~~~ Other NFL games 12-31 ~~~

6 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Grounding........this league is ruining itself simply with rule calls and interpretation of those rules, how can these idiots like Goodell who make 30 million a year cannot see this.....

..data. People are wrong a lot so they use data. The problem with data especially with large number sets like the NFL would have when trying to gauge changes and potential problems is that there's just too much to really know. For example, kneeling was gonna kill the NFL and here we are with ratings up, massive new tv deals, new streaming deals...

Same thing with "removing the physicality" from the game. Everyone gets all upset about it, but they're back next year and go look at every team's forum talking about injuries and how many injuries they've had!  When you're the guy making decisions, there's a lot of factors.

Now, don't get me wrong. I am 100% on the the NFL needs to simplify the rulebook to an extreme degree to a point that the rules can be enforced equitably most of the time before they start seeing the decline because by then it will be too late.

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

Grounding........this league is ruining itself simply with rule calls and interpretation of those rules, how can these idiots like Goodell who make 30 million a year cannot see this.....

The commish makes about $60 mil doesn’t he?

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

JSN finishes with that one catch? #bust

Here’s the thing. You and @JustInFudge named Addison and one or two other WRs we should’ve taken over JSN.

Even if I grant you that, I still say JSN would’ve been a bigger contributor and a better pick for this team than McDonald.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Here’s the thing. You and @JustInFudge named Addison and one or two other WRs we should’ve taken over JSN.

Even if I grant you that, I still say JSN would’ve been a bigger contributor and a better pick for this team than McDonald.

Outside WR > EDGE > Slot receiver 

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Outside WR > EDGE > Slot receiver 

Agree. on paper I have no argument…
Except we’re talking here about an Edge who will be 25yo next year and who barely got on the field all season, and needs to bulk up considerably to ever do so. 
Your guess is as good as mine when or if he will ever get starter like minutes.

Not a good pick except for “in theory”.

• Upvote 2