who is the biggest bust

kmnj

24 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Being a better pick/player than Zach Wilson is what you’re gonna hang your hat on here?

The thread is called who is the biggest bust 

Adams isn't a bust at all and neither was Leonard Williams or Sheldon 

These players have value 

By the way Joe Douglas got all sorts of praise for the Adams trade and that's well deserved but he undid all that goodwill getting ramrodded in the Rodgers trade 

Remember when people were making fun of the Packers gm that guy powned Douglas 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, bitonti said:

The thread is called who is the biggest bust 

Adams isn't a bust at all and neither was Leonard Williams or Sheldon 

These players have value 

By the way Joe Douglas got all sorts of praise for the Adams trade and that's well deserved but he undid all that goodwill getting ramrodded in the Rodgers trade 

Remember when people were making fun of the Packers gm that guy powned Douglas 

Jamal Adams sucks.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

Zach is the biggest bust. 2nd pick in the draft. Total waste

5 hours ago, Dcat said:

Zach Wilson is about as big a bust as you can get due to the importance of the position.

Thanks JD.  You draft like a moldy, stale, broken pretzel.

5 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

Zach is the bigger bust when compared to Jamal, and it’s not even remotely close.

Zach is in his own dimension as a bust.  

3 hours ago, JetsFlyer said:

you youngsters dont know what we did to get johnny lam jones, God rest his soul.

Sad thing is that the club formerly known as the Redskins really had hot nuts for Lam Jones and tried to make a deal with the Jets. The Jets of course stood firm and took Lam the bust at #2 overall and the Redskins settled for Art Monk (HOF'er) at  #18. Just so Jet Like.

• Upvote 2

Biggest bust:  Zach Wilson
Worst pick:  Very close, but I go Jamal Adams (dishonorable mention - Hackenberg)
Zach is nowhere near the biggest bust ... Vernon Gholston didn't even register a tackle in his career as I recall. Zach oftentimes this very season was the best offensive player on the field for the NYJ.

He should be cut outright and given the chance to latch into an actual functioning NFL team.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dunnie said:

Zach is nowhere near the biggest bust ... Vernon Gholston didn't even register a tackle in his career as I recall. Zach oftentimes this very season was the best offensive player in the field.

He should be cut outright and given the chance to latch into an actual functioning NFL team.

He was a # 2 overall pick in a loaded draft class.  Gholston was a # 6 pick in an exceptionally weak class.

It’s Zach, bud.  Deal with it, and Happy New Year to you and yours.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He was a # 2 overall pick in a loaded draft class.  Gholston was a # 6 pick in an exceptionally weak class.

It’s Zach, bud.  Deal with it, and Happy New Year to you and yours.

Happy New Years back at you of course ... And always remember... It's ok to be wrong.

• Haha 2

On 12/18/2023 at 9:51 AM, JohnnyLV said:

Lol we have played 14 games and had like 12 different OL combos start and probably 18 or more total. We have the worse OL coach in the NFL, an offensive system that forces an OL philosophy totally unsuited to a turn style OL, the worse OC in the NFL and essentially 1.5 playmakers on offense but let's view the Zach evaluation as unaffected by those things. Had Rodgers stayed healthy with this OL we might be talking about whether 2023 was the biggest drop off a cliff ever by a HOF QB. But you guys just keep the hate flowing. He will be gone, but somehow he will still be blamed for everything next year as well.

Worst oc in the nfl? Hardly.  Milfy started this ball rolling along with his butt boy saleh.  But the rest is pretty true.  I watched a few non jet games and it’s plenty easy to see how much arm talent Zach has when compared to a lot of the other QBs.  There’s something there. It’s just too bad the jets couldn’t use it effectively.

• Sympathy 1

I remember Lam Jones jumping up to catch every pass even ones at his knees.
This made me laugh out loud .. and then cry ... And then curse your name aloud as the memories became too real.

11 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Zach is nowhere near the biggest bust ... Vernon Gholston didn't even register a tackle in his career as I recall. Zach oftentimes this very season was the best offensive player on the field for the NYJ.

D52A254C-8902-4F34-B918-DB1E0C30EA37.thumb.jpeg.b3f5708be87f66b9435253ea29f1b240.jpeg

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, JAFJET said:

Sad thing is that the club formerly known as the Redskins really had hot nuts for Lam Jones and tried to make a deal with the Jets. The Jets of course stood firm and took Lam the bust at #2 overall and the Redskins settled for Art Monk (HOF'er) at  #18. Just so Jet Like.

You mean ex jet Art monk?

On 12/18/2023 at 9:41 AM, T0mShane said:

Factoring in opportunity cost,

5. Vernon Gholston

What was the opportunity cost of picking Gholston?

It was a below average draft class. Anyone they would have picked would have been meh.