Aaron Rodgers leaving Jets to be VP of United States?

1 minute ago, nj meadowlands said:

Easy does it man, loosen the red hat and re-read the thread.  This is the bare minimum action that everyone in the thread (i.e. @Pac, @T0mShane and others) has been demanding.  Doesn't even matter whether or not I believe him -- he had to go on record and make this statement.

Red hat? Good to see where your head is at.

Wave the white flag and take the L.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

LOL 

WHAT A COMPLETE DUMP TRUCK OF A ORG 

😭🤣😂

WOODY SELL THE TEAM BURN IT ALL DOWN AND SALT THE EARTH 

ALWAYS NONSENSE OVER FOOTBALL WITH THE NYJ

(meanwhile Eagles and other smart orgs making SB moves while we continuously dumpster dive) 

New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

• Thumb Down 1

5 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

Lol

I guess I forgot about the whole Jets angle.  It would be nice for him to say he's committed to playing for the Jets this year.  I guess I'll settle for him saying he's not a complete lunatic moral reprobate piece of sh*t.

Give Up GIF by STARZ

7 minutes ago, Guilhermezmc said:

Im not american so i don't really care about the Sandy Hook thing (not trying to be disrespectful to anyone), what i do care is if he's going to play for the Jets.

You might not have been trying but you are being disrespectful 

1st and 2nd graders gunned down and yes I realize this happens across the globe and does not the attention in does in the us but regardless of where it happens it has to hurt your soul

im hoping you really did not mean the way it came across

2 minutes ago, Trotter said:

You might not have been trying but you are being disrespectful 

1st and 2nd graders gunned down and yes I realize this happens across the globe and does not the attention in does in the us but regardless of where it happens it has to hurt your soul

im hoping you really did not mean the way it came across

I was talking more about the conspiracy thing not about the fact itself

1 minute ago, Guilhermezmc said:

I was talking more about the conspiracy thing not about the fact itself

Understood and my apologies 

i have a 4 year old grandson and can’t even imagine what those parents and anyone that loses a child goes through

9 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

Lol

I guess I forgot about the whole Jets angle.  It would be nice for him to say he's committed to playing for the Jets this year.  I guess I'll settle for him saying he's not a complete lunatic moral reprobate piece of sh*t.

maybe he wants to let it play out. to see if RFK will actually pick him. of course he would call Rodgers before he announces it so Rodgers could say thanks but im staying with the Jets.

you know how big his ego is. he could then for the rest of his life say he could have be a VP candidate but he turned him down. and tell the media how he chose us over VP.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Does it?

To put it into context, not necessarily a school shooting. Could be a terrorist bombing or other act if violence

it was more about innocent children being killed regardless of where

18 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

LOL 

WHAT A COMPLETE DUMP TRUCK OF A ORG 

😭🤣😂

WOODY SELL THE TEAM BURN IT ALL DOWN AND SALT THE EARTH 

ALWAYS NONSENSE OVER FOOTBALL WITH THE NYJ

(meanwhile Eagles and other smart orgs making SB moves while we continuously dumpster dive) 

New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

Does constantly using ALL CAPS make your d*ck bigger or something?

You make me laugh, but reading your posts is like imagining what my toddler's text messages would look like. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Trotter said:

To put it into context, not necessarily a school shooting. Could be a terrorist bombing or other act if violence

it was more about innocent children being killed regardless of where

Question stands tho. 

Outside some of the worlds poorest/most dangerous/least educated/most ungoverned areas, it really doesn't happen everywhere. 

Not like here.  

I'd provide a few charts, but they'd be from CNN or BBC or the like, and we already know they're all fake news lying liars who lie (in some minds), so yeah.

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Says he’s not “of the opinion” that “the events didn’t take place.” Consciously avoids any position on 2A. Refers to “identifying the signs” to prevent blah blah blah. It’s a solid enough mea culpa to defuse the news cycle but vague enough to avoid alienating libertarians later on. Glad he posted it, though. Jets have enough problems. 

I see the puzzle pieces fitting but raging narcissists are sensitive flowers.  I don't think Aaron interested in being raked over the coals for the rest of his life in a doomed attempt at glory amongst the tin foil brigade. 

The other snowflake narcissist wouldn't be running either if not to avoid relocating to the graybar hotel. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bicketybam said:

This is turning into creative writing 101.

This was fun yesterday, today not so much... it's interesting that his only post today is in his defense of things being thrown onto the raging bonfire created yesterday, as is currently happening in this thread!

Guess the court of public opinion it's convict first, off with his head and let history sort it out later...

Rodgers leaving could be the best thing for this regime

imagine a world where we draft a QB in the first and he is actually good enough to beat out tyrod in camp, goes on to have a great rookie year like Russ Wilson’s 

that could save the legacy of JD and Saleh and the future of this franchise for 15 + years VS this one shot in the dark with a one legged, undecided 40 year old hippie 

Just leave Rodgers go run for office 

• Thumb Down 1