Joe Douglas press conference is LIVE (Jets are not streaming it)

23 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Green Bay allows their young QBs time to sit and watch.  Rodgers 2 years and now Love.  Favre already had some playing time under his belt with ATL.

Imagine Love having an excellent 20 year career.  GB fans will have had around 60 consecutive years of star QB play.  Jet fans would just like to see 1.

Well we better be ready to hold onto our hats for the Jets brilliant QB trade acquisition coming in 2040!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Comparing the Jets to the factory up in Baltimore is silly. Name the players the Ravens have let go and “been fine” after. Point is the McDonald was a luxury pick on a broke down roster. Like when Xhibit would “pimp” rides with nintendos but leave the 100K mile engines untouched. 

Judon, zadarious smith just from the past few years 

7 hours ago, Xtina said:

That kid looks like he’s straight out of the casting department for spoiled billionaire’s son. Uncanny. 

The Lucky sperm club.  To think his dad is closer to 76. Adults having children at 60???  That's reality for ya. We are doomed. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Fantasy Island said:

I liked him breathing hard at the first of the press conference.  I loved him wearing a green shirt with a whale on it.  I took a shot every time he said, “hindsight is 20/20” 

I’m tipsy now.

Where do we find these guys

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Now do Huff. 

Huff in his 4th year? 

33 pressures 10 sacks on 42% of defensive snaps. So over twice the amount of snaps. 

look at how JJ progressed from year 1 to year 2. With how good the coaching in regards to player development has been on the defensive side of the ball McDonald should improve drastically also 

4 hours ago, BurntDice said:

Huff in his 4th year? 

33 pressures 10 sacks on 42% of defensive snaps. So over twice the amount of snaps. 

look at how JJ progressed from year 1 to year 2. With how good the coaching in regards to player development has been on the defensive side of the ball McDonald should improve drastically also 

26 year old 4th year pro with one of the best win rates for pressure in the NFL or 25 year old 2nd year pro who couldn’t see the field because he wasn’t good enough. Hmmm. 

1 hour ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

26 year old 4th year pro with one of the best win rates for pressure in the NFL or 25 year old 2nd year pro who couldn’t see the field because he wasn’t good enough. Hmmm. 

Keeping 1st round picks on the bench is a good scenario for you? Also McDonald is 24 not 25 

19 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

IMG_0396.webp

Woody says "Zach you're a wonderful person wow, just so great. In fact, I know more about you than my own son.

Hahaha the whole draft room laughs. Good one, boss you're so funny! 

Camera slowly pans to Woody's son listening on the call. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Woody says "Zach you're a wonderful person wow, just so great. In fact, I know more about you than my own son.

Hahaha the whole draft room laughs. Good one, boss you're so funny! 

Camera slowly pans to Woody's son listening on the call. 

What’s sad is that this story is true 

• Upvote 1