New nickname: Quinnen Wilkerson

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

He needs a 360lber and a legit PR threat on the field with him. RIght now, he is the ONLY player on the D-Line worth a sh*t... OR a double team. He's playing with a bunch of castoff bums and UDFA's. And no, he isn't Aaron Donald. 

Nonsense excuses.  He sucks.

When you get paid 100M dollars, you need to wreck games.  Not only does he not wreck games, he doesnt even make basic plays out there.

He is absolutely awful!

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Nonsense excuses.  He sucks.

When you get paid 100M dollars, you need to wreck games.  Not only does he not wreck games, he doesnt even make basic plays out there.

He is absolutely awful!

When you get paid 100 million dollars nothing after that matters anymore.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Never EVER pay these guys.

Draft. Use em for their rookie contract. Maybe extend one now and then but for the most part let em walk of franchise tag them for another year and then say bye bye

You mean to tell me the guy we gave 100 million dollars to doesn’t seem to be trying as hard

I can’t believe anyone still excuses this guy because he’s double teamed.  I haven’t heard his name called all year, because he has done NOTHING, and did very little last year if we are being honest with ourselves.  A shell of the man we saw in ‘22.  Whoever it was that called him fat on Hard Knocks sure wasn’t wrong.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Some of you dumbos do realize this guy is paid like a top 3 DT in the league right?  A game wrecker, a difference maker.

He is playing about Solomon Thomas quality of play.

This must be a joke. 

he is not playing at a Solomon Thomas level.

He has 1 sack and 7 tackles.

he is playing far below a Solomon Thomas…

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

This must be a joke. 

he is not playing at a Solomon Thomas level.

He has 1 sack and 7 tackles.

he is playing far below a Solomon Thomas…

It is unfathomable how bad Quinnen Williams is.  His ROI has to be the worst in the league by far.

3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

It is unfathomable how bad Quinnen Williams is.  His ROI has to be the worst in the league by far.

League contracts have gone well beyond comprehension. It’s impossible to get in someone’s head but the level of due diligence and research that you need to commit to give a player that type of contract, especially a bigger guy  who can easily fall out of shape, is probably something the Jets are not very good at. Williams has enough money where nothing matters anymore if you don’t want it to matter. 

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

A total stiff that is robbing us blind.  Even leonard taylor made a play today.

Pathetic.

Said from the day we drafted him when we had a great DT room already that he was gonna have to be Aaron Donald type good for me to even think he was worthy of that pick. And he’s not even UDFA good right now. Being paid like he’s Aaron Donald.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bobby816 said:

Said from the day we drafted him when we had a great DT room already that he was gonna have to be Aaron Donald type good for me to even think he was worthy of that pick. And he’s not even UDFA good right now. Being paid like he’s Aaron Donald.

Id play leonard taylor over him moving forward and not think twice over it.

5 minutes ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

Yeah, today’s game is def the one where I was like - “ya know, if our star DT played better, we’d have won”

……..

He’s PAID to be a game changer and he’s invisible. So ya he’s at fault for this team 2-3

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Good God I know losing makes everyone freak out but pretending q ball is not elite is stupid. This is why jets fans have a reputation for irrational takes.

It's bad enough we have hackett coaching we don't need the hackett version of fans..

What elite plays has "Q Ball" made this year, can you show a few for us?  Educate us?

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

What elite plays has "Q Ball" made this year, can you show a few for us?  Educate us?

None.  Nobody can tell you anything williams is doing out there outside of the lazy snd inaccurate, "hes getting doubled" nonsense.

Hes stinks.  We all see it.  Hes UDFA level bad.  Play Leonard Taylor!!!

4 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I'm a bit confused how all of the players on the D suck yet they're top 5 in both PPG and YPG. 

They have played again Will Levis, Jacoby Brissett, Bo Nix, and Sam darnold.     The only good QB they have faced (Brock Purdy) lit them up.   I will say, they are a good defense, but not a great defense.

4 minutes ago, Beaver said:

They have played again Will Levis, Jacoby Brissett, Bo Nix, and Sam darnold.     The only good QB they have faced (Brock Purdy) lit them up.   I will say, they are a good defense, but not a great defense.

We have 100M dollar player who is supposed to be wrecking games yet I cant even tell if hes at the game.

Pathetic!