NFL 2024 Top 100 Complete

mahomes is the greatest qb I've ever seen. this is disrespectful to the all time greatest and the game. its also a joke that Lamar is voted ahead of allen, burrow or even an older rodgers.  at some point we need to live in actual reality.  embarrassing and troll level list

32 gms would take love and stroud right now over Lamar. I'd take lawrence over Lamar too...

9 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Players just trolling us now.

I mean c'mon. And if you're thinking Mahomes has to be 3 then, think again.

Mahomes has no one to blame but himself. I knew nobodies rep could withstand that Jazz bath commercial, 

• Upvote 1

I don’t necessarily think it’s crazy to have someone like Tyreek ahead of Mahomes if you want to argue that they’re better at their particular position than he is at his (I’d probably still disagree, but this is part of the folly of comparing players in football where the skill sets are completely and totally different.)

Having any QB (let alone Jackson) ahead of him is absurd though.

3 hours ago, Testaverde9819 said:

mahomes is the greatest qb I've ever seen. this is disrespectful to the all time greatest and the game. its also a joke that Lamar is voted ahead of allen, burrow or even an older rodgers.  at some point we need to live in actual reality.  embarrassing and troll level list

32 gms would take love and stroud right now over Lamar. I'd take lawrence over Lamar too...

Not sure that's correct. @JiFtheOracle

11 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Players just trolling us now.

I mean c'mon. And if you're thinking Mahomes has to be 3 then, think again.

You ask 32 GMs who they want, Mahomes or any other QB in the league, they all take Mahomes.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I don’t necessarily think it’s crazy to have someone like Tyreek ahead of Mahomes if you want to argue that they’re better at their particular position than he is at his (I’d probably still disagree, but this is part of the folly of comparing players in football where the skill sets are completely and totally different.)

Having any QB (let alone Jackson) ahead of him is absurd though.

Last year was the first time in a while I thought a non QB was going to win the MVP.  I 100% would have given it to CMC, and if Hill didn't slow down with injuries, he could have taken it.

There's a good argument that Hill was a better WR last year than anyone was at their respective position.  However, Mahomes not being the #1 QB is moronic.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, chirorob said:

Last year was the first time in a while I thought a non QB was going to win the MVP.  I 100% would have given it to CMC, and if Hill didn't slow down with injuries, he could have taken it.

There's a good argument that Hill was a better WR last year than anyone was at their respective position.  However, Mahomes not being the #1 QB is moronic.

Agreed. In the first half of the year (when he was on fire and the Dolphins were winning) Hill was the obvious MVP choice. Him falling off/having injuries and the Dolphins dropping games killed it, but he was a real contender.

Jackson won the MVP last year (by default) and Mahomes had a "down year" statistically but anyone who actually thinks Jackson is a better QB than Mahomes is clueless.

• Upvote 1

Lamar is an ultra talented individual that in my mind sucks up opportunities from the rest of the offense. It will be interesting to see if Baltimore can make it work before he loses a step in a few years.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Stop please. 

Good habits are significant  for our regime. Most people are ignorant about this  subject and sharing this light could help better someone's life.  After all, we are brother and sisters.

Football is here now, so I will cease and desist in the meantime, but once our team is eliminated from the playoffs picture...

44 minutes ago, Bronx said:

Good habits are significant  for our regime. Most people are ignorant about this  subject and sharing this light could help better someone's life.  After all, we are brother and sisters.

Football is here now, so I will cease and desist in the meantime, but once our team is eliminated from the playoffs picture...

Fair enough, we will need a distraction by then,

• Haha 1

Agree Mahomes is better than Lamar. However, I can see why some folks rated him so high. They pose different challenges to their opponents. Well, at least until we see if Lamar is anything more than Scam was early in his career.

I do not agree that Allen or Rogers are better. We are visiting family in Buffalo and they laughed when I told them you think Allen is better than Lamar

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

On 8/4/2024 at 1:09 PM, GKnight83 said:

Agree Mahomes is better than Lamar. However, I can see why some folks rated him so high. They pose different challenges to their opponents. Well, at least until we see if Lamar is anything more than Scam was early in his career.

I do not agree that Allen or Rogers are better. We are visiting family in Buffalo and they laughed when I told them you think Allen is better than Lamar

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I mean Allen has almost 100 more tds than Lamar since 2020 in the regular season and playoffs.

I think Allen is 2nd or 3rd in NFL history for tds in a qbs first ten playoff games. allen and mahomes are also first and second in having the lowest int percentage in NFL history.

Lamar has 6 tds and 6 int, 9tds and 9tos in 6 playoff games with a passer rating of 75

Allen has 21 tds and 4int in 10 playoff games, with 27 total tds and 6 total tos with a passer rating of 100

Allen has already tied Jim Kelly in playoff passing tds

the only reason I have the jets winning the division is because our defense gives Allen issues and our defense is a little bit better and deeper. 

even with Rodgers age he is light years better the passing compared to Lamar and I don't think that's even worth discussing.  Rodgers is imo one of the top 5 greatest to ever play the position.  I believe Allen is probably going to be a top 20 all time qb.  lamar is simply not in that tier. he's just not

that being said, Lamar is a really good dual threat qb who has a hard ceiling passing which is what we see in the playoffs. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Testaverde9819 said:

I mean Allen has almost 100 more tds than Lamar since 2020 in the regular season and playoffs.

I think Allen is 2nd or 3rd in NFL history for tds in a qbs first ten playoff games. allen and mahomes are also first and second in having the lowest int percentage in NFL history.

Lamar has 6 tds and 6 int, 9tds and 9tos in 6 playoff games with a passer rating of 75

Allen has 21 tds and 4int in 10 playoff games, with 27 total tds and 6 total tos with a passer rating of 100

Allen has already tied Jim Kelly in playoff passing tds

the only reason I have the jets winning the division is because our defense gives Allen issues and our defense is a little bit better and deeper. 

even with Rodgers age he is light years better the passing compared to Lamar and I don't think that's even worth discussing.  Rodgers is imo one of the top 5 greatest to ever play the position.  I believe Allen is probably going to be a top 20 all time qb.  lamar is simply not in that tier. he's just not

that being said, Lamar is a really good dual threat qb who has a hard ceiling passing which is what we see in the playoffs. 

Your argument is similar to what I used to defend Dan Marino in the day.

I believe that QBs contribute in different ways.

Marino was never really a running threat but I do believe he was the best QB of his time.

Allen is clever in his running and Marino was more of a magician so my analogy is not spot on.

On 8/3/2024 at 11:25 AM, Jet_Engine1 said:

Mahomes fatigue. Whatever. 

Has to be this. No other logic possible considering he's playing without the guy that's literally #1 on this list anymore and has only gotten better without him. **** else are we measuring by?

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, JiFtheOracle said:

What a stupid list.  Mahomes is the GOAT.  There is no close second quite frankly.

Seriously. Every offseason KC loses the only starting WR they had and he keeps winning Super Bowl MVPs anyway. Never saw anything like it.