Christmas Day Game (Wednesday)

3 hours ago, Lith said:

How will this work for scheduling?  Will the teams be coming off a bye for the Sunday before?  Are they gonna force teams to play two games in 4 days.  Or, if the Wednesday games are part of the week of 12/22 games, you are now going to have teams with 3 days rest playing a fully rested team the following Sunday.

From what I have read the teams involved will play on the Saturday before.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

^^^^^ definitely not Italian.

Spot on ghost

christmas is lasagna, shells, rollatini, prosciutto, thin sliced roast pork, meatballs, sausage and fresh Italian bread for starters

unrelated but Thursday is make the pizzagain day and ricotta cheesecake 

Sorry crusher if I made you hungry

• Post of the Week 1

7 hours ago, Gaffneycatch81 said:

About 60 percent of the U.S. come from Christian heritage. Less than 40% of them attend church on a regular basis. The VAST majority of Americans see Christmas a day to sleep, give and get presents, eat and maybe go to the movies. Not as a holy day.

Maybe in your neighborhood but where I’ve always lived the vast majority at least spend the day with family exchanging gifts and enjoying a meal.

• Upvote 1

Great another way for millions of people to drown themselves in the entertainment/media industry instead of spending quality, personal time with their friends/families on what a majority of people view as a holy day.  Certainly needed more of that.
What a righteous league the NFL is, promoting gambling on Christmas Day.  #SocietalGoals #ModsBanMe

Have you considered that you can watch with your family?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

10 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

Have you considered that you can watch with your family?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Or that you have a choice.  But hey blame the NFL for putting a game on and having it take you away from your family instead of owning up to it for blowing your family off.  

2 hours ago, Trotter said:

Spot on ghost

christmas is lasagna, shells, rollatini, prosciutto, thin sliced roast pork, meatballs, sausage and fresh Italian bread for starters

unrelated but Thursday is make the pizzagain day and ricotta cheesecake 

Sorry crusher if I made you hungry

Sounds like we eat at the same table, Trot… 👍

• Upvote 1

Has there ever been a season where there were games on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday...... every day of the week?

Pretty sure the only day the NFL is missing this season is Tuesday.

A Wednesday Christmas game in addition to the usual slate of Thursday, Sunday, Monday.  Pretty sure Black Friday is a new tradition now.  And there are always late season Saturday games.  

14 hours ago, Adoni Beast said:

Considering at how good we looked at the first ever Black Friday game I'm sure the league will rush to put us in that slot 

I want to see Saleh promote Polydent after he gets his teeth knocked out by Clemons for starting Zach after Rodgers and Taylor get hurt.

• Thumb Down 1

9 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Has there ever been a season where there were games on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday...... every day of the week?

Pretty sure the only day the NFL is missing this season is Tuesday.

A Wednesday Christmas game in addition to the usual slate of Thursday, Sunday, Monday.  Pretty sure Black Friday is a new tradition now.  And there are always late season Saturday games.  

The Covid season, but obviously was not the plan.

22 hours ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

Great another way for millions of people to drown themselves in the entertainment/media industry instead of spending quality, personal time with their friends/families on what a majority of people view as a holy day.  Certainly needed more of that.

What a righteous league the NFL is, promoting gambling on Christmas Day.  #SocietalGoals #ModsBanMe

How do you even do a Wed game?

Play on Sunday, Monday off, Tuesday Travel, Wed game?   Seriously?   Oh, but we got rid of hip drop tackles, so we care about player safety.

• Upvote 2