Saleh end of season press conference (live now)

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Guys, we beat the Patriots in a year where they stink and are moving on from their legendary HC.  That counts as "taking that next step"?!?!?!  

This literally might be the dumbest thing Salesman has ever said.

This was his SB.....justifiing all of his nonsense all year....

He fully believes Rodgers will save his job next year...

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Ugh 1

Just now, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

Some encouraging things...

Even with Lazard being stuck here, I think it's clear Saleh is not a fan of his. So finding a WR2 will still be at the top of the list.

This doesn't count as "encouraging" to me.  He'd have to be the dumbest man in America to not see that we need help at WR.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

We took that next step this year!!!

Jets_Videos__Robert_Saleh_pregame_ritual_x_Bank_of_America_.gif.c8e499710cbc1cc134e4a29b70b99e19.gif

Hey, Bob; why don't you apply your showboat look at me workout BS time to figuring out how an NFL passing attack and offense work? May be then you could have some idea what the f___ is going on when your team is on offense rather than stand there with that dumb look on your face. Perhaps offer some direction, you know, that head coaching thing. This is a joke. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

Some encouraging things...

Even with Lazard being stuck here, I think it's clear Saleh is not a fan of his. So finding a WR2 will still be at the top of the list.

Yeah, thank you for posting. Maybe underneath all the cliches and motivational poster soundbytes, he might actually be paying attention.

Ive said the same about AVT, and everyone says the same about GW.

• Upvote 2

image.thumb.png.61fde1e8b15fb8009de47c04e5f8f4b0.png

This is what "We felt good about taking that next step this year" looks like according to Robert Saleh.  LMFAO!!!

We had the same exact 7-10 record as last year.  We scored fewer points this year and gave up more points.  We had a losing record at home and a losing record on the road.

• Post of the Week 1

What does Saleh have in mind for next season if he things we "took the next step" this year?!

“My goal is to get to 1,000 courses,’’ Saleh said. “I’m in the 400s somewhere now.’’ 

So, what’s next in golf for a guy who’s already played Pine Valley, Cypress Point, Shinnecock Hills, National and a number of other most top-rated courses in the world and broke 70 while playing with his oldest son? 

“I just enjoy playing,’’ Saleh said. “I really don’t have a goal.’’ 

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, Pac said:

They "got better" by finally severing ties with our former boy band QB. 

Next year is gonna be so awesome. 

Will the Jets win the division and host a playoff game? You know, like the Texans did in their first season under DeMeco Ryans.

• Upvote 1

What does Saleh have in mind for next season if he things we "took the next step" this year?!

Can recall once helping my dad empty our cesspool. At one point he very accidentally stepped directly into it with the cover off and very thankfully quickly got out. Taking the next step indeed. 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Falco21 said:

I do think a lot of this blame falls at the feet of JD, not Saleh. Him trotting out Wilson and Boyle was his only choice. Not exactly anyone else on the roster who can manage a game and win. He also had to deal with a trade deadline that came and went with ZERO moves by JD, including the one move he made who he later cut. 

Saleh deserves a TON of blame, no doubt. We are all getting very tired of his antics and same bullsh*t "rah rah" remarks, but JD has been a disgrace as of late and has really put the entire staff and team in a sh*tty position. Let's not forget that Cleveland reacted quickly and went out and signed Flacco who has been great for them. They made the moves to compensate for injuries, Douglas did not. Instead, they all just wallowed in their misery throwing blame everywhere else.

We know

1. there were middling QBs on the street all summer and then again at the time Rodgers got hurt. 

2. Wilson should not have been a tenable option.

3. The cheapskate owner with his groovy rap chain with his name (does he forget who he is?) on it balked at cutting bait on Wilson and getting a real backup. 

4. neither the GM nor the HC made enough of a stink that this whole situation was completely unacceptable and almost certainly cost them a playoff berth in an AFC with 7 of 16 teams making it. They went along with this. That's damning. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

12 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Nice sunny day, no wind, could get in 18 by lunch. The Kotite plan, except at least Rich Kotite had dignity enough of knowing when to quit and stay on the fairway. 

Amazing he has the balls to pretend yesterday was some seismic improvement. Other NFL teams like the Browns had injuries as catastrophic and figured it out. He trotted Wilson and then Boyle out there; cost this team winnable games. Not the Jets. And he's had 3 years. There's no accountability.

Big Picture though remains; 1. smart football people want nothing to do with Robert Wood Johnson 69, 2. he isn't willing to blow smart football people out of the water to come here with big $ and total control. So we'll be back in the shallow end of the GM and coaching pools about 1 year from today all over again. 

IT'S A DISGRACE.

This !!!!!