ALL Mike Vick News (Merged 39X)

StillerPaul

Mike Vick, Bad-ass Thug or Misunderstood City Kid  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Mike Vick, Bad-ass Thug or Misunderstood City Kid

• Bad-ass thug
    • Misunderstood City kid

The fighting isn't even the worst part always... they are treated like crap before hand... and if they don't die in the fight they are brutally killed afterwards...

Lets just say the picture I linked to was a MILD one... sad but true...

Sadly he will get protection and a private cell in jail...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have mentioned a few times on here that prior to moving to Fla. and after i retired

I ran a human society in the town I lived in NY. When I moved to Fla i got involved

with the one here in Ocala. Due to health reasons and the chores on the horse farm

I discontinued that.

Early this after noon I got a call from someone in NY heavily involved in animal shelters

in that state, telling me that there is a rumor going around that animal groups will

picket GS when the Falcons come to town for the first game of the preseason.

Knowing that i was a Jet fan when I was in NY he asked if I still was and if I was

coming up for the game and would I join in if it came to pass.

I told him before anyone did anything, you cannot get into GS this year without a

parking pass so it may be difficult for groups to get in there without those passes.

Silence ensued for a few seconds as he didn't realize that was the situation.

I told him that I didn't think I would come up for the game even tho i have tickets

because as you guys know I can get very emotional in certain situations and

even tho i have a son whose an attorney in NJ I don't want to spend a night in

jail.

However this is going to be an interesting situation come Aug. 10th at GS.

I have mentioned a few times on here that prior to moving to Fla. and after i retired

I ran a human society in the town I lived in NY. When I moved to Fla i got involved

with the one here in Ocala. Due to health reasons and the chores on the horse farm

I discontinued that.

Early this after noon I got a call from someone in NY heavily involved in animal shelters

in that state, telling me that there is a rumor going around that animal groups will

picket GS when the Falcons come to town for the first game of the preseason.

Knowing that i was a Jet fan when I was in NY he asked if I still was and if I was

coming up for the game and would I join in if it came to pass.

I told him before anyone did anything, you cannot get into GS this year without a

parking pass so it may be difficult for groups to get in there without those passes.

Silence ensued for a few seconds as he didn't realize that was the situation.

I told him that I didn't think I would come up for the game even tho i have tickets

because as you guys know I can get very emotional in certain situations and

even tho i have a son whose an attorney in NJ I don't want to spend a night in

jail.

However this is going to be an interesting situation come Aug. 10th at GS.

If they do that they're stupid. Vick in all likelihood won't even be there.

Show your disdain for Mike Vick, not for the Atlanta Falcons organization. They don't condone his bull**** and will comply with all punishment he's given. I'm sure they're just about finished with him too.

If they do that they're stupid. Vick in all likelihood won't even be there.

Show your disdain for Mike Vick, not for the Atlanta Falcons organization. They don't condone his bull**** and will comply with all punishment he's given. I'm sure they're just about finished with him too.

The way I understand it will be soley about Vick and not about the Falcons.

I think if the trial doesn't get underway by Aug. 10th, he will probably be there.

Anyway a lot can happen by that time so it remains to be seen how it plays out.

I imagine he's going to get a lot of crap in every stadium he plays in.

The way I understand it will be soley about Vick and not about the Falcons.

I think if the trial doesn't get underway by Aug. 10th, he will probably be there.

Anyway a lot can happen by that time so it remains to be seen how it plays out.

I imagine he's going to get a lot of crap in every stadium he plays in.

I doubt it-- Goodell will lay the hammer before any legal decisions are rendered, just like he did with Pacman.

Suspended is the least of it. I hope that he gets the max time in prison. What a piece of SHHit he is. I'd like to see him get a cattle prod to the nuts. A-Hole!

Your right.

The Feds spent a ton of money coming up with this

indictment. I don't believe they are going to settle for a plea. Unless they have a shaky case.

Clearly they got involved in this because a high profile athlete was the property owner, and the local authorities didn't seem interested in making a big deal about it.

Which brings up another point.

Getting a conviction.

This could easily be turned into a racial thing. particularly with the Feds being involved.

Dog fighting, while being a felony, is accepted as "cultural" behavior by many people in the rural south. Many poor whites and blacks have no problem with it.

You can bet this jury will be composed of mostly, poor, rural, black people.

Vick will have the best attorneys money can buy.

Get ready for a 2 year circus folks.

If Goodell is smart, considering if Vick is convicted, he will most likely get 5 or so years, he will stay out of it.

If convicted, which isn't a given, the suspension will be a moot point.

potw nom. anyone who engages in this is a p.o.s. and deserves to have his multimillion dollar lifestyle yanked out from under him. bastard.

