The Life Thread

SouthernJet

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got hammered in a mansion last night... this girl we met had a movie threatre in her ****ing house... insane. Ricliners and **** in the movie threatre and her basement where the party was was longer than a football field and now I am not lieing this was insane. At least 7 doors to get into this house. I love Montville!

As for Friday.. pretty much the same thing but not in a mansion, just a normal house, how boring.:)

Today is the recovery day!

I got hammered in a mansion last night... this girl we met had a movie threatre in her ****ing house... insane. Ricliners and **** in the movie threatre and her basement where the party was was longer than a football field and now I am not lieing this was insane. At least 7 doors to get into this house. I love Montville!

As for Friday.. pretty much the same thing but not in a mansion, just a normal house, how boring.:)

Today is the recovery day!

good times eh?

Everyone (who works days) normally eats a good breakfast. Gets the day off to a good start so you don't have that down or lag period . Say did you watch the Senior Bowl today. It was on the NFL network?

actually, not true, most of the foods people eat for breakfast actually make you more tired than awake.

these things include...tea, toast, oatmeals, ceraels, bananas, milk, eggs, cheese, honey, jellies and jams, etc, etc, etc

• 5 months later...
People who go slow on the highway UNTIL you start to pass them :confused:

Yep, I encountered alot of them. My theory was they just didn't want to get passed by some dude driving a minivan even if he was going 85 mph. :lol:

Pats and Red Sox fans whom post on Jets/Yankees/Mets boards because of their excessive amounts of free-time and lack of female intercourse.

You're a real piece of work. First you say you hate white people and now you are zeroing in on Patriots and Red Sox fans? What next? :P

Archived