*** Thursday Night Football - Bills vs Fish***

7 minutes ago, doitny said:

it shouldn't if he is retiring for a injury on the job.

Some contracts have guarantees against injury, some have for degradation of skill. Hopefully Tua’s agents did him right.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, jgb said:

Some contracts have guarantees against injury, some have for degradation of skill. Hopefully Tua’s agents did him right.

He would have been crazy to sign a contract that didn’t protect him to some degree. 

concussions follow players. It has always been my biggest concern with this dolphins team 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

He would have been crazy to sign a contract that didn’t protect him to some degree. 

concussions follow players. It has always been my biggest concern with this dolphins team 

2 minutes ago, Frankie Green said:

It would be as much in their interests as his... def curious what that all would look like 

It is almost certainly a “full guarantee.”

• Upvote 1

What dr is going to clear tua?  He is going to die on the field at some point.  Hes not just getting concussed.  He also spazzing out when this happens.  Tuas career is over unless the dr or another team wants a wrongful death suit on their hands.

I could see the Dolphins being sellers in a month.  Get rid of hill, ramsey etc.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, doitny said:

we will get to see how good of a coach he is now that he has no QB. 

Keeping Skylar Thompson over Mike White was already a preposterous decision. 

it’s like these coaches are too close to it. They need an independent set of eyes to come in and tell them what any average fan can plainly see 

• Upvote 3

Just now, slimjasi said:

Keeping Skylar Thompson over Mike White was already a preposterous decision. 

it’s like these coaches are too close to it. They need an independent set of eyes to come in and tell them what any average fan can plainly see 

And Tim Boyle is on there practice Squad. did they not see him with the Jets?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

What dr is going to clear tua?  He is going to die on the field at some point.  Hes not just getting concussed.  He also spazzing out when this happens.  Tuas career is over unless the dr or another team wants a wrongful death suit on their hands.

I could see the Dolphins being sellers in a month.  Get rid of hill, ramsey etc.

The best part is they just paid Tua. Just paid Ramsey. Just paid Waddle. 

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

They can't sell

They just extended hill and ramsey

1 minute ago, jgb said:

No love lost for the dolphins but I hate to see a young man living his dream get cut down like that. I hope he’s alright.

Def... not referring to anything w Tua... sad situation. But I wont cry for Miami... also. How many of our QBs have the Bills effectively ended their careers, at least w Jets... it goes back a while... Jets need to protect Aaron at all costs against them 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

The guaranteed money would be dead cap even if Tua chose to retire.. It would eviscerate them.

If he’s forced medically to retire, you’re probably right. If he just pulls a Gastineau, he’d probably forfeit the guarantees tied to future years.

10 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

LOL

They just extended everyone with mega guarantees

You can’t be a seller without buyers 

Just ask Joe Douglas when it comes to Reddick 😂

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, doitny said:

And Tim Boyle is on there practice Squad. did they not see him with the Jets?

This man must have incriminating evidence on every front office in football. He's pretty much the worst QB in league history but sticks around year after year.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3