Hey JGB, i heard the indictment is all over the net, and it is pretty bad, shows Vick lied about how involved he was, it has actual dates and times he was there when things were happening. Did you read it yet?

Hey, as the official JN legal eagle why not write up a little article on your legal opinion of the indictment for the site?

Hey JGB, i heard the indictment is all over the net, and it is pretty bad, shows Vick lied about how involved he was, it has actual dates and times he was there when things were happening. Did you read it yet?

Hey, as the official JN legal eagle why not write up a little article on your legal opinion of the indictment for the site?

haven't read it yet-- been slammed with work today. as for writing the article, i prefer to let dominator do it first and then piss all over it. ;)

You know what is amazing, that this is what we pay attention to. Forget Darfur, forget the fact that there is more oil being produced than ever and is exceeding demand yet we pay $3.00 a gallon, forget that the rainforests, the primary source of oxygn are being slashed and burned, we have Vick and the Rainmaker. Is it our fault? We are all football fans(well, most of us here at least:) ), so of course we do care, but isn't it funny that Vick, Paris Hilton and other lowlifes get more airtime, than lets say, poverty in America other than New Orleans? Do we really decide what we care about anymore?

I'm spelling it out. Hammer, the Falcons, carrying on, too legit... Holy Cr*p, kill me now that I have pull a Ricky Riccardo and 'splain myself.

HAW! Pardon me! Please do not waste anymore of your circle-talking gibberish on me...and for the record, Lucy did the 'splainin'...aye caramba!

HAW! Pardon me! Please do not waste anymore of your circle-talking gibberish on me...and for the record, Lucy did the 'splainin'...aye caramba!

Jes, jes, no, no, and jes. Michael Vick should be kicked in his azz? Jes. No? Jes. I Love Lucy!

I've been avoiding this thread. Disgusting, truly disgusting...I don't want to talk about it...electrocuting, hanging, drowning, BODY SLAMMING TO DEATH!

poop.jpg

Agreed. Just watching a few seconds of dog fighting on the news as they cover this story is horrible. Freaking sadisitic a-holes put these dogs through this.

Vick's season is toast. He'll definitely be getting suspended.

Not true. Apparantly the commisioner has agreed not to punish Vick until he is found guilty. What a f#cking joke. He comes in with guns blazing suspending anyone who slips up but when his cash cow screws up he looks the other way. Nice job dickweed.

Not true. Apparantly the commisioner has agreed not to punish Vick until he is found guilty. What a f#cking joke. He comes in with guns blazing suspending anyone who slips up but when his cash cow screws up he looks the other way. Nice job dickweed.

hmm?

If he suspends him and it turns out not to be Vick's fault, he'll look like an azz. Clearly all fingers point at vick, but the commish can't jump the gun, he's doing the right thing by waiting for a verdict.

Don't suspend him. Throw him in a pit with one of the other dirtbags, toss in a knife and let them go at it. Knife fight to the death!

It's not cruel. It's just good entertainment, right?

Right and at the end, when they are both wounded. Hang one and electrocute the other.

BZ

hmm?

If he suspends him and it turns out not to be Vick's fault, he'll look like an azz. Clearly all fingers point at vick, but the commish can't jump the gun, he's doing the right thing by waiting for a verdict.

He suspended pacman and he hasn't been convicted of anything.

He suspended pacman and he hasn't been convicted of anything.

He has been arrested like 11 times.

As much as I think it is horrible, Vick shouldn't be suspended until he is found guilty.

If I were the Falcons though I would already be thinking of what I could do for a QB at the end of this year and if they are out of the playoffs I would take out Vick and get some people ready.

Also, when the Falcons are on the road, do you think they will play "Who lets the Dogs out?!!" :)

200px-Wholetthedogsout.jpg

BZ

He has been arrested like 11 times.

As much as I think it is horrible, Vick shouldn't be suspended until he is found guilty.

If I were the Falcons though I would already be thinking of what I could do for a QB at the end of this year and if they are out of the playoffs I would take out Vick and get some people ready.

Also, when the Falcons are on the road, do you think they will play "Who lets the Dogs out?!!" :)

BZ

So do 11 arrests = 1 conviction? Have you forgotten about the flipping off and water bottle in the airport incidents? He wasn't arrested for either but he has been just as big of a black eye. The only difference is people buy 1,000 times more Vick jerseys than they do Pacman.

Have you forgotten about the flipping off and water bottle in the airport incidents? He wasn't arrested for either but he has been just as big of a black eye. The only difference is people buy 1,000 times more Vick jerseys than they do Pacman.

Right and you don't suspend players for NOT being arrested. It doesn't make sense.

Those Duke Lacrosse players were also indicted and also arrested and how did that turn out?

BZ

Archived