~~~Sunday NFL Playoff Football Games - Path to the Superbowl~~~ 01/28

1 minute ago, JustInFudge said:

He's so much better than Brady ever was, it's not even close.  Mahomes is the clear cut, no close second, GOAT.

Brady beat him 2x head-to-head in the AFC CG and SB, respectively.  But Mahomes is certainly on pace to end up in this conversation.  

• Post of the Week 1

16 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

KC has one of the best D's in the league and an eltie D coordinator

I am not dumping on lamar for this game.

One thing the Ravens need badly?   A difference making RB.

They thought they had one with Dobbins, until he became crippled by injuries. I wonder what odds you'd get on the Ravens trying to sign Derrick Henry if the Titans let him go.

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Force Lamar to throw from the pocket and he can't win. The formula is there and he just can't get past it. Without his running ability he's nothing because that ability opens up his passing attack which is very limited. 

How he wins MVP over 

Jordan Love 

Patrick Mahomes

Dak Prescott

Brock Purdy

and even CJ Stroud -- does not make sense . The guys a RB

I thought it was pretty telling that even when they got down two scores, they were still running jet sweeps and quick game. I like Lamar, but the question with him has always been how he’d function if he had to bring his team back from a deficit. It was not pretty.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Aussie Jet said:

Hope the Lions hold on. They're playing with house money rn. A bit like the West Indies upsetting Australia in the cricket yesterday.

You guys have cricket fights? Fighting insects seems like an odd sport. I don't judge though.

8 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Force Lamar to throw from the pocket and he can't win. The formula is there and he just can't get past it. Without his running ability he's nothing because that ability opens up his passing attack which is very limited. 

How he wins MVP over 

Jordan Love 

Patrick Mahomes

Dak Prescott

Brock Purdy

and even CJ Stroud -- does not make sense . The guys a RB

Oh Smash.  lmfao.

Top 5 most efficient passer in the NFL from the pocket in 2023.  lmfao. 

1. Brock Purdy

2. Dak Prescott

3. Lamar Jackson

https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/nfl-pocket-passer-rating-leaders-2023

Actually Aaron Glenn is one of my favorite Jets players. Good to see him doing well in coaching. I haven't heard his name as a contender for HC job. But if we're looking for a HC down the line and we will be I wouldn't mind him getting the job. 

Just now, Rangers9 said:

Actually Aaron Glenn is one of my favorite Jets players. Good to see him doing well in coaching. I haven't heard his name as a contender for HC job. But if we're looking for a HC down the line and we will be I wouldn't mind him getting the job. 

He had at least one interview last week. Atlanta I think