The grift is in…

SoJetsy

Yep total bush league organization.   Heard Rodgers was actually on phone helping sell season tickets.  Meanwhile I’m already paying for next year while my $350 club seats aren’t worth $100 on the open market.  Really play their fans like chumps - each year seems to get worse.  Problem is when long time fans who remember being on the wait list for tickets finally come to grip at how bad an investment these seats are (haven’t had a home playoff game in 20+ years) there ain’t gonna be many people stepping up for this crap deal they are offering.  

• Post of the Week 4

7 hours ago, ChewyandtheJets said:

Yep total bush league organization.   Heard Rodgers was actually on phone helping sell season tickets.  Meanwhile I’m already paying for next year while my $350 club seats aren’t worth $100 on the open market.  Really play their fans like chumps - each year seems to get worse.  Problem is when long time fans who remember being on the wait list for tickets finally come to grip at how bad an investment these seats are (haven’t had a home playoff game in 20+ years) there ain’t gonna be many people stepping up for this crap deal they are offering.  

IMG_3257.gif

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, SoJetsy said:

Rogers back to practice right when PSL money due. Jets have no chance of being relevant for a playoff spot, no way they putting him in behind that turnstile O line. Selling hope as usual, this organization is so full of it!

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Aaron Rodgers being at the center of an actual grift is perfect.

True to form, the constant suggestion and accusation of conspiracies is gaslighting 101 for the narcissistic conman.

You really have a hard on for this guy, huh?

He’s probably going to be here two more years, so buckle up. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

I got my first ever call from the Jets ticket office this week.  Can we help you with any tickets?

I'm on the list because I bought a single game ticket last year.  I didn't mention that I'm a long time fan and absolutely hate the ownership, stadium, uniforms and the garbage product yet continued to watch when the feed was available in my local viewing area.   I politely declined their assistance.  I didn't even mention that the call reeked of desperation.  

12 hours ago, SoJetsy said:

Rogers back to practice right when PSL money due. Jets have no chance of being relevant for a playoff spot, no way they putting him in behind that turnstile O line. Selling hope as usual, this organization is so full of it!

So don't buy a PSL.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Aaron Rodgers being at the center of an actual grift is perfect.

True to form, the constant suggestion and accusation of conspiracies is gaslighting 101 for the narcissistic conman.

Yes, I'd much prefer that he stayed behind in the comfort of his own house in Cali while healing instead of rehabbing in NJ and then then on top of that grifting and risking having his ear drum perforated by talking to Jets fans... he is SO selfish!

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sperm Edwards said:

That picture is never going to get old, and rightly so.

It's a perfect microcosm for a total lack of self-awareness. He doesn't have the sense to only allow pictures to be taken, if wearing that ridiculous thing, if he's smiling with a face that lets you know this is just tongue in cheek. I mean of course it is, but you can't wear it while wearing a stern face that suggests he's to be taken seriously in the moment.

It would be more respectable if he was making cross-eyes like a child & wearing a Goofy baseball hat, floppy ears and all:

1a964c4638628192.jpg

In a way that stupid ******* chain is why I quit the Jets and started rooting for the Jaguars.  When I think of Woody Johnson, that hat is exactly what I think of, just a complete and total goof ball of a human that cant be taken serious in any fashion.  Whereas, Shad Kahn is self made billionaire, trying to build a winner, helping build a global brand and develop the city I live in.  He's a real owner trying to build a creditable organization who's not scared to make mistakes but he's also not afraid to admit his mistake (Urban Meyer) and do the right thing to fix it by hiring Doug Pederson, who I was pounding the table for when available, to fix their team and that sexy AF franchise QB.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, JagsFanJif said:

In a way that stupid ******* chain is why I quit the Jets and started rooting for the Jaguars.  When I think of Woody Johnson, that hat is exactly what I think of, just a complete and total goof ball of human that cant be taken serious in fashion.  Whereas, Shad Kahn is self made billionaire, trying to build a winner, helping build a global brand and develop the city I live in.  He's a real owner trying to build a creditable organization who's not scared to make mistakes but he's also not afraid to admit his mistake (Urban Meyer) and do the right thing to fix it by hiring Doug Pederson, who I was pounding the table for when available, to fix their team and that sexy AF franchise QB.

Aside from the lack of knowing the difference when Sauce buys one for Rodgers, whereas Woody buys this for himself. Worse still, he wears that dumbass thing everywhere now. 

Like, 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, slimjasi said:

You really have a hard on for this guy, huh?

He’s probably going to be here two more years, so buckle up. 

I’m glad, I want him to be awesome for us - doesn’t mean I can’t make fun of him, he makes it so easy.

Plus it triggers the heck out of the sissies here.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, JagsFanJif said:

In a way that stupid ******* chain is why I quit the Jets and started rooting for the Jaguars.  When I think of Woody Johnson, that hat is exactly what I think of, just a complete and total goof ball of human that cant be taken serious in any fashion.  Whereas, Shad Kahn is self made billionaire, trying to build a winner, helping build a global brand and develop the city I live in.  He's a real owner trying to build a creditable organization who's not scared to make mistakes but he's also not afraid to admit his mistake (Urban Meyer) and do the right thing to fix it by hiring Doug Pederson, who I was pounding the table for when available, to fix their team and that sexy AF franchise QB.

I missed this act, I have to read the program notes more frequently I guess.

It sucks. It's tough.

I'll never root for another team though.

• Upvote 1