The grift is in…

SoJetsy

Jets are a complete clown show and this rodgers propaganda is their way of saying to us who want a clean house:

“y’all can yell and scream all you like but you guys are idiots we are the smart ones and nothing is changing in 2024” 

The funny thing is the Jets have been using this “wait until next season” propaganda tactic and it always blows up in their faces 

Total clown car with no self awareness 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, JagsFanJif said:

In a way that stupid ******* chain is why I quit the Jets and started rooting for the Jaguars.  When I think of Woody Johnson, that hat is exactly what I think of, just a complete and total goof ball of human that cant be taken serious in any fashion.  Whereas, Shad Kahn is self made billionaire, trying to build a winner, helping build a global brand and develop the city I live in.  He's a real owner trying to build a creditable organization who's not scared to make mistakes but he's also not afraid to admit his mistake (Urban Meyer) and do the right thing to fix it by hiring Doug Pederson, who I was pounding the table for when available, to fix their team and that sexy AF franchise QB.

Fulham sucks though, and the handlebar stache makes one look like a 1800s snake oil salesman

If you were gonna defect, a team with a winning tradition like the 9ers or Packers was the way to go 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I missed this act, I have to read the program notes more frequently I guess.

It sucks. It's tough.

I'll never root for another team though.

They broke me, Maxman.  There I was, just had a plate full of leftovers, feeling fat and happy, had my boy in my lap, we're both in our Jets gear, sitting down getting ready to watch my Jets play the team I hate the most in this world and then the Jets had a Jetsy performance w/ another epically embarrassing moment and I looked at my child and said, nope, not going to do this to you.  We burned all our Jets gear that evening in a fire and took advantage of Black Friday to buy a bunch of Jags swags, clothes, flags, posters, decked my man cave out, stickers on the car, you name it!  I'm a die hard now! 

I did save 1 Jets tshirt just incase they make the playoffs again in my life time and I'll jump back over but lets be real, that is never going to happen. 

Another thing any real org would have allllllll these stooges on notice, all this time, money and effort wasted for 5 seasons in a row.

If we lose out and end up with a top 5 pick, how can you justify bringing these clowns back?

While the young dudes are still cheap you can blow this up now and let a new GM decide the direction of the team moving forward.

JD and Saleh now are in the arena of: Jets future be dammed and lets save our a**

A terrible and desperate GM, HC combo and a 40 year old QB is a recipe to set this franchise back to the Stone Age.

18 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Fulham sucks though, and the handlebar stache makes one look like a 1800s snake oil salesman

If you were gonna defect, a team with a winning tradition like the 9ers or Packers was the way to go 

Fulham?

I live in Jax and wanted to pick and up and coming franchise w/ a radical owner, an awesome head coach and sexy AF franchise QB.  

1 hour ago, JagsFanJif said:

They broke me, Maxman.  There I was, just had a plate full of leftovers, feeling fat and happy, had my boy in my lap, we're both in our Jets gear, sitting down getting ready to watch my Jets play the team I hate the most in this world and then the Jets had a Jetsy performance w/ another epically embarrassing moment and I looked at my child and said, nope, not going to do this to you.  We burned all our Jets gear that evening in a fire and took advantage of Black Friday to buy a bunch of Jags swags, clothes, flags, posters, decked my man cave out, stickers on the car, you name it!  I'm a die hard now! 

I did save 1 Jets tshirt just incase they make the playoffs again in my life time and I'll jump back over but lets be real, that is never going to happen. 

lol sick

23 hours ago, sec101row23 said:

He’s literally selling tickets.  

I'm waiting for him to call me before I make the first payment on next season.  They've left 2 vms on my phone but neither was Aaron.  They are not doing it right.  I'm still wondering how long I should let them nag me for an updated credit card for the payments.  November my ass.  

• Haha 1

I stop reading/watching all things Jets for a week. For a week!!! Might have been two weeks. Not sure. But 'm feeling great. Come to JetNation to see how my fellow Jets fans are doing.

Here are the topics:

1) Rodgers out on the injury report for the Falcons game. As if there was even a chance he would play

2) Rodgers is now selling tickets. This team is 4-7. You'd think they would be worried about improving the on field production

3) Former Jets great calls out beat writer's wife

I don't even know who the Jets QB starter is for the Falcons game. Either way, we are losing.

This franchise is an embarrassment. Straight clown show.

• Upvote 1