Sex twice a year is ideal

vinnys025

Human sex in Nature would be 1-2 x per year to produce a baby. This would do no harm.

No sex, period, creates a method that leads to the Golden Bowl being awakened and takes the human to upper levels of awareness of who they are.

Sex in general depletes the body of essential nutrients that shortens lifespan. The more diseased a person is, the more sex they desire, it becomes an avenue of expelling toxins from their body. The nemfo type person uses sex to expell in a similar manner as the monthly period expells waste. The very sexual active person has no choice but to produce weak children with passed down diseases.

The Amish are the perfect example. The amish/minninight religions were created to make women stupid sex slaves, they are bred every day of their lives and usually die while having a child and he man often has had 3 wives and as many as 30+ kids. They kill every animal they can, eat the dirtiest of foods and treat their woman like live stock when it comes to sex. She often has a child every 11 months and nurses 2-3 babies her adult life. This worn out sex slave passes her diseased blood via her womb and milk and produces yet another generation of boys grown up to have sex 7 days a week for life, each generation becomes more and more stupid and extremely degenerated to the level of almost being animals and many are dirtier than animals in the lowest of orders. They probably have sex in an animal manner! Each diseased boy will seek to have more and more sex, these diseased bodies are turned over to demon type spirits that dwell on sex and as mentioned many times, refers back to the "days of Noah" when the demons walked this earth freely in ill bodys that once posessed holy spirits.

The entire Bible is a book about the pitfalls of sex.

Sex is the prime reason for most murders, most wars, most problems in general.

Sex does not appear each earth cycle until the first defective female is born, know as Adam aka man, as the cycle continues and radiation damage done, the creatures become male and female until once again in the times of Noah, the rocks come and the cycle is started all over again.

Chew on that for a while sex addicts.....hehe...lol

Human sex in Nature would be 1-2 x per year to produce a baby. This would do no harm.

No sex, period, creates a method that leads to the Golden Bowl being awakened and takes the human to upper levels of awareness of who they are.

Sex in general depletes the body of essential nutrients that shortens lifespan. The more diseased a person is, the more sex they desire, it becomes an avenue of expelling toxins from their body. The nemfo type person uses sex to expell in a similar manner as the monthly period expells waste. The very sexual active person has no choice but to produce weak children with passed down diseases.

The Amish are the perfect example. The amish/minninight religions were created to make women stupid sex slaves, they are bred every day of their lives and usually die while having a child and he man often has had 3 wives and as many as 30+ kids. They kill every animal they can, eat the dirtiest of foods and treat their woman like live stock when it comes to sex. She often has a child every 11 months and nurses 2-3 babies her adult life. This worn out sex slave passes her diseased blood via her womb and milk and produces yet another generation of boys grown up to have sex 7 days a week for life, each generation becomes more and more stupid and extremely degenerated to the level of almost being animals and many are dirtier than animals in the lowest of orders. They probably have sex in an animal manner! Each diseased boy will seek to have more and more sex, these diseased bodies are turned over to demon type spirits that dwell on sex and as mentioned many times, refers back to the "days of Noah" when the demons walked this earth freely in ill bodys that once posessed holy spirits.

Sex does not appear each earth cycle until the first defective female is born, know as Adam aka man, as the cycle continues and radiation damage done, the creatures become male and female until once again in the times of Noah, the rocks come and the cycle is started all over again.

Did you get that off of Sackdance99's web site?

Did you get that off of Sackdance99's web site?

Religion is just thrown in there, but its not the basis for the argument. But if you want to take that one sentence and make it a religous article, then thats fine too. Its mostly a health article. Do I go by this?....absolutley not. I'm just telling you whats Ideal, not what I would do.....

When my first child was born, his mom had NO interest for nearly a year. She had me convinced she'd never be interested again. There is hope, my friend. I feel your pain. Things will change, you must have patience.

Live Longer, Stay Younger

A British study of 1,000 men found those who had at least two orgasms a week had half the death rate of their countrymen who indulge less than once a month.

The hormone DHEA promotes sexual excitement and increases in response to it. Dr Theresa Crenshaw author of The Alchemy of Love and Lust says DHEA may be the most powerful chemical in our personal world. It helps balance the immune system, improves cognition, promotes bone growth, and maintains and repairs tissues, keeping your skin healthy and supple. It may also contribute to cardiovascular health and even function as antidepressant.

Sex? My wife has me down to once a month.

But I'm lucky. I know two guys she cut off entirely.

:) You just can't beat Rodney Dangerfield jokes. Somebody used that one here a while back. Was it you?

In any case, this was the thread for it. :cheers:

:) You just can't beat Rodney Dangerfield jokes. Somebody used that one here a while back. Was it you?

I think i did a month or so back. I thoujght of

it last night when I was reading this thread. It was about 11 pm.

The doorbell rang, she told ME to hide in the closet.

Jewish doggie style-I beg for it, and the wife rolls over and plays dead.

Irish orgasm-both parties get blind drunk, forget what exactly happened and wake up and at least pretend they had sex, and then learn each other's names.

My wife and I agreed to only smoke after sex.

I haven't had a cigarette in 6 months.

She's up to 2 packs a day.

Vin-

No offense intended, but are you sure you're doing it right?

Even the sex I forgot from being blind drunk in my younger days was better that having sex but 2X a year.

I'm not really sure why your asking me such a dumb question. I already told you earlier, if you can read, that its not what I do...ITS WHATS IDEAL. Read before you post.

Archived