Muhammad Wilkerson arrested… again

47 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

He was slow IMO and had that 1 good year. 

His career arc is almost exactly like Quinnen Williams up until he got the contract.

He was one of the very best DT/DE in the whole league the year before he got paid. 

17 minutes ago, DoubleDown said:

Clearly has the disease called alcoholism. Hoping he gets the help he so desperately needs.

With that said, stop drinking and driving and putting other people's lives at risk. Inexcusable behavior.

I'm an alcoholic, and I wouldn't get into my car with an open bottle of Tequila and a loaded gun to go merry go round riding around at 5 AM on New Years day. 

This is a low IQ thing.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

The NY Jets scouts are the real “ Sons of anarchy!” From this team. 

the NY Jets scouts were so in the tank for Ohio State in the aughts and 2010s that when they ran the weigh in at Mobile they announced Ohio State guys as from "The" Ohio State University

starting in 2005 they drafted Nugent, Mangold, Schlegel, Gholston, Devin Smith, Darron Lee, and recently Ruckert and Garrett

they had to have eyes on Cameron Heyward. They just ****ed it

Im Out The Simpsons GIF by Tyler

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Ron Rico said:

I'm an alcoholic, and I wouldn't get into my car with an open bottle of Tequila and a loaded gun to go merry go round riding around at 5 AM on New Years day. 

This is a low IQ thing.

Alcohol decreases judgement and decision making processes in the brain. It also affects people differently.

Wilkerson seems likely to be a functional alcoholic. He probably has alcohol in his system at all times. There is no such thing as driving sober for him.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, DoubleDown said:

Alcohol decreases judgement and decision making processes in the brain. It also affects people differently.

Wilkerson seems likely to be a functional alcoholic. He probably has alcohol in his system at all times. There is no such thing as driving sober for him.

I agree. 

5 hours ago, Ghost said:

Guy robbed us. 

True.  The sad thing is when he was on his rookie deal he was terrific and seemed like a leader.  Once he got that big second contract he packing it in very deliberately 

5 hours ago, bitonti said:

i remember back in the day Cameron Heyward was in the same draft class 

the Jets took Wilkerson at 30 and the Steelers took Heyward at 31

Heyward is having a borderline HOF career (6x Pro Bowl, 3x All Pro) still playing every week for the Steelers 

Meanwhile Wilkerson has been out of football for like 4 years (more like 6)

I mean cmon

Cameron was Ironhead's son! he balled like crazy at Ohio State a team that Jets scouts are all over

How hard is it? the Jets overthink it and it's mistake after mistake that lead us to where we are today 

Passaic NJ for Cam vs Elizabeth I think for Mo. Jets picked the wrong town.

• Upvote 1