Report: Quinnen Williams and Jets not far apart

We have insiders posting, with other insiders in-the-know afraid that info will get leaked to outsiders.

That means that one of you is really a NE mole pretending to dislike the Jets like the rest of us. 

Plot twist: maxman is Belichik

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, JETS SB said:

Jdeet was an NFL player within the last 10 years. I know him very well, since his agent is my best friend. He left JN because of reasons beyond any moderator or poster comment. Although that’s what he said in the post, apparently there was some kind of issue regarding a post he shared about roster moves and he got heat from someone from the Jets for sharing information he shouldn’t be sharing.  I am not sure if the info was factual or just a rumor. I don’t know what post he’s talking about. Not sure who exposed him but this person knew who he was and he felt it wasn’t worth it to post here anymore, due to his relationship with the NFL. Not sure if anyone cares, but that’s apparently what happened. Fwiw. 

We have two guys here who say they have inside info and tell us stuff but the jets get mad at this guy

• Haha 3

On 6/1/2023 at 3:22 AM, JETS SB said:

Another casualty of rabid Jets fans. You would think a former NFL player would be able to add some insight. Instead, he escaped without injury. In his words, "From the outside in, looks like a cool place to hang out. When you get inside, you realize you are in hell."

Lying then?

5 hours ago, JETS SB said:

Jdeet was an NFL player within the last 10 years. I know him very well, since his agent is my best friend. He left JN because of reasons beyond any moderator or poster comment. Although that’s what he said in the post, apparently there was some kind of issue regarding a post he shared about roster moves and he got heat from someone from the Jets for sharing information he shouldn’t be sharing.  I am not sure if the info was factual or just a rumor. I don’t know what post he’s talking about. Not sure who exposed him but this person knew who he was and he felt it wasn’t worth it to post here anymore, due to his relationship with the NFL. Not sure if anyone cares, but that’s apparently what happened. Fwiw. 

Or lying now?

• Haha 2

So let me catch up, and I am late to this party. The Jets cannot draft a qb for the life of them, but can sleuth moles from the organization that are dropping pretty meaningless info on a message chat board through subterfuge? And those moles feel threatened? And Sperm Edwards is the antagonizer?

Do I have this right? The Jets organization? 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, JETS SB said:

dan orlovsky your best friend works at CAA

16 hours ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Q and the Jets have been close for days.  

Has it progressed to cuddling? 

Jets haven't reached 2nd base. 

I have this feeling that when the Jets and Q round third base, there's going to be a "Stop Right There!"  Q will ask... "I gotta know right now!
Before we go any further!
Do you love me?
Will you love me forever?
Do you need me?
Will you never leave me?
Will you make me so happy for the rest of my life?
Will you take me away and will you make me your wife?

• Haha 1

On 5/31/2023 at 9:22 PM, JETS SB said:

Another casualty of rabid Jets fans. You would think a former NFL player would be able to add some insight. Instead, he escaped without injury. In his words, "From the outside in, looks like a cool place to hang out. When you get inside, you realize you are in hell."

a former NFL player should have the fortitude to withstand it, IMO.  Not sure what really happened here.

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If he was truly a former NFL player, then his claim that he knows how the cap works better than some of the finance/cap experts here would still be false.  Having some agent mansplain a contract to you doesn't make one an expert on the salary cap/contracts.

The snide comment to slats "should I explain how bonuses work" was about as arrogant as can be. We've got a boatload of people here who understand the cap way better than most NFL players would and to assume that he knows more was just stupid.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

17 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This is scarier than any pass rusher, sir.

image.png.18131d4d178d92a47cda8008afd555

by far, the most ominous sig on the board.

Speaking of sigs, is there away to eliminate seeing just one single poster's sigs?  Just one. I want to keep all the others in view.  Sorry Kelly, but your sigs are annoying AF.

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, JETS SB said:

the KAREN needs to be exposed.  coward

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, batman10023 said:

We have two guys here who say they have inside info and tell us stuff but the jets get mad at this guy

The other guys I believe have a relationship with the org.  I think jdeets said he doesn't.  Maybe it's an outsider/insider thing where our regular guys never cross the line, but perhaps jdeety did.  It will forever remain a mystery due to jdeety-tweety running out of here like his hair was on fire.

5 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Listen, I take what people say around here at face value.  If he was an NFL player, fine.   I have to ask though, does anybody here actually believe that the Jets were upset that he "leaked" that they would want to cut/trade/reduce salary for Mosley?  That was a discussion point around here at least from the time that Saleh came on board.  How to get out from under the bad contracts of Maccagnan.  The idea that this is a newsflash to anybody, or would bother the team boggles the mind.  Even more than that someone would be upset that Sperm Edwards claimed you worked at Children's Place.  

If we were to believe any of this, we really need to scour one of the endzones about 6 ft under for the mole that fed Manish Mehta.

39 minutes ago, Dcat said:

The snide comment to slats "should I explain how bonuses work" was about as arrogant as can be. We've got a boatload of people here who understand the cap way better than most NFL players would and to assume that he knows more was just stupid.

>50 % of NFL players end up broke/bankrupt/etc shortly after their playing careers end and we're supposed to believe a supposed former player knows more than @Sperm Edwards and/or @Doggin94it about the cap and contracts.

Riiiight. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

>50 % of NFL players end up broke/bankrupt/etc shortly after their playing careers end and we're supposed to believe a supposed former player knows more than @Sperm Edwards and/or @Doggin94it about the cap and contracts.

Riiiight. 

I was going to write, "Yeah but don't discount that he may have slept in a dumpster behind a Holiday Inn Express last night." I didn't because as a moderator I have to  help uphold the site's reputation as a serious gathering of starched shirts. So keep it just between us, ok?

The whole thing is kinda ridiculous. All he had to do was respond with an lol-type emoji - like we all do here - and no one would've batted an eye. 

"I can take all sorts of trash talking. I can't deal with a forgettable one-liner from a guy who's avatar picture has a dunce cap on it, probably made 20 years ago in microsoft paint."

lmao

• Haha 1