Theories on why Belichick hates Mangini now?

serphnx

BB won't even mention Mangini by name, to the point that it's obvious and hilarious. He seems to still be on speaking terms with other coaches though, even in the same division, such as Saban. Any ideas why?

We know he hates the Jets for some reason, could that be the reason? That kind of begs the question as to why he hates us so much though.

Does BB know that without Mangini he will never have a good defense again? Maybe Mangini was the true mastermind...

Or could it be that Mangini knows BB's darkest secrets?

Maybe BB is jealous that Mangini has a real QB, and he's stuck with some noodle arm system QB?

Is it penis envy?

Any other theories?

Maybe Eric has pictures of Mumbles giving Cindy the nasty!!

Seriously it makes no sense, someone from another company increases your salary 10x and makes you the man and your previous boss is unhappy?

It provides some insight into how bad a person Mumbles is? Anyone who thinks otherwise is only fooling themselves.

I've said it before and I will say it again: Man-boob envy!

BB is pissed off that Mangini has bigger man-boobs. It's as simple as that.

I agree. Remember, little Bill Belichick always lived in the shadow of Big Bill Parcells monsterous man boobs...

And now another coach from the Parcells tree has out man boobed him as well. Not good.

It's because Bellichick intended on dumping the Patriots when it hit rock bottom on to Mangini's lap. Instead EM saw what would happened and started with the pre-emptive strike. Bellichick doesn't like it when someone moves one step faster than him, especially at the Sizzler buffet line.

It's because Bellichick intended on dumping the Patriots when it hit rock bottom on to Mangini's lap. Instead EM saw what would happened and started with the pre-emptive strike. Bellichick doesn't like it when someone moves one step faster than him, especially at the Sizzler buffet line.

Thats actually a good point, about the team and the sizzler

I think there is some truth in that.

I always thought Mangini would be the eventual replacement for Belichick.

Only it would not be at rock bottom.

Archived