Hate me all you want. Bring Rex back.

The Rex hate is something I never understand- one of the only eras it was fun to be a jet fan

rex would have had this team playing better without question 

He honestly would be our best option - no offensive guy will come coach a team with no QB

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Rex is a buffoon who got rid of Favre for Sancho and was last seen painting his truck in upstate New York with a custom detailed Buffalo Bills logo 

Rex was our second best coach in the history of our franchise 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

Just now, kmnj said:

Guess u hated watching the jets in the playoffs 

With a team built by Tannenbaum and Mangini. Once Rex shaped the roster in his vision they became a bottom five team in the league. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Rex is a very good DC. But he wont come back as a DC. HE has rather stayed retired and worked on the TV thingy. He still has strong feelings about the Jets. He went off last week on ESPN about how they lacked energy or purpose, how they had no sense of urgency.  I think he might be open to coming back as DC if the deal was sweet. He could do the Buddy Ryan thing as be in charge of the defense like his dad was.

Still a buffoon
Inherited an elite roster assembled by Mangini and Tannenbaum and ultimately failed
Also got run out of town in Buffalo
Ask Bills fans if they miss him 

lol talking about roster strength and a coach that got the most out of them.

Seems like a perfect match for this team.

And Rex was a great coach, he needed a good offensive coach to be with him and he had sh*tty

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Viermoo said:

Rex Ryan got more out of so much less talent. One thing I know is that his teams played their butts off. This team plays like princesses. Disgusting.

Why would I hate you for speaking the truth.  I would love to have Rex Ryan back coaching this team.

Besides being a great coach, he is very entertaining.  Ulbrick and Saleh do not entertain me.  They are wet rags.

The team certainly is not entertaining.  

At this point, the Jets could lose every single game left on the schedule.  This is the point of the season where I no longer care.

29 minutes ago, funaz said:

lol talking about roster strength and a coach that got the most out of them.

Seems like a perfect match for this team.

And Rex was a great coach, he needed a good offensive coach to be with him and he had sh*tty

Couldn’t be worse than it is now 

But I’m never going to believe Rex Ryan is the answer.  Ever.

1 hour ago, kmnj said:

The Rex hate is something I never understand- one of the only eras it was fun to be a jet fan

rex would have had this team playing better without question 

He honestly would be our best option - no offensive guy will come coach a team with no QB

The second to the last year Rex should have been gone.  The year Rex was fired he should have been retained!  He was a very good HC that year!

Think of the talent on that Idzik mess and this team!  Rex would have this current team in the playoffs and playing better period!