A chance the Jets pick at 9, with no trades

2 minutes ago, slats said:

The only way it helps the Jets is if Chicago would be pumped to grab the #1 defender on the board at #8. Atlanta was always going defense or trading out. 

I could see that actually. Turner maybe to them

Trying to figure out how this changes much for us. If Chicago takes defense would be a huge deal. If a QB drops we could be in for a huge haul in a trade. If any of the three receivers is still there, probably stay
Wouldn’t they lose picks in future years? Seems mean if they have done all this work on a top ten pick to just swipe it away now

8 minutes ago, slats said:

The only way it helps the Jets is if Chicago would be pumped to grab the #1 defender on the board at #8. Atlanta was always going defense or trading out. 

It could actually hurt the Jets. I was hoping for a trade up with the Falcons to land Odunze ahead of the Bears if he fell that far.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

It could actually hurt the Jets. I was hoping for a trade up with the Falcons to land Odunze ahead of the Bears if he fell that far.

I see your point but i think there are going to be teams offering more to trade up for qbs than wrs.  Or bowers. 

If only picking at #9 could render it impossible for Joe Douglas to choose poorly 🤣

Not long ago he picked at #2 overall 🤡and we know how that turned out.

At #10 the problem won’t be a lack of talented players, but whether the Jets screw themselves over by making a poor decision.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

If only picking at #9 could render it impossible for Joe Douglas to choose poorly 🤣

Not long ago he picked at #2 overall 🤡and we know how that turned out.

At #10 the problem won’t be a lack of talented players, but whether the Jets screw themselves over by making a poor decision.

To be fair, last time he picked at 10 he absolutely nailed it. ;-) 

• Upvote 3