Boomer Esiason...

50 minutes ago, slats said:

I don’t think the doctors thought his son would live beyond his teens. He’s 26 now and the director of Boomer’s foundation. Pretty miraculous. 

I think he is married and has a kid of his own now. I thought he was also coaching HS football somewhere too. Good story.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

21 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Meanwhile there are UNICEF relief crates filled with Zach Wilson jerseys being parachuted into disaster zones all around the globe as we speak

There an army Battalion of Zouaves in The Gambia that wears the jerseys of failed Jets Quarterbacks as part of their Class A uniform. True story. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, FloridaJetsFan said:

You are a true Master sir! Michelangelo. Rembrandt. Shane.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

@T0mShane is more Andy Warhol. Insufferably and awkwardly self-absorbed; so many pretended to like yet no one wants to actually be in the same room with him; his talent and cultural importance just massively overstated and overrated, even if I did routinely smile at Tom’s Zach is Wack mural when I’d drive past it on HRD. 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Meanwhile there are UNICEF relief crates filled with Zach Wilson jerseys being parachuted into disaster zones all around the globe as we speak

Meanwhile back  in Utah Zach is inviting his Mom’s friends into his room to see his  A Rod,  autographed jersey. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, T0mShane said:

JD and his coaches took Zach and destroyed what should and should have been a great QB.

It's the same old QB story. SOJ