Bill Belichick

Belichick is going to part ways with the Pats after we invariably beat them in week 18 to secure their draft position. 

When this happens, should Aaron Rodgers try to convince him to come to the Jets on a two-year deal as GM/HC?

Belichick viscerally despises the Jets (probably mostly due to Woody) so it would be a tough sell. But if anyone has the ammo to convince him, it’s the fellow future HOFer who is also trying to sail into the sunset with one last bang.  It also might be the only thing that could convince moron Woody to do what needs to be done and can both Douglas and Saleh.

I despise Belichick as much as he despises the Jets but at this point I’d sell my soul to witness better than yesterday  

i’ll hang up and listen. 

2 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

Belichick is going to part ways with the Pats after we invariably beat them in week 18 to secure their draft position. 

When this happens, should Aaron Rodgers try to convince him to come to the Jets on a two-year deal as GM/HC?

Belichick viscerally despises the Jets (probably mostly due to Woody) so it would be a tough sell. But if anyone has the ammo to convince him, it’s the fellow future HOFer who is also trying to sail into the sunset with one last bang.  It also might be the only thing that could convince moron Woody to do what needs to be done and can both Douglas and Saleh.

I despise Belichick as much as he despises the Jets but at this point I’d sell my soul to witness better than yesterday  

i’ll hang up and listen. 

Hey if rodgers can pull it off, I’m in

i have hated jets coaches for the last 50 years so why not another one

The jets have zero football people in the org

dont need a life coach, slogan creator and babies learning on the job

ill take bb and roll the dice

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

i’ll hang up and listen. 

Alfred Hitchcock Art GIF by hoppip

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

i’ll hang up and listen. 

If BB would actually agree to come here, it would be a complete no-brainer.  Just like Parcells (and BB) came here after we had 2 straight #1 draft picks and got us to a 10-0 lead in the 2nd half of the AFC CG (and I'm convinced we would've beaten the Falcons in the SB) in 2 years.  Plus he set us up for multiple playoff runs.

• Haha 1

Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

Kraft letting BB know hes probably not coming back was stupid. All BB cares about is winning some games to catch Shula. He won't give a sh*t about the future of that team now. 

Good.

Hopefully he ends his Patriots' career beating us and it costs them draft position.

• Post of the Week 1

13 minutes ago, MysticalJet2 said:

If I were owner.  Right now I'd go after Mangini GM and Vrabel HC (via trade picks or if he is fired).  I think that tandem would work well and at least the team would be prepared and competitive.

Probably there's no way Vrabel would come here but we should at least try!

I've always wanted Mangini back here in some capacity.  And he'd probably take the job because he doesn't have other offers.

1 hour ago, nj meadowlands said:

i’ll hang up and listen. 

Jet are beating the pats handing them one of the top two QBs and screwing ourselves out of one of the top ots.

Rodgers has not brought one even half assed thing to the team he has brought non nfl players and stink feast coaches.

Belli at this point is no better than Saleh, coaches good D has no clue about the offense.

Saleh and Douglas are totally safe this off season

• Upvote 1

Belichick hates the Jets. Highly unlikely he wants to come back, or give this team any success, or leave behind all his coaches with the Jets when he retires. Rodgers doesn't want to end his career working for an a$$hole any more than Brady did. 

I could see the Giants firing Daboll and bringing in Belichick. He might want to go to an easier division where he can rack up the wins but there would probably be some satisfaction in checking off another one of Parcells' teams.