• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

41 minutes ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

Youngest player in the history of the NFl to score a TD

Youngest player in the history of the NFL to score two TDs

Congrats on Bowers compiling a bunch of busted coverage yards

I wish some folks would bust some coverages against our tight ends. They always seem to be perfect, goshdarnit 

47 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

What a joke .   Way to make the rookie of the week a meaningless award.     41 yards lmao.   Every jet fan that voted  for him should be ashamed of themselves. 

HUH, I always thought the object is to score TD by running and catching passes. So you voted for the compiler? Lucky Devante score because you lose without it. 

Jet player wins fan voted award and Jet fan shames Jet fans for voting for Jet player 🤪 Maybe instead shame the other fan bases for failing their player-candidates. 

Jet fans are the best! They show up for their team and players. If only the team and players would reciprocate. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rangerous said:

why not.  more fans are talking about what he did than the other players.  besides it's not like he didn't do anything but stand around and look pretty.  he made some nice plays and scored twice.

Scored the winning TD. Last I checked Nabors dropped a TD and Harrison disappeared after the first quarter.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

What a joke .   Way to make the rookie of the week a meaningless award.     41 yards lmao.   Every jet fan that voted  for him should be ashamed of themselves. 

Clearly, the Raiders need to find some more committed fans to vote for stuff like this.

Or, at least, a greater number with the opposable thumbs required to operate a smartphone.

• Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Lol they won 41-10

Harrison outscored the Rams in one quarter

and then what did he do? he had only 4 touches in a blowout,. And he was targeted 8 times! A 50% catch rate. Plus he had 1 outright drop. Not to mention that only 29 of his 134 yards were after the catch.  And you think that is Pepsi rookie of the week worthy?  Braelon had 23 yards after the catch and 29 yards after contact on his runs. I think Jet fans understood exactly who was the rightful Pepsi rookie of the week.   

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

and then what did he do? he had only 4 touches in a blowout,. And he was targeted 8 times! A 50% catch rate. Plus he had 1 outright drop. Not to mention that only 29 of his 134 yards were after the catch.  And you think that is Pepsi rookie of the week worthy?  Braelon had 23 yards after the catch and 29 yards after contact on his runs. I think Jet fans understood exactly who was the rightful Pepsi rookie of the week.   

I refuse to believe you’re serious. Otherwise I’ll need a nap.

Every fan base is laughing their butts off at every single Jet fan.  Celebrate mediocrity . This makes you the most pathetic fan base in football . congratulations .    When you have Jet history it’s understandable . J E T S .  

You’d think the Raiders were the greatest show on turf with this rhetoric!😭

Jakobi Meyers has averaged about that much per game over a 5+ year career and you hype him up like he's Jerry Rice.

1 hour ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Yeah he was on pace for 520 yds , 16 catches and 8 touchdowns. 

He still would have lost to the precocious Mozart of running back, though.

nobody ever said this award is based on actual performance.  it's a popularity poll and it just so happens that allen plays in the largest market.  and it's not like he did nothing.  he scored twice, one of which was the game winner, and made decent yards for the no. 2 running back.