Other NFL Games 09/15

Beerfish

4 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

How so many of you can claim to be football fans and still don’t realize a defender hitting a WR before the ball arrives is pass interference and not a plot by the NFL to save the KC Chiefs is beyond me.

That was near simultaneous contact, and the Defender was going for the ball, with his head/eyes tracking the ball.  Please. 

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

A Legit Holding, PI, or Hands to the face could be called on EVERY SINGLE PLAY run in an NFL game. That was just a sh*t call. 

I would love to agree since I had cincy on the ml and that play not called and I have a 50% deposit on an ISAIA suit.

now I’m at Robert hall

i felt he got there early

22 minutes ago, Trotter said:

I would love to agree since I had cincy on the ml and that play not called and I have a 50% deposit on an ISAIA suit.

now I’m at Robert hall

i felt he got there early

He did, and it’s funny how the guy who lost money on the play is the only one looking at it objectively. ( besides myself, but I’m always objective.🤪)

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

How so many of you can claim to be football fans and still don’t realize a defender hitting a WR before the ball arrives is pass interference and not a plot by the NFL to save the KC Chiefs is beyond me.

Oh please. That particular play was a legit penalty. The problem is it seems to happen every single ******* time with that team. Remember the Jets/Chiefs game last year? 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Oh please. That particular play was a legit penalty. The problem is it seems to happen every single ******* time with that team. Remember the Jets/Chiefs game last year? 

I’m wondering if you were as upset today when they didn’t flag Sauce in the end zone at the end of today’s game as you were with the call last year in the Chiefs game?

11 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I’m wondering if you were as upset today when they didn’t flag Sauce in the end zone at the end of today’s game as you were with the call last year in the Chiefs game?

What does 1 have to do with the other? It happens all the time with KC. That's the point. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

😂 You’re the one who brought up a game from last year, not me.

As for your point,.. There really isn’t any point, It’s a made up narrative

I brought it up because it happens a lot when KC plays and the Jets were robbed last year. Narrative my ass. KC and Mahomes do get the benefit of the calls. Today's late penalty happened to be legit which I already mentioned.