Has Davante Adams Played His Last Snap as a Raider?

3 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Man I kind of think this too.

He’s gonna get traded elsewhere for something 95% of us would have easily been ok with us trading for him. And then that’s our next reason to blame our average season on.

Some other team like the bills or Saints will get him and somehow the cap won’t be an issue

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Trotter said:

ill take a shot

you said rodgers limping around last Sunday. Also he is one leg tackle away from season ending injury?

Did you watch the game last week?

Did you miss him running for a first down of about 10 yards? Did you miss 3 or 4 times leaving the pocket and gaining yards?

You point out the limp - sure after a 280 pounder drives you into the turf. Most 20 year olds limp after that (and Rothlesberg leaves on a stretch only to return in the 3rd qtr). 

Rodgers took a beating last week and best to my knowledge he is playing Sunday. 

Yeah I’m not worried of my 20 something QB is limping around, but a 40 year old limping around on the leg that took him out last season ?

This Is Fine GIF

13 hours ago, BigRy56 said:

I don’t think Reddick will be involved. Raiders are about to tear it down. I don’t think they will want to pay him either. 

I think we’re looking at a 3 and 5. Same price as Stephon Diggs

I don’t think they want Reddick either. A second and a 5th probably gets it done we just need to cut or restructure a couple guys to fit Adams under the cap