New York Jets cornerback Sauce Gardner seen hanging out with Philadelphia mob boss "Skinny" Joey Merlino at a 4th of July party?

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

you simply aren’t summoned enough. I fix that. Funny!! 

I’d probably comment sooner but my notifications are broken and I don’t know how to fix them. If someone @s me I only see it in my email. I don’t get a notification on JN. I do when someone quotes or reacts to a post I mad3 though. Dunno why @ doesn’t notify me here.

Ever meet a wise guy at an event?
Heres the thing, they don’t tell you that they’re wise guys

Worked with a guy for years that bragged about being “connected”, interesting point about that is the father of his office receptionist had passed away of a heart attack a few years earlier. For years after his death 2 men in suits showed up at her house every Friday night and handed her mom an envelope with cash, dad’s retirement. She never said a word about any of it. I was smart enough to know who was connected and didn’t hang out with either one but I am sure you can find a photo of us together.🤷‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

On 7/8/2024 at 3:08 PM, FootballLove said:

At the start of last season, Joey Merlino demanded $100K per game from Aaron Rodgers for 'protection'. Aaron told Merlino to F-off. And look at what happened. 😎

Aaron is paying up this season.

Are you sure he paid up? Nobody has seen Rodgers in months. Last article said he went on a long vacation. 

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Biggs said:

Joey Merlino is in contract talks with the NFL to suplant Fan Duel as the "official" gambling site of the NFL.   Sauce is getting in on the ground floor. 

He became Acme Fantasy Football Company 

4bd5f7a8-7436-493d-8e5c-3a24965e24ac_text.gif

On 7/9/2024 at 7:29 AM, jetsfan56 said:

Worked with a guy for years that bragged about being “connected”, interesting point about that is the father of his office receptionist had passed away of a heart attack a few years earlier. For years after his death 2 men in suits showed up at her house every Friday night and handed her mom an envelope with cash, dad’s retirement. She never said a word about any of it. I was smart enough to know who was connected and didn’t hang out with either one but I am sure you can find a photo of us together.🤷‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Two things I have learned over the years that I believe are pretty solid.

Connected guys never discuss it, portray that they are and or show off expensive materialistic items. If they break that code, see Castellano outside the steakhouse.

If you meet someone and all they do is talk about money or other materialistic items they have, they are broke.