Rodgers getting dragged in various schedule release videos

10 minutes ago, Falco21 said:

I think it makes both of them soft.

The reactions and uproar to his comments and beliefs is ridiculous, while the reactions/uproar to people making fun of him is ridiculous. Again, to your point and mine, who gives a sh*t. This world is soft because these things actually upset people, both ways. 

Where is the uproar to people making fun of him?

I started this thread because I thought it was funny that it was happening.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

This type of attention is the only thing in the world that Rodgers truly wants and needs. He doesn’t actually have core beliefs. He’s not actually on your side of any argument. He says whatever contrarian sh*t he needs to say in order to keep internet people talking about him. Rodgers said so himself when he signed on here—the purpose of his darkness retreat was to ponder what his life would be like after football (which he concluded would be terrifying), and Saleh’s comments last season about the rationale for activating him off the IR because he “doesn’t have a family or hobbies.” All the talk of Rodgers wanting to win titles and sh*t is nonsense—nobody is signing with the Jets to try and win titles. He wanted a big platform and he had a pack of weak fishes in Douglas, Saleh, and Woody begging him to take a job in the New York market. The second he retires, Rodgers is going to fall off the face of the earth. There are two options for him now—Super Bowl in 2024 or disappear forever. 

pfail post^

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Larz said:

Harrison butker was violated 

he told women at a commencement speech that they have been lied to, and that he thinks they are secretly more excited about being married and having kids than having a successful career lol.   At a commencement ceremony.  Women walking across the stage to get degrees   

My wife got her degree in the late 80s. She wishes she could return it, because all it got her was student debt (which I paid off 10 years ago). She hasn't worked for an outside employer since my oldest was born and she's happy as hell. Selling garbage Gender Studies and other nonsensical social science degrees to women and minorities is the biggest scam in this country ever and makes Madoff look like a 3 card Monte dealer hustling people for fivers. 

But yeah, neat cartoons... 😆 

I hate 2024

• Upvote 3
  • Ugh 1

35 minutes ago, Falco21 said:

I think it makes both of them soft.

The reactions and uproar to his comments and beliefs is ridiculous, while the reactions/uproar to people making fun of him is ridiculous. Again, to your point and mine, who gives a sh*t. This world is soft because these things actually upset people, both ways. 

Dude I'm sorry but you can't cry about teams taking a jab at Rodgers in their schedule promo and then complain that the world has gotten soft.  Unless you're saying Rodgers should be off limits to goofs and gaffs.  That's literally all this is.  Talking about people getting upset about sh*t Rodgers says has nothing to do with anything that's happened here, and is basically just whining for the sake of whining.  Aka.....soft.  S.A.W.F.T.

9 minutes ago, bonkertons said:

Dude I'm sorry but you can't cry about teams taking a jab at Rodgers in their schedule promo and then complain that the world has gotten soft.  Unless you're saying Rodgers should be off limits to goofs and gaffs.  That's literally all this is.  Talking about people getting upset about sh*t Rodgers says has nothing to do with anything that's happened here, and is basically just whining for the sake of whining.  Aka.....soft.  S.A.W.F.T.

The cartoons were pretty clever. A jokes a joke. But the same social media kid is too scared to make a Rashee Rice joke which is weak.

28 minutes ago, bonkertons said:

The Rodgers is a genius crowd who defend their hero by calling others soft and triggered is the most ironic thing going on the site. 

They don't seem to realize they are the ones getting triggered and looking soft.  The rest of us are making jokes about a kook who we hope leads us to a SB. 

Wonder where they learned this projection tactic from lol. 

• Post of the Week 3

2 hours ago, Larz said:

I didn’t get it either but I don’t listen to his interviews 

I'm not sure some people could possibly be any dumber than they are.  Mocking someone for being concerned about radiation?!

[not directed at you, Larz.  I didn't understand the glowing baby thing initially either]

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

The Rodgers is a genius crowd who defend their hero by calling others soft and triggered is the most ironic thing going on the site. 

They don't seem to realize they are the ones getting triggered and looking soft.  The rest of us are making jokes about a kook who we hope leads us to a SB. 

Rodgers opinions are all pretty mainstream at this point. The JFK stuff couldn’t be more mainstream. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

44 minutes ago, bonkertons said:

I think we are on completely different pages in responses here, so let's just carry forward.

It could be my lack of ability to put it down in writing, but that is not what I was getting at. Again, not worth the further breath/keystroke

20 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Rodgers opinions are all pretty mainstream at this point. The JFK stuff couldn’t be more mainstream. 

In your world they may be.  That's cool. 

21 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I'm not sure some people could possibly be any dumber than they are.  Mocking someone for being concerned about radiation?!

