Rodgers trying to sniff out the rat in the building

Rhg1084

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

All drama no reward. Until he wins something here. We needed a young decent QB not a 40 yr old injury prone Prima donna who demands we sign certain players Boyle Cobb Lazard JAG’s…. 

Injury prone? If you want to say he’s old that’s true and perhaps you can say the Jets are cursed but there’s nothing about Rodgers’ career that says injury prone.

Boyle was a trash QB3 signing for peanuts, Cobb was WR6 for peanuts, and Lazard got a nice free agent deal due to his production with Rodgers at QB. Barely needle movers that can’t be fixed in a few months, outside of Lazard who I’m sure will be fine again next year with his boy back as WR3.

Bottom line is this… it all goes back to the injury. If he never gets hurt none of this is even remotely a thing. Bad luck and it happens. The trade is still a must execute always, especially for 2nd round picks.

There were no good young QBs, unless you wanted Carr, who I’m sure the Saints would trade us for Rodgers tomorrow if we wanted to.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Chewy and the Jets said:

Really not sure why anyone would have an issue with Aaron Rodgers.  He is just trying to pointing out what a sh*t show this organization is.  I'm starting to think Saleh is the rat here.  Earlier comments to the effect that he wasn't on board with the decision to draft ZW, implications that playing him wasn't his decision, text to a reporter disparaging Wilson, notes to same guy pointing to records of other coaches whose QBs were injured.  That's on top of allowing that disgraceful Mike Effin White display last year.  It's classic throw someone under the bus to save your own ass.  Rodgers is just discussing that it is totally bush league. 

Why is a player on a weekly talk show publicly talking about this stuff?

He wants to be the center of attention at all times.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Rodgers lives for this clown circus. He isnt fixing anything.

Do you see literally any other player having a weekly show discussing drama around their team?

Rodgers gets paid millions of dollars to hang out with his good friend. It's a football show and questions get asked. He adds 0% to the drama when asked about them. Don't be a hater

Just now, BigRy56 said:

Rodgers gets paid millions of dollars to hang out with his good friend. It's a football show and questions get asked. He adds 0% to the drama when asked about them. Don't be a hater

So, Rodgers gets to publicly discuss team drama for millions of dollars.

How does this help the team and not just be contributer to the clown show?

He is a washed up diva. Green Bay are laughing themselves to sleep with the trade they made. 

Again, name any other player doing this 

• Upvote 1

He is a washed up diva. Green Bay are laughing themselves to sleep with the trade they made. 

I
Tom Brady did a weekly spot his entire career. One national, one local.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

He doesn't get paid to discuss team drama. There's a lot he talks about on the show. There are hundreds of players with their own podcasts and show appearances. Micah Parsons says stupid stuff all the time on his podcasts. Tyreek Hill says dumb sh*t all the time while he gets paid to play video games on Twitch. Sauce does too. Garrett Wilson does a weekly spot on ESPN radio where all he does is address questions about team drama.

I don't particularly pay attention to 99% of them, but they are all over.

Rodgers has the biggest platform because he's one of the best QBs to ever put on a uniform and he's interesting. When he first started on McAfee, they were a random show on YouTube. They've blown up now and so has the Rodgers spot with it.

It's 2023. Access to star players is higher than ever. Don't be a hater.

• Sympathy 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

So we got saddled with Tim Boyle, only here because of Rodgers in the first place, as the primary backup to Zach Wilson for 13 weeks UNTIL Tim has the audacity to tell the truth about what Zach said.

Unbelievable.

Yeah Rodgers should start with putting in a call to Boyle if he’s that upset about it

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, mfmartin said:

I
Tom Brady did a weekly spot his entire career. One national, one local.

Tom Brady was the ultimate team player.   He took less money to actually win championships.   He was all about winning.  Rodgers is here to rehabilitate his image which he destroyed in Green Bay.  

