1JD flight 24 second episode tonight

After last year I'm gonna need a bit before I get back into all this happy horsesht. 

The Revenge Tour is most certainly real and the Jets will lay waste to the AFCE but for now lets see who they draft.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Pac said:

After last year I'm gonna need a bit before I get back into all this happy horsesht. 

The Revenue Tour is most certainly real and the Jets will lay waste to the AFCE but for now lets see who they draft.

Fixed because I consider you a friend that I will likely be ending you labor day weekend. Cant Wait!

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Pac and I are meeting up for Memorial Day weekend at my parents and I'm going to bludgeon him to death with my fat chubby ham hands.  Been a decade and a half in the making. 

41 minutes ago, Pac said:

Crusher thinks he's going to beat me up in a few weeks but I'm going to hit him with a brick from 10 ft away and evade his attacks.   A swift power walk should be sufficient to escape.

So, hide your daughters and lock the refrigerator....??

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Pac and I are meeting up for Memorial Day weekend at my parents and I'm going to bludgeon him to death with my fat chubby ham hands.  Been a decade and a half in the making. 

Video.

please. 

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Crusher thinks he's going to beat me up in a few weeks but I'm going to hit him with a brick from 10 ft away and evade his attacks.   A swift power walk should be sufficient to escape.

Sweep the leg! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Your elliptical dominance might just save your life! 

The free agency bit was going great, then woody did his cringe thing but I can’t believe they made a bit about the sandwich and I mean they did 5 minutes on it ugh lol 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Larz said:

The free agency bit was going great, then woody did his cringe thing but I can’t believe they made a bit about the sandwich and I mean they did 5 minutes on it ugh lol 

I can imagine Douglas HATING that Woody is around meeting the players. "ha-ha we have aaron rodgers" He's gotta lighten the mood immediately, like sorry for the weird old man.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Larz said:

The player was looking at him like, "Uh, OK. Are we done here?" LOL

I love when people think Woody being an out of place rich old white guy is somehow a unique quality of being the JETS owner and not an NFL owner in general 😂

Woody came back and got Rodgers, fixed the uniforms, and gave JD the resources to immediately be a top 5 ranked team again.

You guys can bitch all you want about the guy but not every owner will just write all these checks for a chance at winning when they make plenty of money losing too.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

7 hours ago, usanyj said:

Ulbrich with a good speech...but his PowerPoint presentation looks like he woke up that morning and said, "Oh Sh*t, that's due today?!"

Better than a cup of dirt.

• Larz changed the title to 1JD flight 24 second episode tonight