Malik Nabers is the greatest WR of all time

49 minutes ago, Trotter said:

understood - he might be everything - just for me im not going there after 17 catches in the preseason.

Tell me if you agree with the following;

Right now Nabors is the 3rd best receiver in the league - behind only Tyreek Hill and Justin Jefferson? 

That was stated by a NY sports media radio entertainer and while most likely trying to rile up the NYC audience, was dead serious in his statements. 

They guy making the statement and Hughes are really not that much different  

Me personally I’ve got him ahead of Jerry Rice.

No but seriously, yes, the hype goes too far, but he’s still legitimately looking like the best WR from this talented rookie class so far.  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ChewyandtheJets said:

My natural instinct is to say I haven't heard this much rookie WR hype coming out of training camp since Elijah Moore.  Go back and read some of those articles they are classic in retrospect.  The other side of me has to admit to being jealous.

Moore was hyped more than Garrett Wilson?

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Sure Odunze and Nabers already look like All Pros, but do either of them have the versatility to be a mediocre backup at both left and right tackle?

Pffff....guess you havent heard about the YAC king ...

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, ARodJetsFan said:

The Giants were 6-11 last season.

They generated a 31.1% pressure rate in 2023, ranking only 28th.

Their pass rush won just 36.3% of its reps, ranking 30th.

Their run-defense didn't fare much better, earning a 29th-ranked 56.2 grade.

They were 19th in NFL in pass defense allowing 229.3 yds per game and were 27th in the NFL in total defense, allowing 361.7 yds a game.

They were 26th in scoring defense & 25th in red zone defense.

Point being, that Nabers is not practicing against an elite defensesive unit, the Giants defense was a pile of hot, steaming garbage last year.

Are they better this year - maybe ( I don't know that they could be any worse) but that remains to be seen.

Dan Campbell doesn’t coach the Giants.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, ChewyandtheJets said:

My natural instinct is to say I haven't heard this much rookie WR hype coming out of training camp since Elijah Moore.  Go back and read some of those articles they are classic in retrospect.  The other side of me has to admit to being jealous.

Elijah Moore is your comp to Nabors? 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, DoubleDown said:

Nabers is legit.  I was hoping the pre-draft negativity would allow him to drop to 10.

I had a massive draft boner for Nabers but him falling to us was a long shot at best there was just too much tape of him being an obvious home run hitter.

And I freaking hate the Goddamned Giants

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

F6B80581-D886-42A9-AAE7-1C8B881B37BF.jpeg.536b18f076816792ef5fec4d069be2a0.jpeg

Cute story lol. But jones has been in league 5 years, fields 3. 1 is trending up coming off a much improved 3rd yr, the other is coming off very bad 5th yr. Even when he was on the field, jones was 1 of worst qb in the league, maybe even worse than zach. 

8 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Cute story lol. But jones has been in league 5 years, fields 3. 1 is trending up coming off a much improved 3rd yr, the other is coming off very bad 5th yr. Even when he was on the field, jones was 1 of worst qb in the league, maybe even worse than zach. 

Fields had DJ Moore during his “breakout” year.  Jones had Darius Slayton I guess

3 hours ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

3 hours ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Fields had DJ Moore during his “breakout” year.  Jones had Darius Slayton I guess

Both can be bad.... in fact both are bad to-date ... 

Which is a dwarf among midgets you guys tell me....

Both have had flashes and stints of good play ....Doubt either is a long term starter.

7 hours ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Closet giants fan ? Lol jk. Jones had Barkley carrying him in 22. Jones doesn’t do well at all with out Barkley. Going to be fun to watch him self destruct without him this yr. Giants are definitely going to release jones after this yr. Probably go to lock sometime midway through season. 

• Upvote 1

Odunze, Harrison and Nabers are the best rookie wr prospects from a talent perspective that i’ve seen since the AJ Green/Julio draft and thats saying something (ahead of the Watkins/Odell and Chase/Waddle groupings).  I’d be very surprised if those three werent all stars for the next decade.  Apparently they are all shredding it up in training camp.  But of those three, I suspect Nabers will be the one most likely to produce early in the season (Odunze is a little more raw and Harrison is such a precision runner that he needs a better qb before he shines)

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Closet giants fan ? Lol jk. Jones had Barkley carrying him in 22. Jones doesn’t do well at all with out Barkley. Going to be fun to watch him self destruct without him this yr. Giants are definitely going to release jones after this yr. Probably go to lock sometime midway through season. 

Yeah you got me.  I hate the giants more than I hate the patriots 

6 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Patriots, Giants, Dolphins.....can't stand any of them.

Hardest thing I ever had to do, was actually root for the Giants, when they were playing the Patriots in the Superbowl.

Dark days.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ARodJetsFan said:

Patriots, Giants, Dolphins.....can't stand any of them.

I was at a jet dolphin game in 1996 week 17. 2/3 the stadium was obnoxious dolphins fans acted like they had won the Super Bowl beating the jets.  This jets fan talked to them “hey you got Dan Marino and Jimmy Johnson and you ain’t playing next week”

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Jones looks like the 3rd best qb on the giants once again .. Jets definitely have the best qb, and now the 2nd best qb in NYC ( NJ ) ha. It’s not even close. 

• Haha 1