven't had a season with > 4k passing yards in century...need to gear up for that.

Nope. You will put AR on the IL for the season with our OL. OL and DL/LB are priority. A late TE is possible but not necessary. Rodgers won MVP awards with lesser weapons. Need to protect him, first and foremost. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JETS SB said:

Nope. You will put AR on the IL for the season with our OL. OL and DL/LB are priority. A late TE is possible but not necessary. Rodgers won MVP awards with lesser weapons. Need to protect him, first and foremost. 

Nope.  Brown is your left tackle...Saleh already gave him the Job...Becton is going to be your right tackle no matter what happens...would bet farm on that...AVT is going to be your RG....and Laken is going to be your LG and not drafting no C in 1st round.

This is an all in win now season coming up...they are not dafting the T of the future.

• Sympathy 2

38 minutes ago, undertow said:

Douglas doesn't just randomly trade up or down it will all depend on what their board looks like and/or how the first 13 picks go.  He has proven he's not a pick collector just for the sake of it.

This has certainly been the case. If indeed GB gets a 2nd for Rodgers, then we have 5 picks.

13; 42; 112; 143; 207

We have needs at OL, C, DL, LB and S. Safe to say, I doubt he’s moving up this draft.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

Nope.  Brown is your left tackle...Saleh already gave him the Job...Becton is going to be your right tackle no matter what happens...would bet farm on that...AVT is going to be your RG....and Laken is going to be your LG and not drafting no C in 1st round.

This is an all in win now season coming up...they are not dafting the T of the future.

Ummm no. You might want to become a fan of another team if you are expecting an early TE drafted. 

10 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

If Becton can stay healthy he ends up LT next season 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

This has certainly been the case. If indeed GB gets a 2nd for Rodgers, then we have 5 picks.

13; 42; 112; 143; 207

We have needs at OL, C, DL, LB and S. Safe to say, I doubt he’s moving up this draft.

And according to sickjetfan, we need a TE too ? 

3 minutes ago, JETS SB said:

And according to sickjetfan, we need a TE too ? 

well 1st pref would be JSN - but now with Odell in fold here and what I think will be available at 13 then yes pref would be Kincaid over one of the OT...however if Van Ness fell to 13th would be ok with that

5 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Becton is the most talented OT on the roster and it’s not even close.  He just needs to stay healthy and get his head out of his rear end.  He appears to be doing both losing 50 lbs recently on the treadmill 

Becton’s a big fella but in no other aspect is he close to AVT’s talent. AVT can play four different offensive line positions at a Pro Bowl level. 

• En Fuego 1

29 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

13; 42; 112; 143; 207

Yeah I agree they don't really have the ammo to move up I'm just saying JD seems more likely to trust his scouting over playing a numbers.