New York Jets cornerback Sauce Gardner seen hanging out with Philadelphia mob boss "Skinny" Joey Merlino at a 4th of July party?

1 minute ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Man I bet they cooked with some good guanciale at that party. And that sh*t is impossible to find, like truffles.

Because from 1970-2015 it was band from Italy to US because it was thought to carry SVD. Kinda like cows mouth hoof. Gramma use to use it to flavor everything, especially in greens and beans. Oh man. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

Because from 1970-2015 it was band from Italy to US because it was thought to carry SVD. Kinda like cows mouth hoof. Gramma use to use it to flavor everything, especially in greens and beans. Oh man. 

I landed 3 lbs of it from a farmer's market in the Spring and I just ran out and now my entire life feels empty.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, FootballLove said:

At the start of last season, Joey Merlino demanded $100K per game from Aaron Rodgers for 'protection'. Aaron told Merlino to F-off. And look at what happened. 😎

Aaron is paying up this season.

Leonard Floyd screams mafia goon 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I landed 3 lbs of it from a farmer's market in the Spring and I just ran out and now my entire life feels empty.

Baltimore has a Little Italy and when I get up there, I get as much as I can. Nothing reduces down to produce that flavor. Plus grew up with it. 

23 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Baltimore has a Little Italy and when I get up there, I get as much as I can. Nothing reduces down to produce that flavor. Plus grew up with it. 

Since running out I have legit yelled at people in my home, whom I love and would die for, that if I can't eat all'amatriciana then I don't have the patience for their sh*t.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I grew up closer to NYC and had always preferred NY style pizza. Then I tried the New Haven style and I'm a convert. If you've never tried it, give it a shot. The sauce flavor is amazing 👍😊

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, FootballLove said:

How is Sauce supposed to know which way to throw the point spread if he doesn't have a chat now and again?

Geeze Fabreeze guys!

Joey Merlino = "script writer".

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Man I bet they cooked with some good guanciale at that party. And that sh*t is impossible to find, like truffles.

20 years in the can, I wanted guanciale. But I compromised - I ate Canadian bacon off the radiator.

• Haha 4

24 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

I grew up closer to NYC and had always preferred NY style pizza. Then I tried the New Haven style and I'm a convert. If you've never tried it, give it a shot. The sauce flavor is amazing 👍😊

If you are near Bridgeport, CT I recommend Brewport Brewing Company in Bridgeport. Excellent New Haven style pizza. Thin and crispy!

20240703_152040.jpg

• Post of the Week 1

25 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I don't want to derail this thread from the food chatter, but personally I find this way less disturbing than that SI cover licking the "chocolate sauce" off his fingers.  Now back to the food talk.  Dinner isn't for over an hour!

• Post of the Week 1

5 hours ago, ARodJetsFan said:

Obviously there is SOME truth to the story.

It's easy for things to be misinterpreted in the world of the internet, but Sauce (assuming that he knew who this guy was) should have had enough sense NOT to allow that picture to be taken.

Again, if Sauce knew who he was, this was poor judgement on his part.

Ever meet a wise guy at an event?

Heres the thing, they don’t tell you that they’re wise guys

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Ever meet a wise guy at an event?

Heres the thing, they don’t tell you that they’re wise guys

Did Joey Merlino introduce Sauce as "a friend of mine" or "a friend of ours"?

• Haha 1

It's funny because I grew up saying gabagool, mozzarell, prosciutt, etc. but when I went to Sicily I knew to pronounce it the right way, lol. Otherwise they think you are a strunz 😅

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

For the past ~20 years the Patriots have looked at the Jets as nothing more than a glorified crew.

That may be true but they are now Big Paul Castellano who's been whacked by Aaron Rogentino!

• Haha 1

Goodell talking to Jets and Patriots fans: "Let's wipe the slate clean. No more grudges. Belichick resigning on napkin. Whatever happened there..."

Jets Fans: "WHATEVER HAPPENED THERE?!?!?"

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, JustInFudge said:

I hang out w/ mob bosses at every family gathering, no issues have come up.  I mean, we havent seen Cousin Bruno since he argued w/ Uncle Frankie back in 97 but we were told Bruno took a nice long vacation to the motherland and decided to never come back.  Oh, dont try and get a hold of him, he's off the grid, just living his best life!

Please tell me they took him out to the fields and beat the crap out of him with baseball bats.  Than bury him alive. My favorite scene in any movie.     So sauce is Sicilian .   Never would guessed .

5 hours ago, FootballLove said:

How is Sauce supposed to know which way to throw the point spread if he doesn't have a chat now and again?

Geeze Fabreeze guys!

These conversations have to happen so drops come at the requested time, otherwise thin Sauce will be gravy. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Drums said:

I’m confused why I was summoned but I see sauce in the title so I assume this is about food. Speaking of sauce I made this chicken adobo recipe I found on YouTube the other day and it turned out so freaking good.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I’m confused why I was summoned but I see sauce in the title so I assume this is about food. Speaking of sauce I made this chicken adobo recipe I found on YouTube the other day and it turned out so freaking good.

you simply aren’t summoned enough. I fix that. Funny!! 

• Upvote 1