If we beat Buffalo....

Will you be back to being excited about the team, and the possibility of a playoff run?

Season is still young, I know the team had high expectations but 2-3 isn't the end of the world. Beat Buffalo and the schedule softens up after Pittsburgh. Rest of the NFL looks very suspect, even the "good" teams look mediocre. Hopefully Ulbrich ignites a much needed spark of life into this rotting cadaver of a football team. 

• Haha 1

Not at all. I am 100% sure that the Jets will win against Buffalo, not sure if it will be an ugly win or a dominant win, but the Jets will win. The effect of firing The Salehsman will guarante that. The only thing that should get fans hopeful and excited again is what happens after that game, how they play in the following weeks. That is the only thing that should get everyone excited.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, GangGreeninBetween said:

Will you be back to being excited about the team, and the possibility of a playoff run?

Season is still young, I know the team had high expectations but 2-3 isn't the end of the world. Beat Buffalo and the schedule softens up after Pittsburgh. Rest of the NFL looks very suspect, even the "good" teams look mediocre. Hopefully Ulbrich ignites a much needed spark of life into this rotting cadaver of a football team. 

Absolutely.  I think there are only 2 scenarios Monday Noght.

1- We blow out the bills

2- We get blown out

And I have no clue which one will happen.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Absolutely.  I think there are only 2 scenarios Monday Noght.

1- We blow out the bills

2- We get blown out

And I have no clue which one will happen.

We are due for that “ maintain hope, so they can dash it later” game. So winning wouldn’t surprise me. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, GangGreeninBetween said:

I haven't been excited about the Jets in a decade.  I would be happy with a win, but with the organization I will never look more than one week at a time.  I don't expect wins anymore.  I expect chaos and so far the Jets aren't disappointing me. 

• Upvote 1

The Jets are 2-3 and the AFCE sucks. They have a good defense and an old HOF QB along w/a lot of new pieces on an offense that is clearly out of sync.

Playoffs are absolutely still a possibility I'm excited about. At this point it's more of a Chad Pennington post shoulder surgery playoff run sort of excitement but if the offense can gel that can accelerate.

Beating the Bills would be fun and add to the excitement.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, GangGreeninBetween said:

Yes. After what I've seen from the Mets this year, it's possible with the Jets.

I'm pumped. Saleh needed to go and we get to give Ulbrich an audition for the job. Excited to see how he does. We were going nowhere with Saleh at the helm, who knows how Ulbrich will do, but I'm way more excited to see him coaching the team then Saleh.
I have to admit ... My number one curiosity is to see if ANYTHING changes , followed by .... Does the defense take a step back since Ulbrich's focus will be diffused by a massive addition of responsibilities... To be be fair I always thought out loud that Saleh served no real purpose ... Well .. we are about to find out.

I kind of wish they brought someone in to either help HC, or DC.

Bringing someone like Gruden as HC/OC consultant or something.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

Not at all. I am 100% sure that the Jets will win against Buffalo, not sure if it will be an ugly win or a dominant win, but the Jets will win. The effect of firing The Salehsman will guarante that. The only thing that should get fans hopeful and excited again is what happens after that game, how they play in the following weeks. That is the only thing that should get everyone excited.

As a lifelong Bills depressive, er, I mean fan, I have to agree. I see the Jets winning this all the way. I'd be surprised by a blowout but maybe a 10 point win or a FG at the end. 

The Bills are in disarray right now. James Cook is now injured and will probably miss the game. WRs can't separate so defenses are just copying what the Ravens did, cover the WRs for a few seconds until Allen is pressured, then he bails out and chucks a wing and a prayer. Jets have a great D and will have no trouble emulating that, plus with a new coach and the stair climber gone they'll be fired up even more. 

Amazingly Allen is the only starting QB in the league to have not thrown an INT this season, or at least that's what I heard yesterday, so he's due and also loves tossing them against the Jets so I see at least a couple.

People are saying how much Breece Hall has struggled. I think everyone should put money on him hitting 100 yards on Monday. 

9 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

well, based on how accurate your predictions are, I can only conclude a meteorite is going to hit the stadium taking both teams out on the opening kickoff.

That would be a good result for us.