Lead-up To Jets/Patriots Game

TuscanyTile2

11 minutes ago, Wit said:

If they were smart they would run the ball and jam it down our throats. Titans could have played that game but instead switched it up and let the passing game change the game early.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

They had to switch it up cause after mosely left the game, they could not run on us anymore.

If mosely is out again, they wont run a lick on us.

If they were smart they would run the ball and jam it down our throats. Titans could have played that game but instead switched it up and let the passing game change the game early.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Titans went to the pass because we were stacking the box and starting to take the run away.

Pats have a good defense, and a good running attack. Stack the box, make Jacoby face off vs Rodger’s and see where that gets us.

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

Another short week. I’ll take another ugly one score win right now.

Denver game is where I hope we start to see real improvements. 

Denver is atrocious. Peyton may just flip the switch and start Zach since Nix is playing like a 3rd string QB. He looks like a deer lost in the headlights. Jets need to wake the EFF up and get this offense zooming.  Offense starts to dominate, it only helps the defense to stay off the field and play more confidently. 

22 hours ago, Guilhermezmc said:

Patriots pass pro looked really bad today Brissett was hurting for most of the game, if *big if* you can stop the run we have a really good chance to win this one.

Defense must stop Stevenson (who has been playing lights-out) and don't give up huge chunks to the TEs like they always do.  (See 49ers game)

22 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Saleh is one of the worst head coaches in the NFL

The game turned on Will Levis making another idiotic play 

Among the positives:

Big Mike had one target but it was a massive play in the game 

The 2nd and long 50/50 ball to keep the final drive going  

Levis should have gotten a thank you call from Saleh. Matter of fact, they should have big-screened Levis and offered him the game ball. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Snook said:

Yes,so who where you comparing it isn’t good against?

I'm not sure a comparison is a relevant question here.  

I don't like seeing three starting defenders likely to not play (one of which is out for the year)  That is concerning to me.  It should be to all Jet fans - regardless of the injury report of other teams.

11 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I'm not sure a comparison is a relevant question here.  

I don't like seeing three starting defenders likely to not play (one of which is out for the year)  That is concerning to me.  It should be to all Jet fans - regardless of the injury report of other teams.

So, are you saying compared to nothing?

• Haha 1

This is the sort of game which begs for the Jets to get out to a lead and keep the foot on the gas.

NE isn’t built to play from behind.

They have no passing game.

But if you let them hang around, the game can turn on a cheap turnover or ST play.

Brissett won’t make mistakes.

NE won’t beat themselves.

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

26 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

For sure.  Losing Rodgers was worse than anything that could happen.

But the defense was pretty healthy last year.   A lot of the reason they were able to play well through the year.   

Agreed. Hopefully McDonald happy meals every game  like he did yesterday, but no matter what we are a littie worse without JJ. Dynamic kid D on his way to likely a great year. Just sucks, for him and us. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

This is the sort of game which begs for the Jets to get out to a lead and keep the foot on the gas.

NE isn’t built to play from behind.

They have no passing game.

But if you let them hang around, the game can turn on a cheap turnover or ST play.

Brissett won’t make mistakes.

NE won’t beat themselves.

Yep, that last sentence should be up on a bulletin board fur the whole team to see. You let these clowns hang around and they will steal the game from you. 

Yep, that last sentence should be up on a bulletin board fur the whole team to see. You let these clowns hang around and they will steal the game from you. 

This is true, and has always been true of the pats.

You need to beat them, they will NEVER beat themselves.

Back when Brady was playing you needed to beat them by 2-3 scores because the refs were giving them a td if they needed it.

They don’t get that anymore, but we still need to win.

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1