~~~Saturday NFL Football Games~~~ 12/23

1 minute ago, Lith said:

But they have looked better with DeVIto these past few weeks -- at least they did until the Saints game.

If you compare the two teams, the Jets have actually been better. Both are a very disappointing 5-9. However the Jets have beaten the Bills, Eagles and Texans three winning teams. The Giants haven’t beaten a winning team all season. Devito is a nice story but being an undrafted free agent the bar is low. He’s a good kid so it feels good but honestly the Giants should get down on their knees and be thankful the Jets are taking all the slings and arrows.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Not watching Buff game not interested in subscribing to Peacock. Instead watching NYR game vs Buff Sabres. Merry Christmas NBC for trying to bully NFL fans to buy your crappy service. 

We watched the Jim Carrey Grinch Movie and now Home Alone 2 is on. Have most of the family over, my kids and my niece and nephew. 

Tonight was a full Turkey dinner, tomorrow is ham, and Christmas Day is Standing Rib Roast.... baking potatoes tonight for the twice bakes.... 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

My Oilers took care of the Rangers the other night.   Boo ya!

Any my Islanders took care of your Oilers a few nights earlier.  LGI.

But still thanks for handling the Rangers and Devils on back to back nights.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Jdeet said:

Whatever happens here, the Bills do not look like a team that will get too far in the playoffs. They are as much of a fraud as the Cowboys are. 

They’re going to run the table, get into the playoffs in week 18, and then win the Super Bowl. Accept it now and it will be easier later

• Upvote 1
  • Ugh 2

20 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Bills -Dolphins AFC Championship Game!

Fun Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Yes

one of those fanbases experiences the pain of losing a title game and the other is probably cheating 

24 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

They’re going to run the table, get into the playoffs in week 18, and then win the Super Bowl. Accept it now and it will be easier later

I am tempted to pick them to come out of the AFC if they make the playoffs 

But I could see them choking in Miami in week 18 just as easily