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So we got saddled with Tim Boyle, only here because of Rodgers in the first place, as the primary backup to Zach Wilson for 13 weeks UNTIL Tim has the audacity to tell the truth about what Zach said.

Unbelievable.

ZACH wins again

2 hours ago, football guy said:

Aaron is 100% right. We’ve always had people on the inside that are the lifeblood of outside media who actively work to tear the organization down. They help the clownshow roll on. Hell people tell me stuff when they absolutely shouldn’t. It’s a cultural thing that has been going on for the last 2 decades RE: leaks. And it’s not just a market issue because this stuff RARELY happens with the Giants. Even at their worst they don’t come close to the dysfunction we deal with year after year. 

This is the culture Woody has built. The faces change, but the toxic, political and manipulative stuff doesn’t. He’s a sh*t bird.

5 minutes ago, mfmartin said:

Aaron Rodgers literally took less money this offseason emoji23.png

A little late for him to every win a championship.  Ready to retire, hated in Green Bay with no chance to play for them he took 75 million for 2 years from the Jets.  The only team in the NFL that wanted him.  He literally had no choice.  The Jets were not making the deal without the agreement in place.

Green Bay wanted this SOB gone so bad they were willing to eat his contract.  

Tom Brady was the ultimate team player.   He took less money to actually win championships.   He was all about winning.  Rodgers is here to rehabilitate his image which he destroyed in Green Bay.  
His image was not destroyed in GB. That is a gross exaggeration.

Sent from the FOREVER AND EVER Suicide Watch desk.

A little late for him to every win a championship.  Ready to retire, hated in Green Bay with no chance to play for them he took 75 million for 2 years from the Jets.  The only team in the NFL that wanted him.  He literally had no choice.  The Jets were not making the deal without the agreement in place.
Green Bay wanted this SOB gone so bad they were willing to eat his contract.  

there is so much incorrect in this statement, it’s amazing when you make your opinion fact

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

Woody forced Zach on JD, but also forced Rodgers on JD?

Woody demands Zach play, to please Jet Blue for some reason, but allowed him to be benched two years running?

Woody conspires with Zach's family, but Zach has embarrassed both his family and the Jets three years running and as of now is going down in history as a top-10 QB Bust?

Who exactly is making out from this Woody-Zach-Jet Blue Conspiracy Matt?  I'm not seeing any winners here, but you must  to keep believing in this theory? 

So who is it?  Who has made out good from this?

Zach, no matter how badly has played this year was born after his uncle left Jet Blue.  The conspiracy makes no sense.  

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

His image was not destroyed in GB. That is a gross exaggeration.

Rodgers was absolutely hated by GB management.  Rodgers trashed them publicly and was constantly trying to interject himself in personal moves.  He pouted publicly when they drafted Love.   He must have forgot his own draft night when GB rescued him and had Favre.

Woody forced Zach back as the backup yes. Wilson and Rodgers are buddies. All public info. Zach gets paid to be here by doing the bare minimum. It’s how favors work. How many times do you have to be told that Zach’s family’s company is the largest sponsor of the Jets lol
This whole sponsor story is funny. The Jets as much of a clownshow as they are do not need a sponsor to make money. In fact, I venture to say that having a quarterback play this poorly is actually losing the team money. If I am an investor, I am not going to potentially lose millions in revenue to make my nephew happy.

Fccck that, get a job nerd.

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

This whole sponsor story is funny. The Jets as much of a clownshow as they are do not need a sponsor to make money. In fact, I venture to say that having a quarterback play this poorly is actually losing the team money. If I am an investor, I am not going to potentially lose millions in revenue to make my nephew happy.

I don’t think it’s the sponsor thing at play here. There is a relationship between the the Jets and the Wilson’s. Zach wouldn’t be on the roster still if there wasn’t. 

• WTF? 2

Also his uncle know owns another airline. Wouldn’t he want the chance to be that sponsor? He got fired from JetBlue and left in a pretty bad situation but yeah that’s why Zach is on the roster.