The Life Thread

SouthernJet

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
u think thats bad? its been a long time since school for u and me . today, these kids have cell phones ringing in class, they text message, the second they are looking at their crotch, its on.

the other day this kid was texting away under the desk and i called him out. he said he didnt have a phone so i said, " alls i know is that your hands are down in your crotch area, your fingers are moving and your smiling. ...if you arent text messaging then.."

the other kids laughed and accused him f being a wanker

LMAO :P

hahahaha. maybe not though, maybe im just past my "messageboard prime", i mean 3 separate boards cant be THAT wrong, can they?? lmfao

You keep sticking with legendary posters like SBIIICHAMPS and his trade mark posts that consist of lololololol and w/e..and ibtl and lmao..and i'm sure you can get banned from almost any message board.:lol:

You keep sticking with legendary posters like SBIIICHAMPS and his trade mark posts that consist of lololololol and w/e..and ibtl and lmao..and i'm sure you can get banned from almost any message board.:lol:

In some ways, I feel like a recovery worker surveying China after the Rape of Nanking...that's what the Herm Edwards experience must have been like. Me, I'm trying to prepare our fort like I'm getting ready for the Siege of Stalingrad, but I know that Herm is far more destructive to any offense and franchise than 10 Panzer divisions could ever hope to be.

In some ways, I feel like a recovery worker surveying China after the Rape of Nanking...that's what the Herm Edwards experience must have been like. Me, I'm trying to prepare our fort like I'm getting ready for the Siege of Stalingrad, but I know that Herm is far more destructive to any offense and franchise than 10 Panzer divisions could ever hope to be.

:rl:

You know, Bill, when reading that JetsInsider thread, I can't help but agree with you/your fans. That Lester dude was alright, and he got flamed for no reason. htis and jsp have always been douchebags, and probably always will be. I don't understand their logic of "well Herm's our coach, so we have to defend him against outsiders," or "we gotta give him 3 years,"...bullf***, that slit-lipped, lantern-jawed mf has already set our franchise back five years, and they are too f***in stubborn to see the writing on the wall.

CP is a good place, but there's a huge problem with it, and that problem is the originals.

All those August 2000 guys are sh*tstains of the 9th thickness (save for frazod, he's awesome). There's a huge double standard in the way they run things there. There's a set of rules for those guys, and a set of rules for everyone else.

Dole, htis, Iowanian, ENDelt, stevieray, are all pretty much part of an insular clique that can do whatever they want to around there, and it really damages the place. First of all, it's a bad, bad idea to have such a small group of people hold a vast majority of the mod spots, and it gets even worse with the bullsh*t ways that those low-forehead motherf***ers use their power. That's one of the reasons why those old guys don't like me there (save for Skip, frazod, and a few others).

You know, Bill, when reading that JetsInsider thread, I can't help but agree with you/your fans. That Lester dude was alright, and he got flamed for no reason. htis and jsp have always been douchebags, and probably always will be. I don't understand their logic of "well Herm's our coach, so we have to defend him against outsiders," or "we gotta give him 3 years,"...bullf***, that slit-lipped, lantern-jawed mf has already set our franchise back five years, and they are too f***in stubborn to see the writing on the wall.

CP is a good place, but there's a huge problem with it, and that problem is the originals.

All those August 2000 guys are sh*tstains of the 9th thickness (save for frazod, he's awesome). There's a huge double standard in the way they run things there. There's a set of rules for those guys, and a set of rules for everyone else.

Dole, htis, Iowanian, ENDelt, stevieray, are all pretty much part of an insular clique that can do whatever they want to around there, and it really damages the place. First of all, it's a bad, bad idea to have such a small group of people hold a vast majority of the mod spots, and it gets even worse with the bullsh*t ways that those low-forehead motherf***ers use their power. That's one of the reasons why those old guys don't like me there (save for Skip, frazod, and a few others).

huh??:confused:

thats the thing though mate, my goal isnt to get banned from messageboards, but its still happening. maybe im just losing my touch, losing the magic, hanging on too long, although i cant think of an example of a player doing that, but who knows mate!!!

btw Bill, Paulie pwned you with a capital P in that if you were a mod thread....

thats the thing though mate, my goal isnt to get banned from messageboards, but its still happening. maybe im just losing my touch, losing the magic, hanging on too long, although i cant think of an example of a player doing that, but who knows mate!!!

i feel like im down and out as a poster right now. once i was on broadway, now im in the south doing minstrel shows. maybe i should hang the keyboard up before i tarnish my legacy more!!!

yeah, breakfast is overrated in my opinion mate, but somebody suggested that maybe if i had eaten breakfast i wouldve been a better poster and not got banneded!!!!!

Everyone (who works days) normally eats a good breakfast. Gets the day off to a good start so you don't have that down or lag period . Say did you watch the Senior Bowl today. It was on the NFL network?

Everyone (who works days) normally eats a good breakfast. Gets the day off to a good start so you don't have that down or lag period . Say did you watch the Senior Bowl today. It was on the NFL network?

dont have NFL network, nor do i care for college football mate!

Archived