1. 1. Whither Rodgers?

• RFK Jr fundraiser in Cali
    • European vacation
    • Ayahuasca trip/Darkness retreat
    • Minor surgery/injury related
    • Who cares/quiet quitting is fine now
    • Other

10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Imagine Rodgers sitting there with 1,000 pics of him at the Pyramids but refusing to post even one on Instagram because he imagines himself in this big, principled war against Dianna Russini. 

Imagine caring!

• Haha 3

Speaking from experience, it can be difficult to get your deposits back from AirBNB and airlines charge usurious fees to reschedule international flights, so I can relate to Rodgers’ position on this matter. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Speaking from experience, it can be difficult to get your deposits back from AirBNB and airlines charge usurious fees to reschedule international flights, so I can relate to Rodgers’ position on this matter. 

Do you think RFK Jr. gave out little mummy party favors at his Egyptian fundraiser?

Screenshot_20240628-102815_Chrome.jpg

47 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

Do you think RFK Jr. gave out little mummy party favors at his Egyptian fundraiser?

Considering his campaign is flat broke, maybe a little arc of the covenant look-see couldn’t have hurt.

It’s kind of annoying how many annoying stories there are around Rodgers and we have gotten four snaps. It’s like knowing you have a crazy hot girlfriend who is clearly nuts but she is your only shot at every having sex with a ten, because you’re a 4 and you don’t have that much money. You played hanky panky but didn’t get what you wished for so you hang on and defend her until you get it.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Bellicheat , that you

I haven't seen a word about ANY fundraiser his campaign has held. Granted, I may not be locked into CNN, Politico, etc. like other are but I don't think it's uncommon to not see these types of announcements from 3rd party candidates.

The way most media hates Kennedy I don’t find it inconceivable that news about him is regularly swept under the rug. In politics no news is NOT good news and most media types understand that.

During the interview, Valdes-Scantling, who signed with the Buffalo Bills this offseason, said that he worked out with his former Packersteammate earlier this week. 

"Me and Aaron have been great friends since Green Bay," Valdes-Scantling said. "I hit him up and told him I was coming out to L.A. He said, 'Let's run some routes.' So we got it in. We out to some high school, ran some routes together. It was good." 

2 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

During the interview, Valdes-Scantling, who signed with the Buffalo Bills this offseason, said that he worked out with his former Packersteammate earlier this week. 

"Me and Aaron have been great friends since Green Bay," Valdes-Scantling said. "I hit him up and told him I was coming out to L.A. He said, 'Let's run some routes.' So we got it in. We out to some high school, ran some routes together. It was good." 

Good to Aaron working out on his own time. It's Phase Me time! 💪

On 6/24/2024 at 1:34 PM, PS17 said:

IMG_3839.jpeg

Did he convert to Lebanese? 

On 6/28/2024 at 10:26 AM, bicketybam said:

550 Cord!

• Haha 1