Who won the debate?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who won the debate?

• BWANAZULIA
    • patsfantx

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Job BZ...TX insisted on his same old line of attack: Take something BZ said and try to bash it instead of actually coming up with something fresh. Of course, if Tx could actually come up with something fresh once in a while, he would lose his title of #1 SPIN DOCTOR.

I enjoyed the debate, thought BZ won, but I disagree on one of his main points. I don't see why the Pats wouldn't keep being successful and a strong SB contender even though I hate them. They still have BB and Brady, they have managed to win with revolving personel over the last few years, and their talent level individually was never as great as the sum of their parts. In fact, they may be a tough out this year. Anyway, I think BZ did a great job making the case for Jet greatness in 2007 and beyond and hope he is right.

Patriot Pride rides the Delusion Train right down Dynasty Alley.

BZ

Can you find a pillow to accomodate that big head of yours?;)

I read some of the "debate." Speculation versus fact. Since speculation is a staple in the delusional mind....well, you win!

Delusion is a way of being for Jets fans.....that and being in a constant manic state. IF the Jets lose this Sunday - watch the manic lows! IF they win this Sunday - watch the manic highs. Cracks me up everytime.

I read some of the "debate." Speculation versus fact. Since speculation is a staple in the delusional mind....well, you win!

Delusion is a way of being for Jets fans.....that and being in a constant manic state. IF the Jets lose this Sunday - watch the manic lows! IF they win this Sunday - watch the manic highs. Cracks me up everytime.

You clearly didn't do too well in reading comprehension.

The entire topic was ABOUT speculation it was talking about the 2007 Jets and beyond and whether or not Mangini had the team going in the right direction.

What I did was to try and show, through history, stats and speculation how they were headed in the right direction and could achieve greatness in 2007 and beyond.

Of course, you missed all that because they don't coincide with your agenda. Sad really.

BZ

Wow, not only did BZ get owned in the debate, Garb just whipped his ass as well.

"Delusion is a way of being for Jets fans".

What a great line.

The entire topic was ABOUT speculation it was talking about the 2007 Jets and beyond and whether or not Mangini had the team going in the right direction.

What I did was to try and show, through history, stats and speculation how they were headed in the right direction and could achieve greatness in 2007 and beyond.

Of course, you missed all that because they don't coincide with your agenda. Sad really.

BZ

....and you have no agenda at all! Ah, your arrogance won't let you see the forrest through the trees. Trying to be objective is a foriegn concept to most Jets fans. Sad really.:P

Wow, not only did BZ get owned in the debate, Garb just whipped his ass as well.

"Delusion is a way of being for Jets fans".

What a great line.

Man, if you had strung together a couple more of her lines in your debate you might have... well... not been crushed.

BZ

A Pats fan will NEVER win a debate here. No chance. Never. Just like POTW. Never 'gonna happen. Regardless of merit - just not going to happen. Put it this way, a Pats fan winning a "sanctioned JN debate" is as likely as Chad throwing the ball downfield for 40 yards with zip. ;)

I find this kind of funny:

Many of the posters here think the Pats first SB victory was a joke gift from Walt Coleman. An "unfair" victory. Pats fans should not celebrate that first SB.

So, what exactly is this? I know! An unfair victory -yet gloating is the tale of the day! Interesting. Delusional Hyprocricy.

....and you have no agenda at all! Ah, your arrogance won't let you see the forrest through the trees. Trying to be objective is a foriegn concept to most Jets fans. Sad really.:P

I am a Jets fan on a Jets board, my agenda is clear.

I am a huge homer and optimist and admit both.

What is your agenda?

BZ

A Pats fan will NEVER win a debate here. No chance. Never. Just like POTW. Never 'gonna happen. Regardless of merit - just not going to happen. Put it this way, a Pats fan winning a "sanctioned JN debate" is as likely as Chad throwing the ball downfield for 40 yards with zip. ;)

Many of the posters here think the Pats first SB victory was a joke gift from Walt Coleman. An "unfair" victory. Pats fans should not celebrate that first SB.

So, what exactly is this? I know! An unfair victory -yet gloating is the tale of the day! Interesting. Delusional Hyprocricy.

Garb --

We are all stupid. We get it. Going forward you can leave that part out of your post.

Just looking to save bandwidth, nothing personal.

Somebody should get Garb and TX a dictionary for Christmas.....

Please explain to me how one could argue anything that has not happened yet without speculating. Also, what exactly is a MANIC low. Never heard of it myself.

Manic, being derived from the word mania, by definition, refers to a high.

I suppose it's quite difficult to argue anything when you don't quite understand the definition of the words you use.

Better luck next time.

Riddle me this, Pat's fans:

Subjective vs. Objective.

What is the difference?

Just busting chops folks.

BZ won IMO based on the strength of using quotes directly from Tx to essentially turn it in to a Tx vs. Tx debate. Between those two, I'd say the smart..or should I say smarter Tx won (The Tx that was praising Mangini, not the one who was obsessed with Chad)

3943.jpg

I read some of the "debate." Speculation versus fact.

BZ

hahahaha

POTW nominee. I guess we now know why they talk funny up there. They cant READ or TALK. :yahoo:

BZ won IMO based on the strength of using quotes directly from Tx to essentially turn it in to a Tx vs. Tx debate. Between those two, I'd say the smart..or should I say smarter Tx won (The Tx that was praising Mangini, not the one who was obsessed with Chad)

I agree.

Patriots fans aren't even coming to his aid. I guess the fact that he, and all other Pats fans, agree that Mangini is going to be an elite head coach really hurt Tx's cause here.

I think the debate can be summed up like this:

Tx: The Patriots have beaten all good teams, the Jets havent......even though the Jets beat the Pats, in New England, which makes my argument moot.... But the Jets still won't get better.

BZ: But you said this: "Mangini will be a great coach. Jets fans will love him, etc."

Tx: ..............uhh........ Chad Pennington has a Noodle arm.

Yeah, like you would admit it if he did. :rolleyes:

Sure I would.

I was actually looking for a good debate. I came out strong citing NFL history and making points. TX just kept trying to drag the debate from one thing to the next to the next. He couldn't stay on topic or rebut any of the points I made.

In the end, his best rebuttal was that he didn't think the numbers I was using were good enough.

I wish it had been closer and he had actually had an argument.

That being said, it is VERY hard to argue that the Jets are not improving and won't keep improving. The thing is, TX picked the topic because of all his BS banter around here and his "same ole Jets" talk.

BZ

Archived