Who would be your replacements for Joe Theisman and Tony K?

EvanstonJet

I think Tirico(haven't heard of him until thihs year) does a good job..

I would keep him..

I also think Troy Aikman does a good job covering Joe Buck's idiocy

Tirico and Aikman wouldn't be bad..

Two monkeys humping a football would have more value than those two empty suits.

Theisman's stupidity has actually become comical, have you ever heard a guy flipflop or contradict himself more than him? He is the Al Gore of sports broadcasting.

btw, I am self-censoring myself these days, I was gonna say two retards originally, but decided to change it to monkeys so as not to offend anyone, 2007 will bring a more caring, sensitive Joebabyny.

I would keep him..

anyone with downs-syndrome would be just fine with me. more inteligible conversation.

I would keep him..

good call on aikman, i like moose johnstone too, i'm forgetting someone...hmmm..

They had Steve Young for a few minutes on there last night.

I wouldn't mind him replacing Theismann and Kornheiser.

Young was confronted last night by Culpepper for saying Culpepper was blowing meetings off on the air, Seems like Young likes to hear hismelf talk. In fact, when he was saying that, jets got hit with a special teams penalty on a great punt return that cost them 25 yards and great field position. And Young was so into his erroneous badmouthing of Culepper we didn't hear anything about it until they were running a play 25 yards back.

If Simms does MNF then he won't do any other games, so pass. I like Simms in his current role.

Collinsworth is a good call. Tirico is good also for play-by-play. If they MUST have a 3rd guy in there...I don't know really - maybe Jaworski.

But Theisman & Kornheiser are unlistenable. I put on the radio whenever possible. They also need to do away with the actors coming in to promote their new movies.

Pretty much anybody would be better than those two clowns. Theisman was a pretty good QB back in his day so you'd figure he'd have some football smarts, but he comes off as dry, arrogant and utterly humorless and he flip flops alot. Kornheiser should stay with PTI, 'nuff said.

I like Tirico. Collinsworth might be a good fit, his analysis is good and refreshing which overshadows his lack of charisma. Heck, put Mike Golic in there for all I care, just get rid of Theisman and Kornheiser, these guys are a joke, especially Kornheiser..

Just as long as Phil Simms is in the booth I'd be fine. IMO he's become the best at what he does.

Definitely agree Phil Simms is the best guy out there for me.

It is all entertainment or attempt at promotion- why do you think they bring in these actors and such into the booth every week.

BP, where is the love? Max would get all nervous up there. JetMo? He would go ape**** and be fired by halftime.:wink:

It would be the perfect combo...and then you could bring in Alk as the 3rd guest(like Steve Young last night)and Jet Mo and him can go at it with Max in the middle trying to break it up..now that's entertainment!!

Archived