Lombo~Friend of the Progrum

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I mean, he’s not wrong. Saleh’s gym bro schtick may be good for allegiance amongst players, but it’s terrible at the mic with all these pre-diabetic turds waiting to pounce on any misspoken message.

You know I'm not even sure it works with the players.  They have to see it just like we do....

45 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I mean, he’s not wrong. Saleh’s gym bro schtick may be good for allegiance amongst players, but it’s terrible at the mic with all these pre-diabetic turds waiting to pounce on any misspoken message.

It's debatable how well it actually works with the players. Sure, they like him . . . 

• Upvote 2

Saleh doesn’t have anywhere near the level of gravitas necessary to command a locker room.

He’s a million miles away from Parcells and Tomlin in terms of respect / fear factor.

Saleh’s best bet is to try to play the Pete Carroll rah rah player’s coach angle, but he can’t even pull that off either because he has the worst poker face in the league 🤡🤣

At the moment Rodgers went down, the head coach clearly wore an expression that screamed he wanted to off himself.

image.jpeg.1d8b219a889df5184b16edd67724b499.jpeg

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

That's the look of a guy who just realized Zach Wilson is once again the starting QB. Can you really blame the guy?

Not me.  I would think the look he had would garner points for honesty.

47 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Tell them that the first line of Salehs presser was he spoke to AR8?  

First line.  

not day 1 brother, that was day 2 after he unleashed a isht-storm upon himself.

2 hours ago, VERMONT JET said:

The Jets front office and coaches could cure cancer and Lombardi would crap all over them.  Total Patriots Jock sniffer and douche.  

I get his strong ties to the dark side but he isnt wrong in this case.  This was a lay up, something easy to get in front of and instead he says ARs absence is unexcused (or inexcused??? that isnt even a word...).

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Seemed like we were well on our way to the offseason championship until June hit. Rough month so far.

Saleh playing 4-D Chess switching it up to lose the offseason so that we can win the regular season!!!

10 hours ago, whodeawhodat said:

not day 1 brother, that was day 2 after he unleashed a isht-storm upon himself.

No, it was day one.  First sentence.  
We went through this already with the media making it up as they go along.  
If you’re going to repeat it over and over again like this dumb ass, at least get it right  

https://sny.tv/video/robert-saleh-on-haason-reddick-and-aaron-rodgers-missing-jets-mandatory-training-camp

While we’re at it, where’s all the ugh, duh talk from Saleh?  As I said, theyre just making shlt up

https://sny.tv/video/robert-saleh-says-he-s-on-exact-same-page-with-aaron-rodgers-after-absence-from-jets-mandatory-minicamp

19 hours ago, whodeawhodat said:

The guy has written books on leadership

Lombardi hates Saleh and is kind of a clown, but he’s not wrong about the specifics if this situation—Saleh ****ed up and it puts Rodgers in the crosshairs, and then the Reddick stuff, and the question we’ve all been asking: who’s in charge of the Jets franchise? Because Saleh habitually points to Douglas, who hides under his desk for 363 days of the year. 

The interesting piece is McAfee also hammering Saleh going as far back as Hard Knocks where Saleh was reading speeches off of index cards. McAfee is a window into what Rodgers is thinking and saying behind the scenes, and it seems pretty clear he has limited concern for what Saleh thinks. Granted, Rodgers came here because he knew he could steamroll everyone, but Rodgers also isn’t keen on personal accountability, so he’ll be more than happy to let Saleh twist in the wind for being a mush. 

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, VERMONT JET said:

The Jets front office and coaches could cure cancer and Lombardi would crap all over them.  Total Patriots Jock sniffer and douche.  

and failed GM wannabe. Sort of a mini- Tannebaum.

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Lombardi hates Saleh and is kind of a clown, but he’s not wrong about the specifics if this situation—Saleh ****ed up and it puts Rodgers in the crosshairs, and then the Reddick stuff, and the question we’ve all been asking: who’s in charge of the Jets franchise? Because Saleh habitually points to Douglas, who hides under his desk for 363 days of the year. 

The interesting piece is McAfee also hammering Saleh going as far back as Hard Knocks where Saleh was reading speeches off of index cards. McAfee is a window into what Rodgers is thinking and saying behind the scenes, and it seems pretty clear he has limited concern for what Saleh thinks. Granted, Rodgers came here because he knew he could steamroll everyone, but Rodgers also isn’t keen on personal accountability, so he’ll be more than happy to let Saleh twist in the wind for being a mush. 

It looks like AR is running the jets and saleh isnt too happy with going along for the ride.  Not what he envisioned being a HC of the NYJ...

• Upvote 1

Hopefully it is a learning lesson for saleh.  This type of isht cant be happening as the season approaches.   Prove these dummies wrong and AR leads us deep into the playoffs.

3 minutes ago, whodeawhodat said:

It looks like AR is running the jets and saleh isnt too happy with going along for the ride.  Not what he envisioned being a HC of the NYJ...

If it’s true that he didn’t want Zach Wilson, then he should have stuck his foot in the ground and pushed back against it because that one mistake has doomed his entire project.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

If it’s true that he didn’t want Zach Wilson, then he should have stuck his foot in the ground and pushed back against it because that one mistake has doomed his entire project.

I am thinking that it is best to draft around the QB position to pick up an established QB in FA.  Yeah it will most likely be expensive but we havent developed a QB in my lifetime...

Saleh has made public comments about being more involved with the offense and it's reported that he sat in on some meetings. I think this pisses off the King and that's why he decided to go on vacation. He's sticking it to Saleh. Like a dog lifting his leg, Rodgers is marking his territory.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Agree. Wilson is on Saleh and not JD. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, whodeawhodat said:

I am thinking that it is best to draft around the QB position to pick up an established QB in FA.  Yeah it will most likely be expensive but we havent developed a QB in my lifetime...

For the Jets, I agree. They’ve shown no capacity for developing a QB. 

48 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

For the Jets, I agree. They’ve shown no capacity for developing a QB. 

Drafting or developing? Are you suggesting that Wilson, Darnold Hackenberg, etc. could have been developed into top starters if they have been handled differently? 

On 6/15/2024 at 9:14 AM, bicketybam said:

Saleh has made public comments about being more involved with the offense and it's reported that he sat in on some meetings. I think this pisses off the King and that's why he decided to go on vacation. He's sticking it to Saleh. Like a dog lifting his leg, Rodgers is marking his territory.

I could see this being accurate.

rodgers has been in the league longer than saleh, thats pretty wild to think about.