Connor Hughes

20 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Agreed. Plus I heard that jerk took his 5 month old to a Jets game. 

You're obviously hysterical...

But honestly this probably made me laugh more than anything else I've read from you....

Just hit a funny bone, I'm literally laughing out loud and can't stop!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Dale Gribble said:

Does anyone else find this guy kind of annoying? I don’t get why he is so popular amongst NY sports fans. He’s a bit of a troll on Twitter and comes off as immature. I also don’t like how he pumps up his perfect life on his podcast. People don’t listen to him for that stuff. They want to know inside info on Jets and Giants. He’s also a Giants fan and clearly dislikes the Jets. 

I guess I am just a hater, but overall not a fan of his work. What do you think about Connor Hughes? 

Yep, he is pretty arrogant. He was the one that asked the question to Zach whether he felt he let the defense down, full well knowing Zach was annoyed and Zach didn't like him, so he could run with a negative answer. People in the media got on him for that. Really unprofessional - he fits right in with most Jets beat writers who try to weasel their way in to the spotlight to feel better about themselves. 

On 8/19/2023 at 12:52 PM, Dale Gribble said:

Does anyone else find this guy kind of annoying? I don’t get why he is so popular amongst NY sports fans. He’s a bit of a troll on Twitter and comes off as immature. I also don’t like how he pumps up his perfect life on his podcast. People don’t listen to him for that stuff. They want to know inside info on Jets and Giants. He’s also a Giants fan and clearly dislikes the Jets. 

I guess I am just a hater, but overall not a fan of his work. What do you think about Connor Hughes? 

Guy is a dueshe and the podcast is the worst to try to listen too. I gave it a shot earlier,after the 30 minutes of drivel you got his opinion on whatever jets which was basically the running talking point.

Our reporters are trash for sure, but one thing for him was he didn't take the same anti jets stand point

I will give him that. He was the more well listen to me cause I really know what I'm talking about all those times I was wrong it was just based on good info. Trust me trust me lol. 

Like I said I stopped Listening to him

On 8/19/2023 at 9:52 AM, Dale Gribble said:

Guy thinks he's the Leonardo Dicaprio of SNY.  He's a bit of a toolbag.

On 8/19/2023 at 9:52 AM, Dale Gribble said:

perfect life?

Have you seen his wife? She's a 3/10 AT BEST.

Hi Connor

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app