[not directed at you, Larz.  I didn't understand the glowing baby thing initially either]

I'm sure its fine. The Cell Carriers and Government have assured me its great, no harm, alll good. LOL

Screenshot2024-05-16111334.png.6998d4345b9cbbb0de00b1c614bbe26d.png

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

This type of attention is the only thing in the world that Rodgers truly wants and needs. He doesn’t actually have core beliefs. He’s not actually on your side of any argument. He says whatever contrarian sh*t he needs to say in order to keep internet people talking about him. Rodgers said so himself when he signed on here—the purpose of his darkness retreat was to ponder what his life would be like after football (which he concluded would be terrifying), and Saleh’s comments last season about the rationale for activating him off the IR because he “doesn’t have a family or hobbies.” All the talk of Rodgers wanting to win titles and sh*t is nonsense—nobody is signing with the Jets to try and win titles. He wanted a big platform and he had a pack of weak fishes in Douglas, Saleh, and Woody begging him to take a job in the New York market. The second he retires, Rodgers is going to fall off the face of the earth. There are two options for him now—Super Bowl in 2024 or disappear forever. 

I don't see Rodgers falling off the face of the earth. 

He's gonna be on a podcast, at the very least, for years to come

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

You Dont Say Stand Up GIF

I think there have been more books written about the JFK assassination than any other event in American history. What are we talking about 

12 minutes ago, Pac said:

I'll consider each opinion expressed by him on its own merit but my general feeling about the things he's said (in particular, related to the events that started in 2020) is that he's far closer to the truth than those mocking him.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

If he wants Romos job he’ll have it

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, JustInFudge said:

I'm really excited about this season.  Captain no distractions has really honed in his focus and it's nice to finally hear about the Jets in Football news releases instead of, everything else.

I'm sure when Garrett Wilson runs the wrong route in week sixteen it's going to be because Aaron Rodgers discussed the Army covering up Pat Tillman's death in May.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I'll consider each opinion expressed by him on its own merit but my general feeling about the things he's said (in particular, related to the events that started in 2020) is that he's far closer to the truth than those mocking him.

Which is a mainstream take 

41 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

bUt He DiDN''t gET dA sHOt!!!

1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

My wife got her degree in the late 80s. She wishes she could return it, because all it got her was student debt (which I paid off 10 years ago). She hasn't worked for an outside employer since my oldest was born and she's happy as hell. Selling garbage Gender Studies and other nonsensical social science degrees to women and minorities is the biggest scam in this country ever and makes Madoff look like a 3 card Monte dealer hustling people for fivers. 

I hate 2024

Well that escalated quickly! 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

T0m just dislikes A-A-Ron.  The fact that the Jets are on so many prime time games tells you plenty about his popularity.  He could easily jump into a media career.  IIRC, he was in the running for Jeopardy host too but he dropped out because he's an NFL QB.

• Upvote 3

48 minutes ago, Pac said:

Revenge tour *Engaged*

B7ED913E-9260-4B8F-AF4A-5DF15E1EB5C7.gif

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I hope so but I highly doubt that.  Look at how many people complied with all the BS.

I meant now. Back then we all bought in or most of us. I mean a lot had to in order to keep their jobs. 

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

How anybody can upvote this Star magazine level trash is beyond me

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Wow, Radner’s craves and needs attention?  Your post says the same thing while not being Aaron Rodgers.

Aaron Rodgers falls off the face of the earth the second he retires only happens if he decides that’s what he wants.  Otherwise he’ll have the option to be everywhere and anywhere he likes. 

1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I hate 2024

I find it interesting that the NFL had to put out a statement saying his views are not their own...1, obviously, he was giving a commencement speech, not in uniform, and 2, I don't see the need for a statement at all, when they turn a blind eye to the opposite viewpoints that otherS find offensive.

The bottom line, he has the right to believe and feel whatever he wants to, he isn't hurting anyone (only feelings, which is very easy now a days)...if we have to listen to every athlete's political opinion about things, and they are hailed as "More than Atheltes", why is this opinion suddenly bad? Ohhhhhhh it must be because it isn't the "right" opinion.

Give me a break....This is a league that allows child and woman beaters to play.  Guarantee you that a woman who is bothered by Butker's WORDS is cheering for tyreek hill and wearing his jersey.

Maybe we should just consider these guys athletes and focus on their abilities playing children's games.  

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

24 minutes ago, AFJF said:

I'm sure when Garrett Wilson runs the wrong route in week sixteen it's going to be because Aaron Rodgers discussed the Army covering up Pat Tillman's death in May.

Rodgers gotta stop bringing up WMD’s in the huddle 

• Haha 4

42 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

I think there have been more books written about the JFK assassination than any other event in American history. What are we talking about 

My bad. Thought you wrote “RFK” was mainstream. 😂

• Haha 1