Tyreek Hill vs. Jake Paul

On 2/25/2024 at 4:23 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Being 5-10 makes one insecure? Jeez that’s a high bar to clear for some folks.  5-10 is above average height for a dude.  

No it’s not ask any woman and they all want them 6’0 and taller.    You might be short but you have large heart.  This explains why you’re always so angry- imagine how many average sized people farted in your face.    

On 2/25/2024 at 9:03 PM, IntoTheGreen said:

I'm 5'3 and not insecure at all. I'm an adult. I have a job, a house and wife. Focus on what actually matters in life. 

at 5’4” at least i am not the shortest guy here.

thanks for coming clean shrimp boat :)

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Raideraholic said:

No it’s not ask any woman and they all want them 6’0 and taller.    You might be short but you have large heart.  This explains why you’re always so angry- imagine how many average sized people farted in your face.    

I’m 6-0.  I just feel for the younger guys who have no control over it.    

And head to China/Japan if you think 5-10 is “average”.  What women shoot for is irrelevant in this equation (except from a natural selection standpoint over a lengthy period of time).

And my anger comes from the Jets sucking.

On 2/25/2024 at 5:52 PM, HawkeyeJet said:

Never expected to say this in my life:

Go Jake Paul.  Knock him out.

Side note.  As much as the Jake Paul stardom annoys me, he’s a semi legitimate boxer and would destroy Hill.

Who's the guy who played on the Knicks and wanted to get into the ring and got knocked out cold a ferw years back? I think he's still unconscious from that shot. 

7 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Season 4 Interest GIF by The Office

I never thought I’d see something as satisfying as the two idiot Oklahoma football players that decided to fight two wrestlers in a bar bathroom a few years ago, but this would be up there. Hill is a colossal piece of sh*t and wannabe bully, but there’s always a bigger bully.

Football players thinking they can and should fight guys that live in martial arts gyms and then quickly finding out they can’t is maybe my favorite American pastime. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Maynard13 said:

Who's the guy who played on the Knicks and wanted to get into the ring and got knocked out cold a ferw years back? I think he's still unconscious from that shot. 

Nate Robinson.  Funny enough, he got destroyed by Jake Paul.  Although I don’t think the infamous video of him going down was against Paul.

3 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Nate Robinson.  Funny enough, he got destroyed by Jake Paul.  Although I don’t think the infamous video of him going down was against Paul.

Right Nate Robinson. I think he still on the cnavas.  Knocked out cold like an Antartic winter day.

4 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Kinda wild he's gone from that to holding his own with average gym pros. Everyone thought he was a joke when he did the Robinson thing but you have to give the guy credit, he's busted his ass and it shows. Eddie Hearn told Paul to his face that he thinks he's average and Paul was too dumb to realize how huge of a compliment that was.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I never thought I’d see something as satisfying as the two idiot Oklahoma football players that decided to fight two wrestlers in a bar bathroom a few years ago, but this would be up there. Hill is a colossal piece of sh*t and wannabe bully, but there’s always a bigger bully.

Football players thinking they can and should fight guys that live in martial arts gyms and then quickly finding out they can’t is maybe my favorite American pastime. 

"WORLDSTAR!!!!"

35 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Kinda wild he's gone from that to holding his own with average gym pros. Everyone thought he was a joke when he did the Robinson thing but you have to give the guy credit, he's busted his ass and it shows. Eddie Hearn told Paul to his face that he thinks he's average and Paul was too dumb to realize how huge of a compliment that was.

I’m know very little about the boxing world but his older brother is an incredible pro wrestler.  Legit jaw dropping at his craft.  People will poke fun at that profession, but they both appear to have very legitimate athletic makeups.  Certainly more than the average Joe.

20 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I’m know very little about the boxing world but his older brother is an incredible pro wrestler.  Legit jaw dropping at his craft.  People will poke fun at that profession, but they both appear to have very legitimate athletic makeups.  Certainly more than the average Joe.

Logan was a HS state qualifier in Ohio and wrestled D1 in college. 100% legit athlete. Jake's a weirdo and roided out to high hell but being rich has allowed him to live in the gym for the last 4 years and when you can train that much while being on all the recent pharm, anyone is bound to become a legit pain in the ass.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...