Report: Quinnen Williams and Jets not far apart

Just now, Sperm Edwards said:

"I can take all sorts of trash talking. I can't deal with a forgettable one-liner from a guy who's avatar picture has a dunce cap on it, probably made 20 years ago in microsoft paint."

If you have a list of JN accomplishments (no one should but I could maybe see you having one), running off jdeet might be in your top 5 now.  

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

>50 % of NFL players end up broke/bankrupt/etc shortly after their playing careers end and we're supposed to believe a supposed former player knows more than @Sperm Edwards and/or @Doggin94it about the cap and contracts.

Riiiight. 

We have a few extremely successful accountants and lawyers as well. Oh... wait..  but his alleged brother is allegedly a contract lawyer.  nvm

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Sperm Edwards said:

The thing is, I wasn't trying to run off anyone. I couldn't imagine anyone being that hypersensitive. 

Irrelevant.  Any lawyer will tell you about the thin-skull rule.  You are guilty, guilty, guilty. Or is it liable in this situation? 

The eggshell skull rule, also known as the thin skull rule, is a common law doctrine that makes a defendant liable for the plaintiff's unforeseeable and uncommon reactions to the defendant's negligent or intentional tort. If the defendant commits a tort against the plaintiff without a complete defense, the defendant becomes liable for any injury that is magnified by the plaintiff's peculiar characteristics. It is essential to emphasize that the eggshell skull doctrine does not entitle the plaintiff to compensation for an unrelated pre-existing injury.

A common example of this doctrine is that a person's skull was very thin due to the person’s own health condition, if the person gets into an accident, the other person who caused the accident will be liable for the actual damages, although the average person would not suffer the same serious injuries in the same accident as the person with the thin skull.

10 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If I were the Jets, I'd be far more concerned that a former NFL's player's brother is JETS SB than I would be about leaked info.

I’m troubled someone proclaimed you as favorite poster.  It should have been easy to pick the right one.

Hello!   

I’m right here!  

Winning Nfl Draft GIF by SportsManias

• Post of the Week 1

7 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I was going to write, "Yeah but don't discount that he may have slept in a dumpster behind a Holiday Inn Express last night." I didn't because as a moderator I have to  help uphold the site's reputation as a serious gathering of starched shirts. So keep it just between us, ok?

The whole thing is kinda ridiculous. All he had to do was respond with an lol-type emoji - like we all do here - and no one would've batted an eye. 

"I can take all sorts of trash talking. I can't deal with a forgettable one-liner from a guy who's avatar picture has a dunce cap on it, probably made 20 years ago in microsoft paint."

lmao

The last paragraph should go on a signature for a month.  Take a victory lap.  You earned it! 

• Haha 2

On 6/1/2023 at 5:36 PM, JETS SB said:

Jdeet was an NFL player within the last 10 years. I know him very well, since his agent is my best friend. He left JN because of reasons beyond any moderator or poster comment. Although that’s what he said in the post, apparently there was some kind of issue regarding a post he shared about roster moves and he got heat from someone from the Jets for sharing information he shouldn’t be sharing.  I am not sure if the info was factual or just a rumor. I don’t know what post he’s talking about. Not sure who exposed him but this person knew who he was and he felt it wasn’t worth it to post here anymore, due to his relationship with the NFL. Not sure if anyone cares, but that’s apparently what happened. Fwiw. 

Is he Petty or Hackenberg?